RP Fanatsy Island
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You're a kid once, but immaturity lasts forever. - Unknown

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kouta's penthouse.

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage

Kouta's penthouse. - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kouta's penthouse.   Kouta's penthouse. - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 12:23 pm

"Release everything you have, give it to me," Kouta said pushing harder.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kouta's penthouse.   Kouta's penthouse. - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 12:32 pm

Jena felt her hold slip her body arched, her breathing fast and shallow, her mind now swam with the sensations she had flowing threw her body. Then it happened she could hold back no longer she cried out his name as her body shook from the explosive orgasm she felt and her mind now clouded she felt she would pass out if it didn't stop soon
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kouta's penthouse.   Kouta's penthouse. - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 12:55 pm

Kouta smiled, allowing himself to release as his body tenced after he came, shot after shot, inside of her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kouta's penthouse.   Kouta's penthouse. - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 1:02 pm

Jena finally felt it subside her muscles aches and her eyes stayed closed as she sank to the bed her breathing shallow and her chest rising and falling the only sigh she was alive as she lay exhausted on the bed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kouta's penthouse.   Kouta's penthouse. - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 1:09 pm

Kouta smiled, turning the vibrator off, unstrapping it from her, "Sleep..." He said gently, laying down, moving her head onto his chest, "Peacefully..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kouta's penthouse.   Kouta's penthouse. - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 1:16 pm

Jena snuggled into him the best she could her body ached her pussy felt raw from the pummaling she had not just from the vibrator but him too.

(next morning)
Jena woke the next day to the sun streaming in the window slowly she slipped from the bed only to find her self fall flat on the floor as her legs gave out "ouch" she said

Last edited by Darkangel on Wed Apr 01, 2009 1:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kouta's penthouse.   Kouta's penthouse. - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 1:17 pm

Kouta was up, in the other room, He peered in the room, "You ok?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kouta's penthouse.   Kouta's penthouse. - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 1:19 pm

Jena looked up using the bed sheet she shakily stood up "what happened ?" she asked "last thing i remember was..." she blushed and smiled as she sat down hard on the edge of the bed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kouta's penthouse.   Kouta's penthouse. - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 1:20 pm

"You dont remember last night?" Kouta laughed, "Shame, it was one hell of a night."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kouta's penthouse.   Kouta's penthouse. - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 1:25 pm

Jena chuckled "ow yes, that i do remember"she said " I mean the last thing i remeber was it happened again but stronger then blank" she lay back on the bed "now i feel like i have run a marathon, boy, could i use a shower"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kouta's penthouse.   Kouta's penthouse. - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 5:24 pm

"go ahead, i've showered already, food is on the table when your done." Kouta said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kouta's penthouse.   Kouta's penthouse. - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 11:40 pm

Jena sat up and looked at him to her he sounded different, she wondered that now he'd shown her all he had was he going off her was she now just a used toy of his that he would now just get board with and throw away.
"ow ok" she said slowly standing her shoulders slumped and her head down as she moved to the shower.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kouta's penthouse.   Kouta's penthouse. - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 11:42 pm

Kouta looked at her, Slowly coming up behind her, He jumped, grabbing her from behind, "Whats wrong...?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kouta's penthouse.   Kouta's penthouse. - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 11:49 pm

Jena sighed " you still want me , right?" she asked turning to look at him her eyes searching for something to say he did "after last night , then this morning you acting as if nothing happened, I...."her voice trailed off
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kouta's penthouse.   Kouta's penthouse. - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 11:50 pm

Kouta pulled Jena into a kiss, "Why wouldnt i want you?" Kouta asked with a smile, "Your everything to me."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kouta's penthouse.   Kouta's penthouse. - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 11:56 pm

Jena felt his kiss it sent the familiar tingle down her spine , pulling away once it was over she held him tight "I guess I'm just not use to being loved I have had so much pain in my past i guess i naturally assume its happening again" she said sighing as she looked up at him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kouta's penthouse.   Kouta's penthouse. - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 11:58 pm

"I understand, but i am not going to hurt you," Kouta said, "I promise" Kouta smiled, "I love you"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kouta's penthouse.   Kouta's penthouse. - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 12:06 am

Jena smiled "as i you" she said and kissed him back "and if you keep doing what you did last night.. "she grinned hoping he understood were she was going
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kouta's penthouse.   Kouta's penthouse. - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 12:08 am

Kouta smiled, "What...?" He said slyly, Picking her up, cradle carrying her in his arms.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kouta's penthouse.   Kouta's penthouse. - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 12:11 am

Jena gasped as he lifted her into his arms but she smiled "I may have to replace your battery's " she said now grinning "ether that or you'll end up with a son" she said biting her lower lip
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kouta's penthouse.   Kouta's penthouse. - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 12:12 am

"Would you want a child...?" Kouta asked softly...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kouta's penthouse.   Kouta's penthouse. - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 12:16 am

Jena looked at him for a moment "I never thought about it " she said "I would, I guess but only if you want, too"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kouta's penthouse.   Kouta's penthouse. - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 12:17 am

"Of course..." Kouta said, smiling down at Jena.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kouta's penthouse.   Kouta's penthouse. - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 12:21 am

Jena's cheeks flushed and she chuckled "after what we did last night i wouldn't be surprised if it has all ready happened" she said her arms now around his neck "I guess i should go for that shower now" she said "although the view from here's not that bad ether" she grinned as she looked into his eyes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kouta's penthouse.   Kouta's penthouse. - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 12:23 am

"Well, lets go," Kouta smiled, "I dont mind taking another one..." Kouta looked down at Jena, walking her into the bathroom.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kouta's penthouse.   Kouta's penthouse. - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Kouta's penthouse.
Page 5 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next