RP Fanatsy Island
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You're a kid once, but immaturity lasts forever. - Unknown

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hotel Room{Private}

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage

Hotel Room{Private} - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hotel Room{Private}   Hotel Room{Private} - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 9:58 pm

Mizore catchs her breath. "You were pratically molesting me....and you ate my lollipop." Her eyes were in a hateful glare...she was more pissed about the lollipop. "I dont know who you are, and you think you can just randomly come up to me and kiss me? Im not that kinda girl." Mizore takes in a deep breath and lets it out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hotel Room{Private}   Hotel Room{Private} - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 10:00 pm

"Tell me,what exactly do you think I am..."She asked,her eyes turning dark red with hate.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hotel Room{Private}   Hotel Room{Private} - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 10:01 pm

Mizore keeps her glare up. "A rapist is kinda accurate right now....trying to force me to do something I dont wanna do!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hotel Room{Private}   Hotel Room{Private} - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 10:09 pm

"Imagine this......."She said,the words flowing into her head."Forced to do unwanted things in order to keep your body at peace,not the constant pain,and agony that it usually sustains.."She says,crying a bit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hotel Room{Private}   Hotel Room{Private} - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 10:10 pm

Mizore's eye did not change, but she did start to stumble alittle. "Still it doesnt give you the right to violate my person like that!" Mizore pulls out three lollipops and puts them all into her mouth, she reached behind her and turned the AC up to full blast of cold, her eyes not leaving your eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hotel Room{Private}   Hotel Room{Private} - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 10:15 am

"I kn-know...."She said,shivering."I'm sin-sincerely.....re-really I am..."She said,shivering like crazy,curling on the ground.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hotel Room{Private}   Hotel Room{Private} - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 10:21 am

Mizore's eyes didnt change out of the glare, she was truely pissed. "Im leaving for a while." Mizore grabbed her bag and key and began to leave, after turning the AC off, even though she was pissed, she couldnt let her freeze.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hotel Room{Private}   Hotel Room{Private} - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 11:16 am

She slowly crawled over to Mizore,grabbing her leg."Pl-please don-don't lea-leave me..."She said,clinging to Mizore's leg.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hotel Room{Private}   Hotel Room{Private} - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 11:18 am

She looks down. "Let go of my leg....I need to go get something." She reachs into her pocket and pulls out her last two lollipops, she wanted to go get more.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hotel Room{Private}   Hotel Room{Private} - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 11:20 am

{This is getting difficult,Zet?}
She releases her grip a bit,letting Mizore,shake off her hand.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hotel Room{Private}   Hotel Room{Private} - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 11:21 am

{Shes doesnt like those who force themselfs onto her, lol, and she isnt BI, yet..dunno if im makeing her Bi yet or not}

She leaves and shuts the door and walks across town to a candy shop and buys a few bags of lollipops.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hotel Room{Private}   Hotel Room{Private} - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 11:23 am

{So how will Kayi get her?lol}
"B-brrr..."She says,shivering alot.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hotel Room{Private}   Hotel Room{Private} - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 11:24 am

{lol not by a direct approch, unless you want another lollipop stick into the bottem of your chin}

An hour later Mizore returns with a calm look on her face, eatting another lollipop, she rarely didnt have something in her mouth, rather it be ice-cream or a lollipop.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hotel Room{Private}   Hotel Room{Private} - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 11:26 am

"Mi-mizore..."She whispered,laying with the front of her body planted on the ground.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hotel Room{Private}   Hotel Room{Private} - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 11:29 am

She stood a few feet away from her. "How do you know my name? I never introduced myself to you." She looked at her, alittle creeped out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hotel Room{Private}   Hotel Room{Private} - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 11:34 am

She pointed at the written on Mizore's shoes."T-that..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hotel Room{Private}   Hotel Room{Private} - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 11:37 am

She looks down. "Theres nothing there..." She backs up another step. "..so your a stalker now too?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hotel Room{Private}   Hotel Room{Private} - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 11:43 am

"NO!"She screamed,tired of it all,curling up like a child,crying.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hotel Room{Private}   Hotel Room{Private} - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 11:45 am

Mizore rolls her eyes and walks around her and lays down on her bed, sense there was two. "Mind keeping it down?" Mizore rolled onto her side and pulled the coveres over her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hotel Room{Private}   Hotel Room{Private} - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 11:47 am

She sniff,laying there still,crying more silent.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hotel Room{Private}   Hotel Room{Private} - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 11:48 am

She sits back up. "Its to warm in here.... Mizore shifted her lollipop to the other side of her mouth and gets up. "Why are you crying?" Mizure turned the AC on medium.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hotel Room{Private}   Hotel Room{Private} - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 11:53 am

"Why do you care..."She said back,sniffing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hotel Room{Private}   Hotel Room{Private} - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 11:54 am

She looks at her with a cold expression. "Were living in the same hotel room for now, we might as well talk." She returns back to her bed waiting for the room to chill.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hotel Room{Private}   Hotel Room{Private} - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 11:56 am

"You don't have any idea what I'm going through right now...."She said,getting used to the temperature."....that's why I broke out in tears like that."She said,wiping away the tears."The last thing I need is more insults.."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hotel Room{Private}   Hotel Room{Private} - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 11:57 am

She gets under a thin cover. "The last thing I need is someone trying to force me into kissing them, when I dont like girls in that way....I dont like guys in that way eaither."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hotel Room{Private}   Hotel Room{Private} - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hotel Room{Private}
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next