RP Fanatsy Island
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You're a kid once, but immaturity lasts forever. - Unknown

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kouta's penthouse.

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
AuthorMessage

Kouta's penthouse. - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kouta's penthouse.   Kouta's penthouse. - Page 10 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 3:27 pm

"I still feel bad for hurting you, I could never do it intenshanaly"she said "and it upsets me to know that i could and have, what if it happens again , if i get lost in the plesure as you put it and next time I.... " she shivered and held her self as if not wanting to even think of it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kouta's penthouse.   Kouta's penthouse. - Page 10 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 3:34 pm

"I will be fine, just like last time, you do not need to worry about me, im more skilled then any human" Kouta smiled, looking deep into her blue eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kouta's penthouse.   Kouta's penthouse. - Page 10 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 3:38 pm

Jena looked up into his eyes and nodded " I love you " she said ' I now know what ever happens can handle it " she moved to hold him her bare skin pressed against him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kouta's penthouse.   Kouta's penthouse. - Page 10 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 3:41 pm

"I love you too" Kouta said, holding her head on his heart.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kouta's penthouse.   Kouta's penthouse. - Page 10 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 3:48 pm

jena pulled back looking up at him her eyes sparkled as her heart now felt free and she felt different it was if she could feel the heart beat of there unborn child inside her as it grew in her belly "I love our child just as much as you, but we'll have to be careful in our activitys " she smiled her hand now resting on his cheek.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kouta's penthouse.   Kouta's penthouse. - Page 10 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 4:00 pm

"I know" Kouta smiled, kising her lightly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kouta's penthouse.   Kouta's penthouse. - Page 10 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 4:02 pm

jena shivered again "maybe we should get dressed " she said but she didn't move enjoying the feel of his skin against hers as she pulled herself closer to him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kouta's penthouse.   Kouta's penthouse. - Page 10 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 4:41 pm

"Why? im perfectly comfortable" Kouta smiled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kouta's penthouse.   Kouta's penthouse. - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Kouta's penthouse.
Page 10 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10