RP Fanatsy Island
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You're a kid once, but immaturity lasts forever. - Unknown

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kouta's penthouse.

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage

Kouta's penthouse. - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kouta's penthouse.   Kouta's penthouse. - Page 9 EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 11:43 pm

Kouta smiled, spinning, turning her arm into a lock behind her back, holding her on the wall, he bent her over, letting his erect dick play with her pussy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kouta's penthouse.   Kouta's penthouse. - Page 9 EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 11:47 pm

jena looked at him fighting him as a cat would if cornered but also like a female cat playing with its mate. She hissed as she felt him play with her pussy wanting him her nails still long her tail whipping behind her at him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kouta's penthouse.   Kouta's penthouse. - Page 9 EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 11:49 pm

Kouta lent over Whispering in her ear, "Whats wrong... love?" He said, pressing the head of his dick inside, as a tease.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kouta's penthouse.   Kouta's penthouse. - Page 9 EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 11:53 pm

jena gasped as she felt him enter her throwing her head back to rest on his chest and pushing back on him trying to push him in deeper growlingh again at her frustration.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kouta's penthouse.   Kouta's penthouse. - Page 9 EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 11:55 pm

Kouta picked her up, by her legs, behind, leaving her to hold on the wall or to hold her self off the ground. He shoved his dick deep into her pussy, loving how wild she's getting.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kouta's penthouse.   Kouta's penthouse. - Page 9 EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 11:59 pm

Jena grabbed the wall her claws now the only thing holding her up letting out a cat like cry as he entered her she wrapped her legs around his waist as she threw her head back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kouta's penthouse.   Kouta's penthouse. - Page 9 EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 12:11 am

"I love my women flexible," Kouta breathed, Thrusting harder.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kouta's penthouse.   Kouta's penthouse. - Page 9 EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 12:13 am

jena couldn't help give a his as he thrust deep inside her her claws digging in the wall "Yessss" she said as her tail moved to his back .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kouta's penthouse.   Kouta's penthouse. - Page 9 EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 2:58 pm

Kouta smiled, moving his hand to rub her clit as he thrust in, making the wall shake.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kouta's penthouse.   Kouta's penthouse. - Page 9 EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 12:54 pm

jena could feel herself biulding her nails digging deep into the plaster of the wall as she felt a low growl biulding from deep inside her as he thrust, her animal side was now fighting to be relesed as did her orgasm. Her eyes were now bright yellow exept for the flash of blue from deep within as she let a cat like hiss leave her lips her head now thrown back un able to contian her emotions.
"my love, i can sense you are as close as i,"her voice not like her own, soft gental but cat like.
'if we mate now you will ashuridly have offspring as my time is now , if not pull out, but i will not be able again for three years.."she said gasping as she felt him deep inside her "but i warn you if you do not i might hurt you"she swayed fighting the urge to let her self relese her body and mind yurned for.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kouta's penthouse.   Kouta's penthouse. - Page 9 EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 8:32 pm

"Then give me my child..." Kouta said, kissing her deeply, as he stayed inside of her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kouta's penthouse.   Kouta's penthouse. - Page 9 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 12:42 pm

jena cried out her claws grew her back arching as the full force of her orgasm hit even her high teeth grew like those of a cats. moving her hands down the wall she left deep claw marks quickly she twisted to face him her legs closing in tight around his waist as her ears now sat flat against her head and her eyes now completly yellow with a small line of black , grabbing him her nails dug deep as she moved to bite his shoulder till she could taste his blood in her mouth and feel it between her fingers. her tail wrapped around his legs and pulled him so he fell onto his back jena now sat upon him feling him and her self biuld again moving her hands from him she writhed and moved as she rode him , now she was in control her hands and nails clawing at his chest as a cat would at a conftable blanket her tail rubbing him as she moved up and down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kouta's penthouse.   Kouta's penthouse. - Page 9 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 1:00 pm

Kouta laid there, finally seeing her true colors, he was pleased, letting her have her fun, the bites and scratches did not bug him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kouta's penthouse.   Kouta's penthouse. - Page 9 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 1:15 pm

sudenly jena felt her body explode in an orgsam "you must do it now " she said as her claws dug deep into his chest , looking down her eyes changed to blue and her heart pounded in her chest "please"her eyes now pleading with him as they chaged back to yellow "DO IT NOW OR I WILL KILL YOU" she said "you must finish it .... "as she spoke her voice no longer soft but now the other voice. Her hand moved to his throat her nails pressing against his skin "rrrraaaaaaa!" she yelled out as her pussy pulsated around his hard member, her belly ached to feel him relese inside her and only grew the longer she had to wait .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kouta's penthouse.   Kouta's penthouse. - Page 9 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 1:48 pm

"Of course..." Kouta said quietly, picking her up, pumping inside of her, letting himslef go. he released everything inside of her, more with each thrust of his Member inside of her, he held her, after he had released everything.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kouta's penthouse.   Kouta's penthouse. - Page 9 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 1:54 pm

jena held him tight as she felt him relese inside her her back arched as she felt her belly feel like it was filled with him then her eyes changed to blue a gliint of gold sat in one corner of her left eye "It is done" she said with those words her claws retracted and her teeth returned to normal as she sliumped in his arms.

weakly she looked at him "w...what happened?" she said sofly then she saw his cuts "I..I did that...that means... " she looked at him .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kouta's penthouse.   Kouta's penthouse. - Page 9 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 1:57 pm

"You will probubly be carrying our child, and you lost your self in the pleasure."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kouta's penthouse.   Kouta's penthouse. - Page 9 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 2:01 pm

jena shook her head "I am carrying our child" she said her hand moving to her belly which still felt full "theres no may be , when that happens to a female she will concive and a child will come of it" she said as she looked at him "did you want this?" she asked more in a question
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kouta's penthouse.   Kouta's penthouse. - Page 9 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 2:25 pm

Kouta squeezed Jena Gently, "Yes... if it's you, then yes, i do want this."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kouta's penthouse.   Kouta's penthouse. - Page 9 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 2:49 pm

jena felt him close to her she shook slightly her energy now gone "then so do i " she said "you will be a father in nine months" she rested her head on his chest "I am worried, Kouta" she looked up at him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kouta's penthouse.   Kouta's penthouse. - Page 9 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 3:02 pm

"Why? Kouta looked down at her, "We will be able to provide for our child"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kouta's penthouse.   Kouta's penthouse. - Page 9 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 3:07 pm

jena looked at him "thats not why im worried" she said pausing for a moment " your a human ,im not i don't think there has ever been a child born to a couple like us" she said " it will have my temperment and your looks if its a boy " she said taking his hand she placed it on her belly "and if its a girl..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kouta's penthouse.   Kouta's penthouse. - Page 9 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 3:08 pm

"Then it will still be the most beautiful child i have ever seen" Kouta Kissed Jena
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kouta's penthouse.   Kouta's penthouse. - Page 9 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 3:13 pm

Jena felt her worry slip away at his kiss and she kissed him back "this child will need both our love " she said it was then she saw the cuts "I'd better clean those " she said "I am sorry if i hurt you" she hung her head.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kouta's penthouse.   Kouta's penthouse. - Page 9 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 3:23 pm

"You didnt hurt me, and they will heal fine, their not too deep"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kouta's penthouse.   Kouta's penthouse. - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Kouta's penthouse.
Page 9 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next