RP Fanatsy Island
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You're a kid once, but immaturity lasts forever. - Unknown

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A talk about each other (closed)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

A talk about each other (closed) Empty
PostSubject: A talk about each other (closed)   A talk about each other (closed) EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 4:32 pm

Shelke knows that she wanted to talk to someone but she is really bored just because she is trying to make friends, and she is too scared to talk to the other people because she is afraid she might be hated.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A talk about each other (closed)   A talk about each other (closed) EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 4:33 pm

Fuzen appears walking around the place. His expression was that of being bored.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A talk about each other (closed)   A talk about each other (closed) EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 4:38 pm

Shelke stood right there, and smiled she really wanted to know about the person. "Um hi I'm Shelke Rui." Shelke said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A talk about each other (closed)   A talk about each other (closed) EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 4:40 pm

Fuzen looks at her. "Hello."Fuzen extents his hand. "Im Fuzen."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A talk about each other (closed)   A talk about each other (closed) EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 4:51 pm

Shelke show his hand, and smiled. "So Fuzen can we talk about each other, hmm?" Sheke asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A talk about each other (closed)   A talk about each other (closed) EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 4:52 pm

Fuzen nodds, a confused look on his face, but it really didnt bother him much.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A talk about each other (closed)   A talk about each other (closed) EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 5:03 pm

"We will keep asking questions and answering them as best as we can to get to know about each other." Shelke said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A talk about each other (closed)   A talk about each other (closed) EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 5:06 pm

Fuzen thinks, he didnt really know questions to ask people, he wasnt social.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A talk about each other (closed)   A talk about each other (closed) EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 5:10 pm

"You can ask anything about me I do the same about you it be okay." Shelke said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A talk about each other (closed)   A talk about each other (closed) EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 5:15 pm

Fuzen looks at her and sits down. "I dont know of any questions... I rarely talk."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A talk about each other (closed)   A talk about each other (closed) EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 5:21 pm

"Oh I see." Shelke said. Shelke thought for a second. "So do you have any girlfriends at the moment?" Shelke asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A talk about each other (closed)   A talk about each other (closed) EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 5:22 pm

Fuzen pauses and thinks, then shakes his head, no.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A talk about each other (closed)   A talk about each other (closed) EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 5:28 pm

"So so no girlfriends at the moment. So what can you tell me about yourself?" Shelke asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A talk about each other (closed)   A talk about each other (closed) EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 5:29 pm

Fuzen looks at her. "I live far away from the city, I dont like to talk, I like the quiet." Fuzen said, really that was all to Fuzen.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A talk about each other (closed)   A talk about each other (closed) EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 5:33 pm

"Okay seriously I feel like I'm only asking the questions here without you knowing anything about me." Shelke said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A talk about each other (closed)   A talk about each other (closed) EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 5:33 pm

Fuzen looks at her. "I dont mind. If you wanted me to know, you would tell me." Fuzen lays down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A talk about each other (closed)   A talk about each other (closed) EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 5:39 pm

"Well okay I'm a vampire and I'm 4'6" feet tall 19 year old girl." Shelke said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A talk about each other (closed)   A talk about each other (closed) EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 7:13 pm

Fuzen raises his eyebrow. "Vampire?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A talk about each other (closed)   A talk about each other (closed) EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 7:18 pm

"Yes I'm a vampire do you got a problem with that?" Shelke asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A talk about each other (closed)   A talk about each other (closed) EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 7:20 pm

Fuzen shakes his head, no.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A talk about each other (closed)   A talk about each other (closed) EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 7:23 pm

"Okay good I thought you might." Shelke said. Shelke sat close to Fuzen.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A talk about each other (closed)   A talk about each other (closed) EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 7:25 pm

Fusen looks upwards at the sky.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A talk about each other (closed)   A talk about each other (closed) EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 7:28 pm

"So how's the sky?" Shelke asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A talk about each other (closed)   A talk about each other (closed) EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 7:29 pm

Fuzen remained looking upwards. "Bright."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A talk about each other (closed)   A talk about each other (closed) EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 7:35 pm

"Yeah, but I can't handle the sun anymore." Shelke said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A talk about each other (closed)   A talk about each other (closed) Empty

Back to top Go down

A talk about each other (closed)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next