RP Fanatsy Island
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You're a kid once, but immaturity lasts forever. - Unknown

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Shizuka's dark penthouse (closed to Ten and myself)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

Shizuka's dark penthouse (closed to Ten and myself) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shizuka's dark penthouse (closed to Ten and myself)   Shizuka's dark penthouse (closed to Ten and myself) - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 7:28 pm

"Oh.. EEEHHH!?!?", his eyes popped out and he looked at her blushing deeply and leaning back surprised! "W-what did senpai say??", he sked nervously making sure.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shizuka's dark penthouse (closed to Ten and myself)   Shizuka's dark penthouse (closed to Ten and myself) - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 7:56 pm

"I said I love you." Shizuka said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shizuka's dark penthouse (closed to Ten and myself)   Shizuka's dark penthouse (closed to Ten and myself) - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 7:58 pm

"Oh, well friendship love right?", he said a bit more calmly but was still blushing at the thought of it. He sat down normally and leaned back next to her with a curious face expression.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shizuka's dark penthouse (closed to Ten and myself)   Shizuka's dark penthouse (closed to Ten and myself) - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 8:03 pm

"Nope not friendship love." Shizuka said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shizuka's dark penthouse (closed to Ten and myself)   Shizuka's dark penthouse (closed to Ten and myself) - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 8:08 pm

"Ahh. So you mean guy and girl.. Doing things together type.. Love?", he said a bit nervously while poking his index fingers together in a shyest way before the movie was about to begin..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shizuka's dark penthouse (closed to Ten and myself)   Shizuka's dark penthouse (closed to Ten and myself) - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 8:09 pm

"Yeah like that kind of love." Shizuka said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shizuka's dark penthouse (closed to Ten and myself)   Shizuka's dark penthouse (closed to Ten and myself) - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 8:13 pm

"Oh.. I love senpai too thens..", he curled up in a ball on the chair a bit embarrassed by sating these things, hell he was still 'pure'!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shizuka's dark penthouse (closed to Ten and myself)   Shizuka's dark penthouse (closed to Ten and myself) - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 8:16 pm

Shizuka leaned over and kissed him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shizuka's dark penthouse (closed to Ten and myself)   Shizuka's dark penthouse (closed to Ten and myself) - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 8:18 pm

Ten began to blush a lot!! He leaned over at Shizuka and gave her a peck on her cheek. He smiled at her. "Ne.. What moving pictures is this??"

Last edited by Tensenga Numai on Wed Mar 25, 2009 8:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shizuka's dark penthouse (closed to Ten and myself)   Shizuka's dark penthouse (closed to Ten and myself) - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 8:20 pm

"We are watching Dracula." Shizuka said. Shizuka looked so happy to be near him, and she bitten his neck a bit, and the seal came undone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shizuka's dark penthouse (closed to Ten and myself)   Shizuka's dark penthouse (closed to Ten and myself) - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 8:29 pm

Ten looked at her and began to feel a bit dizzy. He hand came over her neck as he slowly kissed her forehead withtout knowing why..
'Stupid boy.. You're letting her suck my blood..? I won't allow it..', Tensenga said to hiself in the dark corner of Ten's mind..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shizuka's dark penthouse (closed to Ten and myself)   Shizuka's dark penthouse (closed to Ten and myself) - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 8:32 pm

Shizuka let him kissed her forehead, and she kept biting the neck to get her fill of blood.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shizuka's dark penthouse (closed to Ten and myself)   Shizuka's dark penthouse (closed to Ten and myself) - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 8:36 pm

"Ow.. It hurts senpai..", Ten's left hand began to move on it's own, pushing Shizuka away from his neck slowly as a warning..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shizuka's dark penthouse (closed to Ten and myself)   Shizuka's dark penthouse (closed to Ten and myself) - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 8:38 pm

Shizuka hit her back on the seat, and she started to bleed from her back, and then passed out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shizuka's dark penthouse (closed to Ten and myself)   Shizuka's dark penthouse (closed to Ten and myself) - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 8:41 pm

"Ne! Are you okay senpai!?", he shook her very worried about what just happened!! His eyes began to tear up a lot at the moment of the sight. He picked her up and held her in his arms.. Her blood gave off a powerful scent that made Ten wanting to bite her but he resisted with all his might! "Senpai..?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shizuka's dark penthouse (closed to Ten and myself)   Shizuka's dark penthouse (closed to Ten and myself) - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 8:47 pm

Shizuka squinted her eyes a bit. "Ow what happened I felt a surge of vampiric side coming out of you, and great my back is out." Shizuka said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shizuka's dark penthouse (closed to Ten and myself)   Shizuka's dark penthouse (closed to Ten and myself) - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 8:50 pm

Ten suddenly bit her neck, not so suck blod but to heal her injury, his Neko ability is to heal and give life.. 'Everything's going to be alright senpai..', he thought to himself while doing so.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shizuka's dark penthouse (closed to Ten and myself)   Shizuka's dark penthouse (closed to Ten and myself) - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 8:53 pm

Shizuka wondered what would happened if the vampirici side came out, and she wonders always wondered about her own blood on the seal the seal had a crack. Oh no I got to fix that.. Shizuka thought.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shizuka's dark penthouse (closed to Ten and myself)   Shizuka's dark penthouse (closed to Ten and myself) - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 8:57 pm

Ten's neko powers had fully healed Shizuka's injuries. Once he let go of her neck a small warm smile came up. Ten hugged her and was glad she was okay now. "Ahh.. You're okay senpai.."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shizuka's dark penthouse (closed to Ten and myself)   Shizuka's dark penthouse (closed to Ten and myself) - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 8:59 pm

"But not the seal my blood is making it come undone." Shizuka said. Shizuka's blood is losing its effect.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shizuka's dark penthouse (closed to Ten and myself)   Shizuka's dark penthouse (closed to Ten and myself) - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 9:00 pm

"Huh?! W-what's gunna happen then??", he asked worried not letting go of her at all.. His eyes did shifted back to see her eyes as he slowly began to lean back to see her face..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shizuka's dark penthouse (closed to Ten and myself)   Shizuka's dark penthouse (closed to Ten and myself) - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 9:03 pm

"Your vampiric side will come out this is bad this isn't how it supposed to go." Shizuka said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shizuka's dark penthouse (closed to Ten and myself)   Shizuka's dark penthouse (closed to Ten and myself) - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 9:04 pm

His eyes widen a bit. "What do you mean he'll come out?? I don't sense him??", he said very confused by her words and what was suppose to happen?? "Oh, I'm sorry senpai.. It's all my fault..", he began to cry softly while holding her in his arms..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shizuka's dark penthouse (closed to Ten and myself)   Shizuka's dark penthouse (closed to Ten and myself) - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 2:45 pm

"It's all right don't cry." Shizuka said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shizuka's dark penthouse (closed to Ten and myself)   Shizuka's dark penthouse (closed to Ten and myself) - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 10:40 pm

Ten wiped away his tears and looked into Shizuka's eyes. "So, you're.. O-ojay now right?", he asked stilled worried.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shizuka's dark penthouse (closed to Ten and myself)   Shizuka's dark penthouse (closed to Ten and myself) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Shizuka's dark penthouse (closed to Ten and myself)
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next