RP Fanatsy Island
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You're a kid once, but immaturity lasts forever. - Unknown

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Shizuka's dark penthouse (closed to Ten and myself)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage

Shizuka's dark penthouse (closed to Ten and myself) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shizuka's dark penthouse (closed to Ten and myself)   Shizuka's dark penthouse (closed to Ten and myself) - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 2:22 pm

"Yes, yes I'm fine." Shizuka said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shizuka's dark penthouse (closed to Ten and myself)   Shizuka's dark penthouse (closed to Ten and myself) - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 12:54 am

"Gewd!", Ten kept hugging her again and decided to let go. "Ne.. So what can I do to make it up for you..??", he asked in a willingly voice to do anything!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shizuka's dark penthouse (closed to Ten and myself)   Shizuka's dark penthouse (closed to Ten and myself) - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 6:25 pm

"Make out with me." Shizuka whispered in his ear.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shizuka's dark penthouse (closed to Ten and myself)   Shizuka's dark penthouse (closed to Ten and myself) - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 3:44 am

He slowly blushed deep and leaned in.. Giving her a kiss on her lips softly and gently. A peck at first but then it lead into a deeper kiss.. Ten was blushing a lot now.. Embarrassed..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shizuka's dark penthouse (closed to Ten and myself)   Shizuka's dark penthouse (closed to Ten and myself) - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Shizuka's dark penthouse (closed to Ten and myself)
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5