RP Fanatsy Island
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You're a kid once, but immaturity lasts forever. - Unknown

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hotel Room{Private}

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage

Hotel Room{Private} - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hotel Room{Private}   Hotel Room{Private} - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 11:58 am

She gets up,sitting at the edge of the bed."I'm sorry..."She said,slapping herself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hotel Room{Private}   Hotel Room{Private} - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 11:59 am

She looks at you. "This isnt your bed, yours is over there." Mizore points at the other bed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hotel Room{Private}   Hotel Room{Private} - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 12:08 pm

"I can't sit at the edge of your bed..."She said sighing,and walking over to her own bed."This girl is making things difficult..."
{C'mon gimmie a hint on what to do x.x}
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hotel Room{Private}   Hotel Room{Private} - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 12:10 pm

{lol she doesnt like you, because of what you did, and I told you she isnt Bi/lesbian, yet I dunno if im makeing her one.}

Mizore closes her eyes "Nope, You might get idea's." Mizore was still in her usuall clothing (siggy picture)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hotel Room{Private}   Hotel Room{Private} - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 12:11 pm

"Oh really...thanks for the idea."She giggles,laughing a bit at Mizore's comment.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hotel Room{Private}   Hotel Room{Private} - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 12:14 pm

Mizure pulls out a pocket knife. "I got idea's as well." She shows it you, and puts it back into her skirt pocket.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hotel Room{Private}   Hotel Room{Private} - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 12:17 pm

"Tell me,why do you always have a lollipop?"She asked,eager to know.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hotel Room{Private}   Hotel Room{Private} - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 12:17 pm

She sits up. "They keep me cool, I dont know why though."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hotel Room{Private}   Hotel Room{Private} - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 12:19 pm

"Interesting..."She says,grinning."What else do you like?"She asked,eager to learn.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hotel Room{Private}   Hotel Room{Private} - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 12:20 pm

She thinks. "Anything cold....I guess."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hotel Room{Private}   Hotel Room{Private} - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 12:22 pm

"Something soft,and cold...?"She asked,thinking of something.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hotel Room{Private}   Hotel Room{Private} - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 12:23 pm

She thinks. "I guess...but anything cold overall...I really like ice-cream, lollipops, and arctic animals"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hotel Room{Private}   Hotel Room{Private} - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 12:25 pm

"Then,I know something you'll probably like..."She said,extending her hand towards Mizore,not even looking at her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hotel Room{Private}   Hotel Room{Private} - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 12:26 pm

Mizore looks at her, and at your hand. "What are you doing?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hotel Room{Private}   Hotel Room{Private} - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 12:27 pm

"Come here,I got to show you something..."She said,her other hand reaching into her bag.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hotel Room{Private}   Hotel Room{Private} - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 12:28 pm

Mizore sighs. "Your not going to let me sleep are you?" Mizore gets up and sits on the edge of the her own bed. "This is as far as im comming."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hotel Room{Private}   Hotel Room{Private} - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 12:30 pm

"Fine..."She said sighing,handing her something that was concealed in a dark red package.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hotel Room{Private}   Hotel Room{Private} - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 12:31 pm

She takes the package. "Whats this?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hotel Room{Private}   Hotel Room{Private} - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 12:31 pm

"Read it..."She says,smiling.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hotel Room{Private}   Hotel Room{Private} - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 12:32 pm

She opens the package and begins reading.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hotel Room{Private}   Hotel Room{Private} - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 12:37 pm

Experiment Project T-1986598779086567
Therma Frost Elixir
Side Effects include Permanent Freezing feeling,decrease in body temperature,and a slight frostbite.
Note:This will cause lust,mood swings,and funny feelings in the body.

"Yeah,I kinda' stole that..."She says to Mizore,grinning uneasily."I have no further use of it,so you can have it...seeing how you like cold things."She says,giggling.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hotel Room{Private}   Hotel Room{Private} - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 12:38 pm

She sets it down. "Thanks, but my body is already like that." She laughs. "My body tempature is naturally lower than most people, thats why I can wear this skirt, in snowing weather and be perfectly fine...." She looks at the note. "...and I'd rather not go into lust mode."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hotel Room{Private}   Hotel Room{Private} - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 12:40 pm

"Then,why not put it on your lollipops or Ice Cream..."She says,giggling."The Ice Cream will never melt,nor will the lollipop turn warm..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hotel Room{Private}   Hotel Room{Private} - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 12:41 pm

She didnt think about it like that. "I might, this ones almost gone though." She pulls it out her mouth and it was about 3/4th's gone and puts it back into her mouth. "Thanks."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hotel Room{Private}   Hotel Room{Private} - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 12:42 pm

"Your welcome..."She says,extending her hand out to meet Mizore's."I'm sorry about my sluttish behavior,won't you forgive me?"She asked sincerely.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hotel Room{Private}   Hotel Room{Private} - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hotel Room{Private}
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next