RP Fanatsy Island
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You're a kid once, but immaturity lasts forever. - Unknown

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My house (me,NaeNae,Kouta and Dark Angel only i mean only post here and banned unless your thoese ppl)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4056
Registration date : 2009-01-03

Character
Warning:
My house (me,NaeNae,Kouta and Dark Angel only i mean only post here and banned unless your thoese ppl) Left_bar_bleue10/100My house (me,NaeNae,Kouta and Dark Angel only i mean only post here and banned unless your thoese ppl) Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Player Points: 700
Crystals: 0

My house (me,NaeNae,Kouta and Dark Angel only i mean only post here and banned unless your thoese ppl) Empty
PostSubject: My house (me,NaeNae,Kouta and Dark Angel only i mean only post here and banned unless your thoese ppl)   My house (me,NaeNae,Kouta and Dark Angel only i mean only post here and banned unless your thoese ppl) EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 3:11 pm

*lets naenae out of the car and unlocks door*
Back to top Go down

My house (me,NaeNae,Kouta and Dark Angel only i mean only post here and banned unless your thoese ppl) Empty
PostSubject: Re: My house (me,NaeNae,Kouta and Dark Angel only i mean only post here and banned unless your thoese ppl)   My house (me,NaeNae,Kouta and Dark Angel only i mean only post here and banned unless your thoese ppl) EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 3:19 pm

*smilse and steps out* Thanks for the ride
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Character
Warning:
My house (me,NaeNae,Kouta and Dark Angel only i mean only post here and banned unless your thoese ppl) Left_bar_bleue10/100My house (me,NaeNae,Kouta and Dark Angel only i mean only post here and banned unless your thoese ppl) Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)

PostSubject: Re: My house (me,NaeNae,Kouta and Dark Angel only i mean only post here and banned unless your thoese ppl)   My house (me,NaeNae,Kouta and Dark Angel only i mean only post here and banned unless your thoese ppl) EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 3:21 pm

"yw gorgous"*giggles**lets u in sits on the couch*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My house (me,NaeNae,Kouta and Dark Angel only i mean only post here and banned unless your thoese ppl)   My house (me,NaeNae,Kouta and Dark Angel only i mean only post here and banned unless your thoese ppl) EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 3:25 pm

Jena slipped of the bike and slipped off the helmet "wow that can really move" she said with a smile "I got to go back out on it again some time" she breathed hard

Last edited by Darkangel on Thu Mar 26, 2009 3:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Character
Warning:

PostSubject: Re: My house (me,NaeNae,Kouta and Dark Angel only i mean only post here and banned unless your thoese ppl)   My house (me,NaeNae,Kouta and Dark Angel only i mean only post here and banned unless your thoese ppl) EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 3:25 pm

*opned the door for all jena*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My house (me,NaeNae,Kouta and Dark Angel only i mean only post here and banned unless your thoese ppl)   My house (me,NaeNae,Kouta and Dark Angel only i mean only post here and banned unless your thoese ppl) EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 3:27 pm

*giggles* Thank You handsome
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Character
Warning:

PostSubject: Re: My house (me,NaeNae,Kouta and Dark Angel only i mean only post here and banned unless your thoese ppl)   My house (me,NaeNae,Kouta and Dark Angel only i mean only post here and banned unless your thoese ppl) EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 3:29 pm

"wells wat first"*thinks*"movies i have a a lot"*a big cart with over 900 movies in them most dvds"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My house (me,NaeNae,Kouta and Dark Angel only i mean only post here and banned unless your thoese ppl)   My house (me,NaeNae,Kouta and Dark Angel only i mean only post here and banned unless your thoese ppl) EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 3:30 pm

O.o That's gonna be hard to choose from...do you have the movie Totoro?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My house (me,NaeNae,Kouta and Dark Angel only i mean only post here and banned unless your thoese ppl)   My house (me,NaeNae,Kouta and Dark Angel only i mean only post here and banned unless your thoese ppl) EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 3:31 pm

Jena said stood feeling a bit out of it not knowing any one there, she stood quietly listening to them.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Character
Warning:

PostSubject: Re: My house (me,NaeNae,Kouta and Dark Angel only i mean only post here and banned unless your thoese ppl)   My house (me,NaeNae,Kouta and Dark Angel only i mean only post here and banned unless your thoese ppl) EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 3:33 pm

"sure do jena are you ok?"*tickls jena a little*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My house (me,NaeNae,Kouta and Dark Angel only i mean only post here and banned unless your thoese ppl)   My house (me,NaeNae,Kouta and Dark Angel only i mean only post here and banned unless your thoese ppl) EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 3:34 pm

*pokes Jena, then puills her over and Kouta* "Come ON!!!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My house (me,NaeNae,Kouta and Dark Angel only i mean only post here and banned unless your thoese ppl)   My house (me,NaeNae,Kouta and Dark Angel only i mean only post here and banned unless your thoese ppl) EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 3:35 pm

