RP Fanatsy Island
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You're a kid once, but immaturity lasts forever. - Unknown

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Shizuka's dark penthouse (closed to Ten and myself)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

Shizuka's dark penthouse (closed to Ten and myself) Empty
PostSubject: Shizuka's dark penthouse (closed to Ten and myself)   Shizuka's dark penthouse (closed to Ten and myself) EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 5:33 pm

Shizuka carried Tensenga all the way to her penthouse in the dark, and she put him in a bed, and tucked him in.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shizuka's dark penthouse (closed to Ten and myself)   Shizuka's dark penthouse (closed to Ten and myself) EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 5:35 pm

Ten laid on the bed still with his usual form now. His tail began to wag beack and forth and his neko ears would twitch from time to time. He had a small smile on his face while feeling the nice soft bed.. He even began to purr!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shizuka's dark penthouse (closed to Ten and myself)   Shizuka's dark penthouse (closed to Ten and myself) EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 5:57 pm

Shizuka pulled up a chair, and watch him sleep.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shizuka's dark penthouse (closed to Ten and myself)   Shizuka's dark penthouse (closed to Ten and myself) EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 6:01 pm

A few seconds gone by and he began to blush a bit. "Ne, how long is senpai going to watch me like that?", his eyes opened halfway, revealing his regular blue eyes. The purring had stopped and he sat up with a smile looking around, wondering where he was.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shizuka's dark penthouse (closed to Ten and myself)   Shizuka's dark penthouse (closed to Ten and myself) EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 6:07 pm

"Welcome to my penthouse." Shizuka said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shizuka's dark penthouse (closed to Ten and myself)   Shizuka's dark penthouse (closed to Ten and myself) EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 6:09 pm

"What's a penthouse senpai?", he began to bounce on the bed with excitement and not knowing why! Ten's eyes kept moving side to side; looking everywhere.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shizuka's dark penthouse (closed to Ten and myself)   Shizuka's dark penthouse (closed to Ten and myself) EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 6:10 pm

"A penthouse is a top floor of a big building where I live from time to time." Shizuka said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shizuka's dark penthouse (closed to Ten and myself)   Shizuka's dark penthouse (closed to Ten and myself) EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 6:14 pm

"Oh! So what happened with my vampire side?? I hope he didn't cause you trouble..", Ten sat calmly on the bed with his ears going down when mentioning his vampire..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shizuka's dark penthouse (closed to Ten and myself)   Shizuka's dark penthouse (closed to Ten and myself) EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 6:18 pm

"Nope he didn't cause me any trouble." Shizuka said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shizuka's dark penthouse (closed to Ten and myself)   Shizuka's dark penthouse (closed to Ten and myself) EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 6:21 pm

Ten then surprisingly glomped Shizuka! "Yay! So I can start my training sooner now!", he said hapily not caring if she hated when he does this!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shizuka's dark penthouse (closed to Ten and myself)   Shizuka's dark penthouse (closed to Ten and myself) EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 6:22 pm

Shizuka is fine with teh glomped. "Yes we can." Shizuka said. Shizuka wondered if it's fine if she teach him what she knows.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shizuka's dark penthouse (closed to Ten and myself)   Shizuka's dark penthouse (closed to Ten and myself) EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 6:26 pm

Ten jumped off her and landed on his feet and hands in a cat posture. "Ne, what do we work on next??", his tail mved side to side again. Ten sat down like a cat again on the floor this time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shizuka's dark penthouse (closed to Ten and myself)   Shizuka's dark penthouse (closed to Ten and myself) EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 6:37 pm

"Controlling your vampire self when you are in your half-breed form this will be really painful." Shizuka said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shizuka's dark penthouse (closed to Ten and myself)   Shizuka's dark penthouse (closed to Ten and myself) EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 6:47 pm

Ten noticed his necklace with the cross that seals the vampire ide had been restored.. "ohh.. Painful??", he sighed and nodded..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shizuka's dark penthouse (closed to Ten and myself)   Shizuka's dark penthouse (closed to Ten and myself) EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 6:55 pm

"Yes painful this is what we called a controllable thirst since you basically be thirsty for blood and it will be permanent." Shizuka said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shizuka's dark penthouse (closed to Ten and myself)   Shizuka's dark penthouse (closed to Ten and myself) EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 6:56 pm

"But I never drank blood!!", Ten jumped back with his hands up on his cross and startled by the thought of blood!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shizuka's dark penthouse (closed to Ten and myself)   Shizuka's dark penthouse (closed to Ten and myself) EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 7:00 pm

"Your vampiric side will need it, and you will be thirsty for it trust me." Shizuka said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shizuka's dark penthouse (closed to Ten and myself)   Shizuka's dark penthouse (closed to Ten and myself) EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 7:02 pm

"But. But.. I hate seeing blood.. I might faint!", Ten quicly got under the ed covers and just began to squirm there.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shizuka's dark penthouse (closed to Ten and myself)   Shizuka's dark penthouse (closed to Ten and myself) EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 7:15 pm

Shizuka picked up the covers. "We will need to come back to the drinking part right now your fangs will need to grow in, and maybe after the lessons we can go out on date." Shizuka said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shizuka's dark penthouse (closed to Ten and myself)   Shizuka's dark penthouse (closed to Ten and myself) EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 7:24 pm

Ten rolled over and began to poke his teeth, yet once he heard 'date' he began to blush a lot. "Ehh?! A date??", he then sat up and blinked constantly. "W-what do you mean date??"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shizuka's dark penthouse (closed to Ten and myself)   Shizuka's dark penthouse (closed to Ten and myself) EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 7:26 pm

"Like going out to a movie, or the park, or a resturant." Shizuka said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shizuka's dark penthouse (closed to Ten and myself)   Shizuka's dark penthouse (closed to Ten and myself) EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 7:31 pm

Ten tilted his head still lushing and nodded. "Okay senpai!", he then yawned. "So.. Um, do I let my teeth grow instead of denying them to??", he was still a bit confused.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shizuka's dark penthouse (closed to Ten and myself)   Shizuka's dark penthouse (closed to Ten and myself) EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 7:33 pm

"You will have to let them without denying them." Shizuka said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shizuka's dark penthouse (closed to Ten and myself)   Shizuka's dark penthouse (closed to Ten and myself) EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 7:39 pm

He lets out a big sigh and nods again. "Gotcha." Ten eyes went down halfway as he looked at Shizura. "Ne, what do we do now senpai?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shizuka's dark penthouse (closed to Ten and myself)   Shizuka's dark penthouse (closed to Ten and myself) EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 7:43 pm

"You and I will have to get let you and go back and forth between the your personality and his." Shizuka said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shizuka's dark penthouse (closed to Ten and myself)   Shizuka's dark penthouse (closed to Ten and myself) Empty

Back to top Go down

Shizuka's dark penthouse (closed to Ten and myself)
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next