RP Fanatsy Island
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You're a kid once, but immaturity lasts forever. - Unknown

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kouta's penthouse.

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage

Kouta's penthouse. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kouta's penthouse.   Kouta's penthouse. - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 3:08 pm

"You became sex crazed," Kouta smiled. He pulled out, already softened. "Jus glad you enjoyed yourself..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kouta's penthouse.   Kouta's penthouse. - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 11:51 pm

jena looked at him as she felt him pull out of her "seems i always do" she said with the last of her energy she moved forward and kissed him "Kouta? do you think .." she paused and sighed "no i am too happy to think of that" she said now leaning on him her arms still around his neck and a smile on her face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kouta's penthouse.   Kouta's penthouse. - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 1:31 am

"Even if you were, i'd still stay with you..." Kouta said, knowing what she wanted to ask, Kissing her, "Rest back in the bed?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kouta's penthouse.   Kouta's penthouse. - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 2:44 am

Jena kissed him back and held him as tight as she could after cleaning her self down she slipped back to the bed as she lay she felt come how contented. The feeling of the sheets against her now clean skin made her smile "if it happens it happens " she said sleepily looking at the bathroom door, she wanted to fall asleep in his arms again and smell him close to her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kouta's penthouse.   Kouta's penthouse. - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 2:47 pm

Kouta folowed Jena to the bed laying next to her, wrapping his arms around her. "Go to sleep now, everything will be fine.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kouta's penthouse.   Kouta's penthouse. - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 11:38 pm

Jena rolled to face him her eyes looking into his but she said nothing. after a moment she closed hers drifting into a sleep , at first she sat in a park watching people pass her by and smiling but then it changed men held her to a table beating her on the souls of her feet she could feel each hit as is vibrated threw her body then they started on her stomach beating her till she was black and blue and half conshiouse.
Slowly she opened her eyes she felt her self shaking and the warm sheets around her"just a dream" she said softly but her voice held a slight fear[i] "why am i remembering this again now.[/i]" she thought to her self letting a tear roll down her cheek as she turned to look at Kouta
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kouta's penthouse.   Kouta's penthouse. - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 11:43 pm

Kouta, still awake, wiped off the tear, kissing her after, "Need to talk about it."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kouta's penthouse.   Kouta's penthouse. - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 11:51 pm

Jena looked at him and sighed "I have never spoken about this to any one" she said moving closer to him "I was afraid too, and still am" she said wrapping her arms around him holding him for a moment pulling back she didn't look at him "i was about 13 at the time it was my first foster home, the man didn't like neko's ,he..." she paused closing her eyes again "Him and several of his so called friends use to beat me" she said turning her head away Kouta
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kouta's penthouse.   Kouta's penthouse. - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 11:53 pm

Kouta held Jena, "Where are they now? Do you know?" Kouta asked softly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kouta's penthouse.   Kouta's penthouse. - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 11:58 pm

Jena spoke softly "I don't know ,i ran away first opertunity i could get " she winced as curled into a ball "they burned my feet" she said half sobbing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kouta's penthouse.   Kouta's penthouse. - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 12:05 am

Kouta nuzzled Jena, "It's ok now, your with me now" Kouta said. "Do you remember their names though?" Kouta asked gently, eying his cell.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kouta's penthouse.   Kouta's penthouse. - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 12:08 am

Jena shook her head 2no" she said and moved to look up at him "but i know their faces, those i can never forget i see them every time i close my eyes "she said "except for last night when i had that bazaar dream about babies" her face nuzzling his chest feeling his warmth against her skin
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kouta's penthouse.   Kouta's penthouse. - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 12:09 am

Kouta sighed, "It's ok now, their gone now, tthey cant hurt you anymore, nobody can, i've made sure of that." Kouta smiled, kissing her gently.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kouta's penthouse.   Kouta's penthouse. - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 12:14 am

As his lips touched hers she felt the worry she had slip away and she uncurled as she returned his kiss moving her leg she paused before placing it over his "I...I"She looked at him "can i tell you some thing?" she asked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kouta's penthouse.   Kouta's penthouse. - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 12:15 am

"Of course" Kouta said kindly, "And after, i think i should tell you something."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kouta's penthouse.   Kouta's penthouse. - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 12:19 am

Jena looked up at him "you first" she said "please"her heart raced thinking of what it could be he had to tell her , she panicked could it be he was going to ask her to leave now she was no longer pure as she thought.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kouta's penthouse.   Kouta's penthouse. - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 12:22 am

"I-I I love you, Jena. I love you more then i thought i could love anybody." Kouta said, "I dont know why, but i've fallen for you, jena, i love you." Kouta said, as if a huge weight had been lifted.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kouta's penthouse.   Kouta's penthouse. - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 12:26 am

Jena smiled then the smile grew to a grin "I love you too Kouta " she said "when i am close to you I feel safe, ow i do love you" she pulled closer to him and kissed him feeling how her heart now felt light and the pain she had felt didn't matter any more as long as she was in his arms.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kouta's penthouse.   Kouta's penthouse. - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 12:28 am

Kouta pulled her tight, kissing her passionatly. Kouta felt happy, yet it was short lived, as it was quicklyy replaced by worry, "Um, Jena..." Kouta started, "Theres something else, something i have told nobody, that i am afraid to tell you now..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kouta's penthouse.   Kouta's penthouse. - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 12:29 am

jena looked up at him " what is it?" she said softly her hand resting on his chest as she looked into his eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kouta's penthouse.   Kouta's penthouse. - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 12:32 am

"I, Am a very dangerous man, have you heard of the MBK's? Im one of the leaders, my family runs that gang, and most others in this part of the country, im mafia." Kouta said, worried.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kouta's penthouse.   Kouta's penthouse. - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 12:36 am

Jena looked at him "now i know our children will be safe" she said her hand now caressing his cheek as she kissed him again "for who would mess with my love"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kouta's penthouse.   Kouta's penthouse. - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 12:39 am

Kouta smiled, "Most people would run at the thought of the things ive done..." He sounded depressed, "But if you choose to ignore my profesion, i can promise your safety, and i can promise my love for you." Kouta said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kouta's penthouse.   Kouta's penthouse. - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 12:41 am

Jena made him look at her "you are all i will ever want" she said "its who you are not what you are i love" again she gently kissed him
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kouta's penthouse.   Kouta's penthouse. - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 12:44 am

Kouta kissed her back, "I'm glad you see it like that," Kouta smiled. "And your all that i want.... move in with me then?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kouta's penthouse.   Kouta's penthouse. - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Kouta's penthouse.
Page 3 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next