Jena smiled "just a bit out of my depth " she said "Kouta's quiet" she glanced over at him.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Character
Warning:

PostSubject: Re: My house (me,NaeNae,Kouta and Dark Angel only i mean only post here and banned unless your thoese ppl)   My house (me,NaeNae,Kouta and Dark Angel only i mean only post here and banned unless your thoese ppl) EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 3:35 pm

*puts in the movies and sits down
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My house (me,NaeNae,Kouta and Dark Angel only i mean only post here and banned unless your thoese ppl)   My house (me,NaeNae,Kouta and Dark Angel only i mean only post here and banned unless your thoese ppl) EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 3:37 pm

*sits next to Zidaane, leaning against him*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My house (me,NaeNae,Kouta and Dark Angel only i mean only post here and banned unless your thoese ppl)   My house (me,NaeNae,Kouta and Dark Angel only i mean only post here and banned unless your thoese ppl) EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 3:39 pm

Jena sighs and sits down noticing the only guy she had noticed or was interested in had left. "isn't that my luck" she said sadly as she sat.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Character
Warning:

PostSubject: Re: My house (me,NaeNae,Kouta and Dark Angel only i mean only post here and banned unless your thoese ppl)   My house (me,NaeNae,Kouta and Dark Angel only i mean only post here and banned unless your thoese ppl) EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 3:40 pm

*zidane dosnt notice and watches movie*
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Character
Warning:

PostSubject: Re: My house (me,NaeNae,Kouta and Dark Angel only i mean only post here and banned unless your thoese ppl)   My house (me,NaeNae,Kouta and Dark Angel only i mean only post here and banned unless your thoese ppl) EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 3:41 pm

"jena u ok you can join us over here"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My house (me,NaeNae,Kouta and Dark Angel only i mean only post here and banned unless your thoese ppl)   My house (me,NaeNae,Kouta and Dark Angel only i mean only post here and banned unless your thoese ppl) EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 3:42 pm

jena looked at the two remaining and again sighed "guess this isn't gonna be as much fun as i thought"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My house (me,NaeNae,Kouta and Dark Angel only i mean only post here and banned unless your thoese ppl)   My house (me,NaeNae,Kouta and Dark Angel only i mean only post here and banned unless your thoese ppl) EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 3:43 pm

*hugs Jena to her, leaning with her against Zidaane, watching the movie*
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Character
Warning:

PostSubject: Re: My house (me,NaeNae,Kouta and Dark Angel only i mean only post here and banned unless your thoese ppl)   My house (me,NaeNae,Kouta and Dark Angel only i mean only post here and banned unless your thoese ppl) EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 3:44 pm

*leans closer to naenae*"if she dosnt join ous soon im dunking her in the pool"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My house (me,NaeNae,Kouta and Dark Angel only i mean only post here and banned unless your thoese ppl)   My house (me,NaeNae,Kouta and Dark Angel only i mean only post here and banned unless your thoese ppl) EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 3:46 pm

Jena yawned as she watched the movie "I'm sorry guess i was more tired than i thought" she said "Kouta's cute don't you think?" she said sleepily
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My house (me,NaeNae,Kouta and Dark Angel only i mean only post here and banned unless your thoese ppl)   My house (me,NaeNae,Kouta and Dark Angel only i mean only post here and banned unless your thoese ppl) EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 3:47 pm

*whispers in her ear* "Yea, but I think Zidane is the cute one" giggles
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Character
Warning:

PostSubject: Re: My house (me,NaeNae,Kouta and Dark Angel only i mean only post here and banned unless your thoese ppl)   My house (me,NaeNae,Kouta and Dark Angel only i mean only post here and banned unless your thoese ppl) EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 3:49 pm

*over hears*"(whipers in naenae ears)really"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My house (me,NaeNae,Kouta and Dark Angel only i mean only post here and banned unless your thoese ppl)   My house (me,NaeNae,Kouta and Dark Angel only i mean only post here and banned unless your thoese ppl) EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 3:50 pm

*blushes a bit and loks at him* You heard?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Character
Warning:

PostSubject: Re: My house (me,NaeNae,Kouta and Dark Angel only i mean only post here and banned unless your thoese ppl)   My house (me,NaeNae,Kouta and Dark Angel only i mean only post here and banned unless your thoese ppl) EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 3:51 pm

"nnooooo.. maybe yes"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My house (me,NaeNae,Kouta and Dark Angel only i mean only post here and banned unless your thoese ppl)   My house (me,NaeNae,Kouta and Dark Angel only i mean only post here and banned unless your thoese ppl) Empty

Back to top Go down

My house (me,NaeNae,Kouta and Dark Angel only i mean only post here and banned unless your thoese ppl)
Page 1 of 13Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next