RP Fanatsy Island
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You're a kid once, but immaturity lasts forever. - Unknown

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kouta's penthouse.

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage

Kouta's penthouse. - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kouta's penthouse.   Kouta's penthouse. - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 12:22 am

Kouta heard the growl, started laughing, before his own stomach started to rumble, "Eh... Lets eat shall we...?" Kouta laughed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kouta's penthouse.   Kouta's penthouse. - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 12:29 am

Jena nodded and smiled hearing his stomach growl too "I think we'd better , regain some energy for later ?" she said her eyes looking around the kitchen the smells sending her stomach growing again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kouta's penthouse.   Kouta's penthouse. - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 12:34 am

"Not sore anymore hmm...?" Kouta laughed, "Oy, House special..." Kouta yelled to the head chef.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kouta's penthouse.   Kouta's penthouse. - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 12:37 am

Jena smiled "a little still but its going" she said with a smirk "that sounds nice" she smelt the fragrant smells drifting all around her from the food cooking on the stoves.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kouta's penthouse.   Kouta's penthouse. - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 12:39 am

Kouta let Jena to a private dining hall, the ocean view on one side, "My dining room," Kouta said with a smile, Shortly after, waiters started coming in with many platters of food, spreading it across the table, "Take your pick."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kouta's penthouse.   Kouta's penthouse. - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 12:48 am

Jena sat down taking a little of everything she ate admiring the man who sat opposite her and the view out the window "that was really good" she said as she finished her plate
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kouta's penthouse.   Kouta's penthouse. - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 1:44 am

"Done already...?" Kouta said, downing the last of his food, "Good." Kouta said, standing up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kouta's penthouse.   Kouta's penthouse. - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 10:45 am

Jena stood with him watching as several waters cleared the table. She shook her head and smiled as she moved to his side "guess i should get use to that, shouldn't i" she chuckled .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kouta's penthouse.   Kouta's penthouse. - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 12:42 pm

"Yep," Kouta grinned, "My playrooms over there," Kouta said, pointing to a gym "Pool," Kouta said, leading her outside, As a guy jumped off the 3rd story into the pool.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kouta's penthouse.   Kouta's penthouse. - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 1:04 pm

Jena moved to snuggle into him as she felt the spray of the water against her back "who's he?" she asked moving out from his chest.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kouta's penthouse.   Kouta's penthouse. - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 1:23 pm

"Just another visiter, We... are very stupid in this hotel, "Kouta laughed. "Wait here, Kouta ran off, appearing on the forthfloor balcony, right above jena. "Hey!!!" Kouta yelled, before backflipping off the floor, landing in the pool.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kouta's penthouse.   Kouta's penthouse. - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 1:26 pm

Jena chuckled at his antics "how's the water?" she asked moving to the pool side and dangling her feet in the cool water as she smiled at him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kouta's penthouse.   Kouta's penthouse. - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 1:27 pm

"Why dont you find out?" Kouta laughed, grabbing her leg, pulling her in.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kouta's penthouse.   Kouta's penthouse. - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 1:32 pm

Jena gave a playful cry as she was pulled in grabbing for him she held him tight as she bobbed in the water her hair now dripping over her eyes "ok, it is nice " she said with a chuckle from under her hair, shaking her head she managed to move some of it away from her eyes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kouta's penthouse.   Kouta's penthouse. - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 1:34 pm

Kouta smiled, "Kitty swims hey...?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kouta's penthouse.   Kouta's penthouse. - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 1:43 pm

Jena looked at him "yeah i can swim and dive" she said making her way to the side of the pool "but sometimes i choose not to " she shook herself letting her ears stand back up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kouta's penthouse.   Kouta's penthouse. - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 1:50 pm

Kotua came up behind Jena, lightly scratching her ears. "Whats wrong, Cant dry yourself...?" Kouta teased.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kouta's penthouse.   Kouta's penthouse. - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 1:53 pm

Jena felt his hand on her ear she let her self lean back on him "do i need to?" she replied her arms wrapping around him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kouta's penthouse.   Kouta's penthouse. - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 2:09 pm

"Why no..." Kouta said, "So, what yoou think so far...?" Kouta said, holding Jena.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kouta's penthouse.   Kouta's penthouse. - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 2:30 pm

Jena smiled "the building or how your holding me?" she said smirking "I like them both" she moved closer
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kouta's penthouse.   Kouta's penthouse. - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 2:35 pm

"Hmm" Kouta smiled, kissing Jena, "Oh, shit, its this late already?" Kouta said, jumping up, "Shit, you goda come with me.." Kouta said, sweeping up Jena in his arms, taking off.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kouta's penthouse.   Kouta's penthouse. - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 2:45 pm

Jena had just got use to the water when he scoped her up in his arms "hey, where are you taking me?" she asked holding tight to him so she wouldn't fall.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kouta's penthouse.   Kouta's penthouse. - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 2:57 pm

"You'll love it..." Kouta said, Bursting through th stair doors, making sure they didnt hit jena, Kouta started speeding up the stairs. until they hit the roof. "Just on time..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kouta's penthouse.   Kouta's penthouse. - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 3:04 pm

Jena looked at him "what am i supposed to be looking at?" she asked giving a slight shiver as she sat in his arms.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kouta's penthouse.   Kouta's penthouse. - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 3:05 pm

"The sunset..." Kouta smiled, looking out the fencing around the roof towards the ocean.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kouta's penthouse.   Kouta's penthouse. - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Kouta's penthouse.
Page 7 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next