RP Fanatsy Island
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You're a kid once, but immaturity lasts forever. - Unknown

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kouta's penthouse.

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage

Kouta's penthouse. Empty
PostSubject: Kouta's penthouse.   Kouta's penthouse. EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 12:44 pm

The elevator doors opened to a large room, big enoguh to be a house, with every room in it. "Here we are."
Back to top Go down

Kouta's penthouse. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kouta's penthouse.   Kouta's penthouse. EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 12:46 pm

jena stood still holding on to his arm as she moved out the elevator "wow " was all she could say "this is bigger than my place"she looked around but still kept hold of him
Back to top Go down

Kouta's penthouse. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kouta's penthouse.   Kouta's penthouse. EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 12:50 pm

"dont be shy to look around," Kouta smiled, "My line of work allows me alot of money." Kouta said.
Back to top Go down

Kouta's penthouse. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kouta's penthouse.   Kouta's penthouse. EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 12:54 pm

Jena slowly let go of him and moved to a large living room then she saw a door opening it she smiled "the bed room?" she said "trust me to find that"
Back to top Go down

Kouta's penthouse. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kouta's penthouse.   Kouta's penthouse. EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 12:55 pm

Kouta smiled "yep, open it up."
Back to top Go down

Kouta's penthouse. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kouta's penthouse.   Kouta's penthouse. EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 1:00 pm

Jena stepped inside and smiled "right now that bed looks comfy" she said and yawned looking back at him
Back to top Go down

Kouta's penthouse. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kouta's penthouse.   Kouta's penthouse. EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 1:05 pm

"Tired?" Kouta asked. "go ahead n lay down, ill be in the shower," Kouta said, grabbing some shorts, going into the bathroom, leaving the door open.
Back to top Go down

Kouta's penthouse. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kouta's penthouse.   Kouta's penthouse. EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 1:08 pm

Jena moved to the bed slipping off her boots and trousers and lay down she ore only the tee shirt Kouta had given her , the sheets felt good against her skin and she couldn't help smile
Back to top Go down

Kouta's penthouse. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kouta's penthouse.   Kouta's penthouse. EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 1:09 pm

Kouta walked out of the bathroom, he was already naked, Grabbed a towel and went back in, the door still open, when the water was turned on.
Back to top Go down

Kouta's penthouse. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kouta's penthouse.   Kouta's penthouse. EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 1:12 pm

Jena looked at him following him as he headed back to the shower , sipping off the bed she moved to the shower room door "is the water hot?" she asked
Back to top Go down

Kouta's penthouse. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kouta's penthouse.   Kouta's penthouse. EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 1:13 pm

"Steaming, i prefer it hot, relaxes the muscles" Kouta said, already in, the hot water running down him.
Back to top Go down

Kouta's penthouse. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kouta's penthouse.   Kouta's penthouse. EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 1:18 pm

Jena smiled slipping off the tee shirt and letting it drop to the floor "mind if i join you, i hate to get in a clean bed dirty" she said with a grin now standing with nothing on.
Back to top Go down

Kouta's penthouse. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kouta's penthouse.   Kouta's penthouse. EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 1:19 pm

Kouta turned to face her, "You know you dont need to ask, come in, theres plenty of room."
Back to top Go down

Kouta's penthouse. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kouta's penthouse.   Kouta's penthouse. EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 1:21 pm

Jena stepped into the shower the water hitting her making her sigh "I see what you mean " she said with a smile letting it run down her body and between her breasts
Back to top Go down

Kouta's penthouse. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kouta's penthouse.   Kouta's penthouse. EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 1:23 pm

Kouta turned, He had scars all over his body, and grabbed jena, rubbing her, the water flowing over his fingers.
Back to top Go down

Kouta's penthouse. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kouta's penthouse.   Kouta's penthouse. EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 1:25 pm

Jena couldn't help groan a little at his touch she looked at his her hand reaching out to touch one of his scars "how .?" she paused and looked into his eyes
Back to top Go down

Kouta's penthouse. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kouta's penthouse.   Kouta's penthouse. EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 1:27 pm

"I... I had a rough past..." Kouta said.
Back to top Go down

Kouta's penthouse. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kouta's penthouse.   Kouta's penthouse. EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 1:29 pm

Jena nodded and moved her hand knowing he didn't want to say any more , she knew just how rough things could get he had his scars on the out side she had hers on her inside and she hid them as she stood she curled her toes becoming self aware of her feet again.
Back to top Go down

Kouta's penthouse. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kouta's penthouse.   Kouta's penthouse. EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 1:32 pm

Kouta held her close, "Had anything in mind here?"
Back to top Go down

Kouta's penthouse. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kouta's penthouse.   Kouta's penthouse. EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 1:35 pm

"huh?" Jena said becoming aware he was closer to her now looking up at him water ran down her face and hair and she smiled "probably the same as you have " she said
Back to top Go down

Kouta's penthouse. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kouta's penthouse.   Kouta's penthouse. EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 1:38 pm

Kouta looked at her, "Why dont you see the other half of my house?" Kouta asked, hitting a button.
Back to top Go down

Kouta's penthouse. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kouta's penthouse.   Kouta's penthouse. EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 1:44 pm

Jena looked puzzled at him "what do you mean" she said stepping closer to him "I've seen all i need to see" she smiled at him.
Back to top Go down

Kouta's penthouse. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kouta's penthouse.   Kouta's penthouse. EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 1:45 pm

a wall opened, showing a large jicuzi spreading acros the room, "This is what i meant."
Back to top Go down

Kouta's penthouse. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kouta's penthouse.   Kouta's penthouse. EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 1:48 pm

Jena smiled "wow" she said "that's big enough for ten" she smiled back at him "so are we gonna use it?" she asked softly
Back to top Go down

Kouta's penthouse. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kouta's penthouse.   Kouta's penthouse. EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 1:48 pm

"I wouldnt have showed you if we werent..." Kouta said, staeeping in, puling her after him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kouta's penthouse. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kouta's penthouse.   Kouta's penthouse. Empty

Back to top Go down

Kouta's penthouse.
Page 1 of 10Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next