RP Fanatsy Island
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You're a kid once, but immaturity lasts forever. - Unknown

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kouta's penthouse.

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage

Kouta's penthouse. - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kouta's penthouse.   Kouta's penthouse. - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 12:28 am

Sliding from his arms Jena slipped under the water letting it wash away the sweat from the previous night, She noticed as the water ran over her pussy it felt sore. Picking up the shower gel she began to lather it in her hand smiling to Kouta "you know you left me a bit sore" she said "but its not too bad"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kouta's penthouse.   Kouta's penthouse. - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 12:32 am

"Sorry, need me to rub it better for you?" Kouta laughed, sliding into the warm water. "been awile since i just relaxed."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kouta's penthouse.   Kouta's penthouse. - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 12:36 am

Jena moved forward and with the lather began to massage his chest and shoulders smiling as she did "its been a long time since i was happy" she said her eyes now sparkling as she looked up at him as her hands moved over his skin.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kouta's penthouse.   Kouta's penthouse. - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 12:37 am

Kouta Lathered his hands, massaging her back as he washed Jena, "Im glad i was the one to make you happy, My love"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kouta's penthouse.   Kouta's penthouse. - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 12:41 am

Jena didn't say anything she was enjoying his hands on her skin as he massaged her "may be when I'm not so sore you could show me again what you like" she said turning to face him as her hands slid to his back and ass.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kouta's penthouse.   Kouta's penthouse. - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 12:42 am

Kouta smiled, "You know i will, but not now, you need to recover first..." Kouta laughed slightly, starting to rub from her back to her ass cheeks
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kouta's penthouse.   Kouta's penthouse. - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 12:46 am

Jena nodded "Do you need to work today?" she asked "I'd like to see more of your building, if its ok" she said then chuckled "it intreegs me how you can own a whole building" she stepped back under the shower letting the water wash away the soap from her body and down her toned belly.

Last edited by Darkangel on Thu Apr 02, 2009 12:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kouta's penthouse.   Kouta's penthouse. - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 12:47 am

"I do jobs as they come in, this building is just side income... im the mafias..... um, its kinda hard for me to say this..." kouta looked down. "Im the mafia's Hitman, i take jobs killing other crime lords to further our empire..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kouta's penthouse.   Kouta's penthouse. - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 12:51 am

Jena lifted his head to face hers "Its ok you take out bad people and that i don't mind, just wish i could do something good " she said still smiling.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kouta's penthouse.   Kouta's penthouse. - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 12:53 am

Kouta smiled, kissing Jena, "No, i am the bad guy..." he stood, drying himself, he pulled out a booklet, "All my targets, Men, women children, Families, anything im told to kill, i do, and i get paid. I am, the badguy..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kouta's penthouse.   Kouta's penthouse. - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 2:26 am

stepping out the shower Jena wrapped a towel around her self and moved to him "To love you means i have to accept what you do?" she said taking his face in her hands she gently made him look her in the eye"Then i must, for my heart is for you and you alone" leaning forward she gently placed her lips on his giving him a sign she was there for him no matter what his job was.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kouta's penthouse.   Kouta's penthouse. - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 9:46 am

Kouta wrapped his arms around Jena, holding her thare, "THank you..." He said quietly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kouta's penthouse.   Kouta's penthouse. - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 11:30 pm

Jena sighed holding him back "so you gonna show me around this building of yours?" she asked again with a smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kouta's penthouse.   Kouta's penthouse. - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 11:35 pm

Kouta noded happily, "Cmon" Kouta said, grabbing Jena's hand, Opening the Elevator doors.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kouta's penthouse.   Kouta's penthouse. - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 11:45 pm

Jena held his hand as they headed back for the elevator she moved close to him again hating the enclosed space but happy to be standing with him for if it had been anyone else she might have beaten them up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kouta's penthouse.   Kouta's penthouse. - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 11:47 pm

Kouta smiled, puting his arm around her, "Its a pretty nice place, Really just a 4-star hotel, but thats not where the fun is.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kouta's penthouse.   Kouta's penthouse. - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 11:50 pm

Jena looked up at him "I don't do well in enclosed spaces" she said looking up at him her face now berried against his side
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kouta's penthouse.   Kouta's penthouse. - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 11:52 pm

"I'll get the elevator enlarged for you as soon as i can" Kouta smiled, the doors opening. "Where would you like to start first...?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kouta's penthouse.   Kouta's penthouse. - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 12:01 am

Jena looked up at him "you choose its your building" she said grinning her arms around his waist
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kouta's penthouse.   Kouta's penthouse. - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 12:02 am

"Hmmm, i guess ill start with the borin shit..." Kouta grinned, "Cuz i cant show you the good things till tonight."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kouta's penthouse.   Kouta's penthouse. - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 12:08 am

Jena smirked up at him "ow, better than what you showed me last night?" she asked "I can't wait" her hand moving to his lower back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kouta's penthouse.   Kouta's penthouse. - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 12:11 am

"Mmm, Much better, Kouta said, Leading her to the back, "This is where it starts, pipes tanks, steam, water," Kouta said, leading her to the power room. "Real boring shit, you hungry...?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kouta's penthouse.   Kouta's penthouse. - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 12:13 am

Jena felt her tummy rumble "yeah guess i am" she said with a chuckle glancing around "i think the last time i ate anything was two days ago" she said in suprise.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kouta's penthouse.   Kouta's penthouse. - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 12:16 am

Kouta laughed, "Do i keep you that preocupied?" Kouta smiled, "Good, cuz we have some of the best chefs in the world," Kouta said, opening the kitchen doors, the smell of food flodding the both of them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kouta's penthouse.   Kouta's penthouse. - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 12:20 am

Jena smiled "yeah i can't take my eyes off you" she said smiling then the smell hit her "Mumm smells delishous" she smelled the food and her stomach gave a loud growl
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kouta's penthouse.   Kouta's penthouse. - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Kouta's penthouse.
Page 6 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next