RP Fanatsy Island
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You're a kid once, but immaturity lasts forever. - Unknown

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kouta's penthouse.

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage

Kouta's penthouse. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kouta's penthouse.   Kouta's penthouse. - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 1:52 pm

Jena stepped in with him sliding under the bubbles feeling the jet hit her body sending all the stiffness she felt disappear along with any worries she had "ow now this is good better than sex" she looked at Kouta and smiled "nope i can honestly say not better than that but good"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kouta's penthouse.   Kouta's penthouse. - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 1:54 pm

"One of my favorite spots..." Kouta said, starting to massage Jena.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kouta's penthouse.   Kouta's penthouse. - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 1:56 pm

Jena gave a soft groan as she felt his hands on her body the sensations of his hands and the water jet started to make her feel really good "is this all i get" she said turning to face him in the water her nipples she noticed now erect from his massage
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kouta's penthouse.   Kouta's penthouse. - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 1:58 pm

Kouta, unseen, stuck his fingers into her pussy, rubbing her clit on both sides, "Dont underestimate me..." Kouta smiled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kouta's penthouse.   Kouta's penthouse. - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 2:02 pm

Jena gasped and smiled "ow i won't ow no i won't " she said her arms around his neck as she felt him move inside her and out each time sending the same sensations threw her "ow.. Kouta "she said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kouta's penthouse.   Kouta's penthouse. - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 2:04 pm

Kouta lifted her up, using the hand in her clit, and sat her on his shoulders, rouchly licking her slit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kouta's penthouse.   Kouta's penthouse. - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 2:08 pm

Jena felt him lift her and then a strange sensation stronger than what he had been doing hit her and she called out "OOOW god!!" she cried out feeling him playing with her she let her head rest on the tiles behind her as her back arched with each flick of his tongue her pussy now wetter than it had ever been and not just from the water she had been it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kouta's penthouse.   Kouta's penthouse. - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 2:12 pm

Kouta drank every drop of her juices. "Oh yes... your ready." Kouta lifted her and sat her on his lap, his dick, fully erected, going in her as she went down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kouta's penthouse.   Kouta's penthouse. - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 2:14 pm

Jena felt him enter him again feeling his whole length this time she felt nothing but bliss "ow .. your so big" she said smiling "feels go good" she began to slowly move up on his haft gasping as she did then enjoying the senations she felt as she moved back down "is that good?" she asked wondering if he was enjoing what she was doing to him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kouta's penthouse.   Kouta's penthouse. - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 2:15 pm

"y-yea," Kouta exhaled, "Keep going..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kouta's penthouse.   Kouta's penthouse. - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 2:20 pm

Jena kept going as he asked slowly picking up the speed, as she felt him enter her deep she couldn't help wonder who was enjoying this more her or him but she dismissed it now moving so she felt the base of his shaft hit her butt every time she moved down she also felt her self begin to build the sensations growing with each downward thrust "I don't know how much longer i can ..." she gasped again at her down ward motion.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kouta's penthouse.   Kouta's penthouse. - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 2:21 pm

Kouta grabbed her, Laying her in the water, floating, "Here..." Kouta said, thrusting in hard.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kouta's penthouse.   Kouta's penthouse. - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 2:25 pm

Jena gasped as she felt him lay her down as he thrust again "ow Kouta !!" she cried out "It.. it's happening again." she breathed hard her pussy felt like it had a will of its own as it pulsated around his shaft with each move she felt her self grow closer "ow yes ...ow yes .. please don't stop... ow" she now felt so close .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kouta's penthouse.   Kouta's penthouse. - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 2:27 pm

Kouta kept thrusting harder and harder, feeling himself become close again It's been a long time ince i had this good... he thought to himself. "Cum baby" He panted, as he pushed harder and harder, deep into her pussy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kouta's penthouse.   Kouta's penthouse. - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 2:29 pm

Jena couldn't help herself "I...I...I am ....AWWW!!" she cried out as her whole body felt like it burst with the sensations she had just felt as she clung to him
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kouta's penthouse.   Kouta's penthouse. - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 2:30 pm

Kouta clung to her, feeling her trembling. "And how sensative is your clit right now...?" Koputa said, moving his dick around inside of her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kouta's penthouse.   Kouta's penthouse. - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 2:33 pm

Jena couldn't help flintch as he moved inside her "very" she said out of breath "why?"she asked wondering just what he had in mind.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kouta's penthouse.   Kouta's penthouse. - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 2:34 pm

"Cuz this is the real pleasure..." Kouta said, "You can feel me much better." Kouta said, starting to move in and out again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kouta's penthouse.   Kouta's penthouse. - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 2:37 pm

Jena could feel him her clit twitching with each thrust he did she felt the sensations grow quickly now but she moved with him wrapping her legs around him she moved with him as once again she felt her self build leaning up she held onto his shoulders letting her legs dangle behind him as she moved along his shaft
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kouta's penthouse.   Kouta's penthouse. - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 2:42 pm

Kouta picked her up, pressing her on the tile wall, forcing himself in and out, trying to please her further.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kouta's penthouse.   Kouta's penthouse. - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 2:46 pm

Jena gasped as he held her up "I think I'm.... cumming again" she said looking down at him she leaned forward kissing him "AWW... i want to cum with you Kouta..ow ... please" she said almost cumming as she finished but she held her self
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kouta's penthouse.   Kouta's penthouse. - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 2:47 pm

"then lets cum together..." Kouta said, letting himself go, his body tensed, as he came, shooting a large load inside her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kouta's penthouse.   Kouta's penthouse. - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 2:50 pm

Jena felt him deep inside her warm and wonderful her back arched as she cried out for the second time that day and in that few minuets "KOUTA!!"she called his name as she came now more exhausted and her head spun, looking up at him her mouth was dry but she felt total complete.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kouta's penthouse.   Kouta's penthouse. - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 3:00 pm

Kouta clenched her tightly, pleasure floding both of them. "feel better?" He panted
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kouta's penthouse.   Kouta's penthouse. - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 3:06 pm

Jena nodded slowly feeling his skin against hers she couldn't even raise her arms she felt to drained "what happened.. to .. me" she asked "I't was so..." she took a deep breath in "you know if we carry on like this you may end up with some thing you might not want" she said her body now shaking even in the warm water
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kouta's penthouse.   Kouta's penthouse. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Kouta's penthouse.
Page 2 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next