RP Fanatsy Island
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You're a kid once, but immaturity lasts forever. - Unknown

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Shizuka's dark penthouse (closed to Ten and myself)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

Shizuka's dark penthouse (closed to Ten and myself) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shizuka's dark penthouse (closed to Ten and myself)   Shizuka's dark penthouse (closed to Ten and myself) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 7:47 pm

"But that won't happen since I gots the seal back.. Unless I really need blood or I'm dying..", Ten said a bit worried what she'll do to draw his other side out..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shizuka's dark penthouse (closed to Ten and myself)   Shizuka's dark penthouse (closed to Ten and myself) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 7:50 pm

"It's my own vampiric blood I used to fix it." Shizuka said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shizuka's dark penthouse (closed to Ten and myself)   Shizuka's dark penthouse (closed to Ten and myself) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 7:52 pm

"So you can pull him out anytime you want!?", Ten eyes widen as he looked at the small cross on around his neck.

Last edited by Tensenga Numai on Tue Mar 24, 2009 7:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shizuka's dark penthouse (closed to Ten and myself)   Shizuka's dark penthouse (closed to Ten and myself) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 7:57 pm

"You will be switching personalities back and forth, and that if need be." Shizuka said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shizuka's dark penthouse (closed to Ten and myself)   Shizuka's dark penthouse (closed to Ten and myself) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 8:00 pm

"Oh, well I guess it's okay as long senpai is doing it.", he sat there smiling again. "Say, what's there to eat??", he asked nervously just when his stomach began to growl a lot!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shizuka's dark penthouse (closed to Ten and myself)   Shizuka's dark penthouse (closed to Ten and myself) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 8:11 pm

"Yeah I got neko kind of food in the kitchen you be okay." Shizuka said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shizuka's dark penthouse (closed to Ten and myself)   Shizuka's dark penthouse (closed to Ten and myself) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 8:16 pm

Ten clapped his hands and waited patiently for his food! "I'm so grateful to have met you senpai!!", he said happily.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shizuka's dark penthouse (closed to Ten and myself)   Shizuka's dark penthouse (closed to Ten and myself) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 8:20 pm

Shizuka went into the kitchen, and got the neko food, and came back. "Here you go." Shizuka said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shizuka's dark penthouse (closed to Ten and myself)   Shizuka's dark penthouse (closed to Ten and myself) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 8:23 pm

His eyes widen as what she said was true!! FISH!!! "HM!!", Ten suddenly got on all fours while having a devilish look on his face with hunger of a neko! >:3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shizuka's dark penthouse (closed to Ten and myself)   Shizuka's dark penthouse (closed to Ten and myself) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 8:27 pm

"I knew you might like fish so I bought all kinds of fish." Shizuka said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shizuka's dark penthouse (closed to Ten and myself)   Shizuka's dark penthouse (closed to Ten and myself) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 8:42 pm

By the time she stopped talking Ten was done with all the fish and had a bone skeleton of a fish in his mouth. "Hmm?? You say something senpai??"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shizuka's dark penthouse (closed to Ten and myself)   Shizuka's dark penthouse (closed to Ten and myself) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 2:18 pm

"Yeah I said I got a lot of fish in the kitchen." Shizuka said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shizuka's dark penthouse (closed to Ten and myself)   Shizuka's dark penthouse (closed to Ten and myself) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 2:22 pm

the minute she said that.. Ten swooshed into the kitchen and began devouring all the fish he could get!! "Hmm!! Mhmm!!! MMMMHHHHHMMMMM!!!!", he was so effin happy because of the fish!! :3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shizuka's dark penthouse (closed to Ten and myself)   Shizuka's dark penthouse (closed to Ten and myself) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 2:29 pm

Shizuka Hiou came into the kitchen. "I can see you are happy." Shizuka said. Shizuka wonders if she did a good thing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shizuka's dark penthouse (closed to Ten and myself)   Shizuka's dark penthouse (closed to Ten and myself) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 2:42 pm

Ten suddenly glomped her and snuggled with her blushing a bit with a smile and smelling like fish.. "Hai!! Thank you Senpai!!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shizuka's dark penthouse (closed to Ten and myself)   Shizuka's dark penthouse (closed to Ten and myself) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 2:46 pm

"You are welcome Ten." Shizuka said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shizuka's dark penthouse (closed to Ten and myself)   Shizuka's dark penthouse (closed to Ten and myself) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 2:51 pm

Ten got off her and wiped away the little pieces off his mouth and Shizuka's cheek. "Now what do we do??", he asked again clueless..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shizuka's dark penthouse (closed to Ten and myself)   Shizuka's dark penthouse (closed to Ten and myself) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 2:59 pm

"Let your fangs grow for now." Shizuka said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shizuka's dark penthouse (closed to Ten and myself)   Shizuka's dark penthouse (closed to Ten and myself) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 3:02 pm

"Yeah, but that takes sometime senpai, what else can we do in the meantime??", Ten sat down like cat, scratching his head with his hand in a paw-like manor.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shizuka's dark penthouse (closed to Ten and myself)   Shizuka's dark penthouse (closed to Ten and myself) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 3:32 pm

"How about go to the movies?" Shizuka asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shizuka's dark penthouse (closed to Ten and myself)   Shizuka's dark penthouse (closed to Ten and myself) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 3:45 pm

"Movies? I dunno what that is but ok!", Ten then looked up at her and waited for her to get ready, unless she was going like that? Ten then scratched his right cat-ear..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shizuka's dark penthouse (closed to Ten and myself)   Shizuka's dark penthouse (closed to Ten and myself) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 3:51 pm

"My kimono is bipolar." Shizuka said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shizuka's dark penthouse (closed to Ten and myself)   Shizuka's dark penthouse (closed to Ten and myself) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 3:53 pm

"Huh? Bipolar?", he asked confused again with his head titled to the right a bit. "Ne, so are we going..?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shizuka's dark penthouse (closed to Ten and myself)   Shizuka's dark penthouse (closed to Ten and myself) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 4:00 pm

"To a particular theater and then to a resturant." Shizuka said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shizuka's dark penthouse (closed to Ten and myself)   Shizuka's dark penthouse (closed to Ten and myself) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 4:02 pm

"Oooohh..! I never been to a restaurant before!", said Ten in excitement. He jumped up and grabbed Shizura's right hand and began to drag her outta there! "Le's go go gogogogogo!!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shizuka's dark penthouse (closed to Ten and myself)   Shizuka's dark penthouse (closed to Ten and myself) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Shizuka's dark penthouse (closed to Ten and myself)
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next