RP Fanatsy Island
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You're a kid once, but immaturity lasts forever. - Unknown

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kouta's penthouse.

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage

Kouta's penthouse. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kouta's penthouse.   Kouta's penthouse. - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 12:46 am

Jena smiled "I would love to" she said with out hesitashion as she kissed him back her hands moving across his back and down to his ass cheeks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kouta's penthouse.   Kouta's penthouse. - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 12:48 am

Kouta jumped slightly, at her touch on his ass, "Fiesty again are we?" Kouta said, starting to kiss her neck. "I havent showed you my truly freak side..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kouta's penthouse.   Kouta's penthouse. - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 3:01 am

Jena smiled "ow ?" she asked "and you being part of the Mafia isn't freaky enough" she said softly as she slowly massaged his back as she brought her hands up to his shoulders and smiled "I love you " she said again "not what you do, although there are some things you do i love too." she grinned as she moved her leg to between his rubbing his member
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kouta's penthouse.   Kouta's penthouse. - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 1:02 pm

"Kouta smiled, "No, freak in the bedroom..." Kouta laughed, "I dont think you could handle it though," He grinned.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kouta's penthouse.   Kouta's penthouse. - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 11:31 pm

Jena smiled up at him "maybe some day you could show me ,gently" she said "I am willing to learn what you can do and want me to know" she sighed as she leaned against him
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kouta's penthouse.   Kouta's penthouse. - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 11:33 pm

"Hmmm, if it's gentle you want... i cant show you... yet, at least, Kouta said, tracing his finger up her torso, to Jena's chin, kissing her lightly after.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kouta's penthouse.   Kouta's penthouse. - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 11:41 pm

Jena was about to say something but was stopped by his kiss , she felt her self relax in his arms "what i meant was slowly so i get use to what you want" she said looking seductively at him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kouta's penthouse.   Kouta's penthouse. - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 11:43 pm

"Really?" Kouta said slily, He reached behind her, closing something around her wrist, "Well, heres a taste..." Kouta smiled, connecting it to the end of the bed, they were handcuffs.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kouta's penthouse.   Kouta's penthouse. - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 11:47 pm

Jena felt a panic rise at the feeling of the hand cuff around her wrist closing her eyes she fought the feeling to resist she saw his smile and focused on his face knowing what ever he did she could trust him not to hurt her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kouta's penthouse.   Kouta's penthouse. - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 11:48 pm

Kouta came down and kissed her, "Are you scared?" He said softly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kouta's penthouse.   Kouta's penthouse. - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 11:53 pm

Jena looked at him "A little, but i know you won't hurt me" she said returning his kiss.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kouta's penthouse.   Kouta's penthouse. - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 11:53 pm

"Oh, no i wont, but i will show you a new meaning to pleasure..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kouta's penthouse.   Kouta's penthouse. - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 11:59 pm

Jena nodded she understood and smiled to him "I trust you" she said her arms now above her head cuffed to the bed post "not much i can do to stop you now is there!" she said with a grin
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kouta's penthouse.   Kouta's penthouse. - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 12:01 am

"No..." Kouta said, standing up, pulling out a suitcase. He opened it pulling out a smll divice. "This will be your best friend..." He said evily, as he slid it into her slit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kouta's penthouse.   Kouta's penthouse. - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 12:05 am

Jena watched him then felt some thing slid inside her "w...what is it?" she asked feeling slightly uncomftable
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kouta's penthouse.   Kouta's penthouse. - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 12:05 am

"Pleasure," He said, pushing a button, making it vibrate, but only softly at first.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kouta's penthouse.   Kouta's penthouse. - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 12:11 am

Jena felt something inside her a vibration then slowly she felt her self become aroused again , it felt like his hands but he was no were near her and she couldn't help gasping and looking at him "its not uncomftable"she said "in fact quite pleasant
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kouta's penthouse.   Kouta's penthouse. - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 12:12 am

Kouta smiled, turning a know on a seporate device, making it vibrate harder. "How do you feel?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kouta's penthouse.   Kouta's penthouse. - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 12:21 am

Jena gasped again feeling the vibrations grow faster inside her and the sensation it gave her become quicker "oow, L...L.. Like when you took me... in the tub " she said in a gasp her head now turning to look at him as she bit her lip her nipples standing up again as she felt her self become wet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kouta's penthouse.   Kouta's penthouse. - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 12:22 am

Kouta went down, sucking on her nipples nibbling on them, as her turned the vibrater onto full power. "You will enjoy this thoroughtly
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kouta's penthouse.   Kouta's penthouse. - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 12:38 am

Jena arched her back as she felt the full force of the vibrator deep inside her "oow...oww Kouta" she said then she felt his lips on her breasts she pulled against the cuffs not to brake free but t get to him and hold him as she felt her self build. The sheet below her bottom growing damp from her juices that now flowed

Last edited by Darkangel on Wed Apr 01, 2009 2:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kouta's penthouse.   Kouta's penthouse. - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 2:01 am

Kouta smiled, removing the vibrator, but placing it on her clit, straping it there, "Oh yes... your ready," Kouta said, rubbing his dick on Jena's soaked pussy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kouta's penthouse.   Kouta's penthouse. - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 2:41 am

Jena couldn't help gasp as he placed the vibrator against her now aching clit her legs slipped open as she felt its vibration pummel her now sensitive clit her mind real ling with the sensations it sent threw her then she felt him tease the entrance to her pussy with his thick and now hard dick. she gasped as she realised just how sensitive she was , just the touch of him near her pussy almost sent her over the edge but she held back she wanted to feel all of what he had to offer.

"take me...OOW ... Take me " she said her innocence and inabishions now gone, all she wanted now was to be taken by him She hungered for him like a drug addict needing a fix..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kouta's penthouse.   Kouta's penthouse. - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 11:41 am

Kouta undid the handcuffs, ans picked her up, "He shoved his throbbing dick into her soaked pussy, feeling her open up around him, "Mmmm Jena..." He said, "tonights for you..." Kouta said, starting to move in and out, rythmicly to her pussy squeezing in pleasure.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kouta's penthouse.   Kouta's penthouse. - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 12:15 pm

Jena felt her body cry out to cum but she only just held herself feeling not just the vibrations against her clit but his dick deep inside her taking her for all he was worth and she felt like she would burst if she didn't cum soon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kouta's penthouse.   Kouta's penthouse. - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Kouta's penthouse.
Page 4 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next