RP Fanatsy Island
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You're a kid once, but immaturity lasts forever. - Unknown

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hotel Room{Private}

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage

Hotel Room{Private} - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hotel Room{Private}   Hotel Room{Private} - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 10:26 am

Mizore jumps off the bed. "That must be one fat rat..." Mizore grabs her stuff and heads out the door, not really wanting to deal with a rat that big.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hotel Room{Private}   Hotel Room{Private} - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 10:31 am

Out of nowhere,Kayi gets out from under the bed,whistling to Mizore to stop her."Wait!"She shouts,curling like a ball,naked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hotel Room{Private}   Hotel Room{Private} - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 10:32 am

Mizore jumps and turns around and closese her eyes. "Why are you naked...and where the hell did you come from?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hotel Room{Private}   Hotel Room{Private} - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 10:33 am

"Why you leaving me???"She begins crying more,her ams covering her breasts.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hotel Room{Private}   Hotel Room{Private} - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 10:36 am

Mizore doesnt open her eyes. "Can you make yourself decent...please?" Mizore takes in deep breath. "While I take taking a shower, something was moveing around the closet, and when I went to lay down, something touched my leg, and then the bed started to shakeing...I dont need to live in a place full of big rats."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hotel Room{Private}   Hotel Room{Private} - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 10:42 am

"Silly,there aren't any rats,this hotel never had rats,or any pests.."She says,chuckling a bit."I have a question..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hotel Room{Private}   Hotel Room{Private} - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 10:44 am

Mizore thinks. "Put on some darn clothing and I'll answer." Mizore takes a few steps backwards, outside the door now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hotel Room{Private}   Hotel Room{Private} - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 10:45 am

She went in the bathroom,putting on a robe,walking back out."Are you gonna' leave?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hotel Room{Private}   Hotel Room{Private} - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 10:45 am

Mizore thinks. "I might...sense theres no rats, it must have been you stalking me in the shower, and pokeing me while I was trying to get a nice nap."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hotel Room{Private}   Hotel Room{Private} - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 10:46 am

"Well,can you prove that you won't leave..."She said,walking towards Mizore.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hotel Room{Private}   Hotel Room{Private} - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 10:49 am

Mizore looks at her confused. "I said I might leave, I havnt made up my mind yet, why do you want me to stay?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hotel Room{Private}   Hotel Room{Private} - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 10:51 am

"you're one of the few friends I have..."She said,hugging Mizore.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hotel Room{Private}   Hotel Room{Private} - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 10:52 am

Mizore moved out the way befor she could hug her. "Who said we were friends?...Please dont touch me."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hotel Room{Private}   Hotel Room{Private} - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 10:57 am

"Why can't I just hug you???"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hotel Room{Private}   Hotel Room{Private} - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 10:58 am

Mizore looks at her. "The last time you tried, you started to kiss me agenst my will."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hotel Room{Private}   Hotel Room{Private} - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 11:07 am

"You actually think I'd do that again..."She begins crying once again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hotel Room{Private}   Hotel Room{Private} - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 11:09 am

Mizore nodds. "Yes...you were stalking me in the bathroom, pulled my hair, attempted to sleep next to me in my bed, as soon as we meet, you forcefully kissed me, you knew my name without my telling you...so yea...I think you would."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hotel Room{Private}   Hotel Room{Private} - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 11:10 am

"That's just hurtful..."She says,crying in deep emotional pain.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hotel Room{Private}   Hotel Room{Private} - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 11:12 am

Mizore face expression doesnt change. "So is knowing that I cant have any time to myself inside my own room."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hotel Room{Private}   Hotel Room{Private} - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 11:15 am

"Fine!"She said,stomping her feet."If thats how feel,then I'll leave!"She stomps her feet again,darting out the door.
{This is going nowhere -.-}
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hotel Room{Private}   Hotel Room{Private} - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 11:17 am

{Your trying to be forceful with her, and she really hates that, check out all her other RP with someone trying to force her, she stabbed one person in the hand, made one person choke on her lollipop stick.}

Mizore sighs. "Stay!" Mizore takes in a deep breath. "I dont have money to rent a house yet, so im useing this place, wanna just start anew?" Mizore didnt wanna make another enemy is she could prevent it. "...but you gatta control your perverted side."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hotel Room{Private}   Hotel Room{Private} - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 11:19 am

She glares at Mizore,pissed off as much as Mizore is."I'm not perverted!!Maybe if you got to know,then you'd rethink that..."she sighed,walking back in.
{Then what do i do?}
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hotel Room{Private}   Hotel Room{Private} - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 11:22 am

Mizore walks back in after her leaning on the door. "Im calling it a perverted side, because I dont know another word to rephrase that." Mizore inhails. "Im Mizore Snow Shirayuki, born in the frozen wasteland of the north pole, I love cold things, I hate hot thing, perverts, and sexattics, I like to swin and relax and have fun, I dont like sex much....and you?"

{What are you trying to do exactly?}
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hotel Room{Private}   Hotel Room{Private} - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 11:28 am

{Trying to get her to "Like" Kayi x.x}
"My mother was an alcoholic,and a smoker,not even stopping it while pregnant with me.When she gave birth,I contained a birth defect,which I got picked on for having alot.I love to make friends who'll respect,and stay with me..."She says,flicking her own cheek."I hate rude,mean,and hurtful people."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hotel Room{Private}   Hotel Room{Private} - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 11:32 am

{If your trying to have her sleep with Kayi, good luck, but like as a friend, that accually easy to do}

Mizore looks at her. "Birth defect? Having a large chest isnt a defect." Mizore assumed that what she ment. "What is your name?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hotel Room{Private}   Hotel Room{Private} - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hotel Room{Private}
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next