RP Fanatsy Island
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You're a kid once, but immaturity lasts forever. - Unknown

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Shizuka's dark penthouse (closed to Ten and myself)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

Shizuka's dark penthouse (closed to Ten and myself) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shizuka's dark penthouse (closed to Ten and myself)   Shizuka's dark penthouse (closed to Ten and myself) - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 4:03 pm

"All right all right." Shizuka said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shizuka's dark penthouse (closed to Ten and myself)   Shizuka's dark penthouse (closed to Ten and myself) - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 4:11 pm

Just as they got out of the place he loked around aimlessly still hold her hand. "Ehh.. Where do we go??", he looked back at ehr with a nervous smile by not knowing what theater is..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shizuka's dark penthouse (closed to Ten and myself)   Shizuka's dark penthouse (closed to Ten and myself) - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 4:50 pm

It's downstairs, and into a small secret room
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shizuka's dark penthouse (closed to Ten and myself)   Shizuka's dark penthouse (closed to Ten and myself) - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 4:59 pm

"Um, care to lead the way??", Ten's hand loosened up and got off Shizure's hand. He wondered about this place a lot!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shizuka's dark penthouse (closed to Ten and myself)   Shizuka's dark penthouse (closed to Ten and myself) - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 5:01 pm

Shizuka let the way to the entire secret room, and she looked at the keypad. "1696." Shizuka said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shizuka's dark penthouse (closed to Ten and myself)   Shizuka's dark penthouse (closed to Ten and myself) - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 5:04 pm

Ten followed and looked at the keypad thingy in amusement. He wanted to touch the buttons! "Yay! We're going to the theater!", Ten said in a melody and cheerful way.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shizuka's dark penthouse (closed to Ten and myself)   Shizuka's dark penthouse (closed to Ten and myself) - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 5:05 pm

"I know that is amusing, and this theater is for me only so you are my special guest." Shizuka said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shizuka's dark penthouse (closed to Ten and myself)   Shizuka's dark penthouse (closed to Ten and myself) - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 5:06 pm

Ten hopped on her back and purred. "Thanks senpai..!", he sticked out a tongue at her in his neko-like way!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shizuka's dark penthouse (closed to Ten and myself)   Shizuka's dark penthouse (closed to Ten and myself) - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 5:55 pm

"You are welcome my cute Neko." Shizuka said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shizuka's dark penthouse (closed to Ten and myself)   Shizuka's dark penthouse (closed to Ten and myself) - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 5:58 pm

Ten blushed a bit and got off her back and waited for her to enter first. "Hehe, thanks for the compliment", he kept smiling and a bit embarrassed from what she said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shizuka's dark penthouse (closed to Ten and myself)   Shizuka's dark penthouse (closed to Ten and myself) - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 6:01 pm

"You are my cute neko I like you very much." Shizuka said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shizuka's dark penthouse (closed to Ten and myself)   Shizuka's dark penthouse (closed to Ten and myself) - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 6:04 pm

"Hai hai senpai!", he raised his hand to out a high five and still blushing from her compliments. Ten felt so glad to have met this vampire!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shizuka's dark penthouse (closed to Ten and myself)   Shizuka's dark penthouse (closed to Ten and myself) - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 6:09 pm

Shizuka gave him a high five.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shizuka's dark penthouse (closed to Ten and myself)   Shizuka's dark penthouse (closed to Ten and myself) - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 6:12 pm

Ten kept smiling and his blush faded away. He looked at the door and poked Shizuka constantly. "Ne, aren't we going inside??"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shizuka's dark penthouse (closed to Ten and myself)   Shizuka's dark penthouse (closed to Ten and myself) - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 6:39 pm

"Yes, we are my cute Neko Tensenga." Shizuka said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shizuka's dark penthouse (closed to Ten and myself)   Shizuka's dark penthouse (closed to Ten and myself) - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 6:49 pm

He began to blush again and crossed his arms. "Ne ne, ladies first senpai!", he pointed at the dor, and opened it for her.. "Senpai is cute too.", he added still blushing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shizuka's dark penthouse (closed to Ten and myself)   Shizuka's dark penthouse (closed to Ten and myself) - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 6:55 pm

Shizuka walked in first, and looked around why thank you Ten you are so handsome." Shizuka said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shizuka's dark penthouse (closed to Ten and myself)   Shizuka's dark penthouse (closed to Ten and myself) - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 7:00 pm

Ten entered and kept blushing feeling uncomfortable.. "It's dark..", he said as he couldn't see anything in the room as the door closed behind him. He wasa bit scared now..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shizuka's dark penthouse (closed to Ten and myself)   Shizuka's dark penthouse (closed to Ten and myself) - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 7:05 pm

Shizuka grabbed his hand, and smiled. "Follow me, and don't let go of my hand." Shizuka said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shizuka's dark penthouse (closed to Ten and myself)   Shizuka's dark penthouse (closed to Ten and myself) - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 7:13 pm

Ten's ears flicked and he nods not know if she can see.. His blush wouldn't go away. "O-okay senpai..", he then starts to follow her as she pulls him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shizuka's dark penthouse (closed to Ten and myself)   Shizuka's dark penthouse (closed to Ten and myself) - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 7:14 pm

Shizuka got them to the backseats, and she sat down. "Sit by me." Shizuka said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shizuka's dark penthouse (closed to Ten and myself)   Shizuka's dark penthouse (closed to Ten and myself) - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 7:17 pm

"Hai..!", he quickly sat down at one of the seats as he could see better now in the dark. He looked at Shizuka with a smile. "Say, what is a theater?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shizuka's dark penthouse (closed to Ten and myself)   Shizuka's dark penthouse (closed to Ten and myself) - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 7:19 pm

"A theater is a place where movies can be seen somelike a TV only bigger." Shizuka said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shizuka's dark penthouse (closed to Ten and myself)   Shizuka's dark penthouse (closed to Ten and myself) - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 7:25 pm

"Oh! That's what they call the moving pictures huh??", Ten brought his legs up on the chair and sat like a cat again with his tail swinging back and forth on Shizuka's shoulder.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shizuka's dark penthouse (closed to Ten and myself)   Shizuka's dark penthouse (closed to Ten and myself) - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 7:26 pm

"Yes, they called it moving pictures, and I love you Ten." Shizuka said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shizuka's dark penthouse (closed to Ten and myself)   Shizuka's dark penthouse (closed to Ten and myself) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Shizuka's dark penthouse (closed to Ten and myself)
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next