RP Fanatsy Island
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You're a kid once, but immaturity lasts forever. - Unknown

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hotel Room{Private}

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage

Hotel Room{Private} - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hotel Room{Private}   Hotel Room{Private} - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 11:34 am

"Not my chest..."She said,twidling her fingers,talking nervously."Call me Kayi."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hotel Room{Private}   Hotel Room{Private} - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 11:35 am

Mizore nodds. "Call me Mizore." Mizore extends her hand. "Well, atleast the defect isnt noticeable."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hotel Room{Private}   Hotel Room{Private} - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 11:39 am

"Actually it is..."She says,sighing,shaking Mizore's hand.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hotel Room{Private}   Hotel Room{Private} - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 11:40 am

Mizore puts her hands inside her shirt pouch. "I havnt noticed it....but I can tell your kinda nervous about talking about it, so ill drop the subject."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hotel Room{Private}   Hotel Room{Private} - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 11:42 am

"You might've when you saw me naked..."She says,uneasily.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hotel Room{Private}   Hotel Room{Private} - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 11:43 am

Mizore shakes her head. "I didnt see hardly any of you naked, as soon as i noticed you didnt have clothing on, I shut my eyes....I dont like looking at people naked."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hotel Room{Private}   Hotel Room{Private} - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 11:46 am

"Right..."she said sighing.Thank god!!"She thought in her head,happy that nobody still knew of it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hotel Room{Private}   Hotel Room{Private} - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 11:48 am

Mizore looks at her. "Id like to make some rules, if thats alright... 1. no being naked around me 2. no sleeping in my bed 3. no walkin into the bathroom while im in there 4. no kissing me." You could start to see a pattern, Mizore didnt like being touched and liked privacy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hotel Room{Private}   Hotel Room{Private} - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 11:49 am

"Fine..."She said sourly.
{>.>}
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hotel Room{Private}   Hotel Room{Private} - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 11:49 am

{What?}

Mizore smiles. "Good, do you want anything to add, or comment?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hotel Room{Private}   Hotel Room{Private} - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 11:51 am

"What if...I have to take a quick shower after you,am I allowed to be pre-undressed in the bathroom?"
{That was what he expression was}
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hotel Room{Private}   Hotel Room{Private} - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 11:53 am

Mizore thinks. "I rather you didnt... I dont mind you undressing and stuff in the bathroom, as long as im not in there....but if your busy ill let you take a shower first." She looks back at her. "My body is for my eyes, and my eyes alone."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hotel Room{Private}   Hotel Room{Private} - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 12:18 pm

"...bu-bu-but...I"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hotel Room{Private}   Hotel Room{Private} - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 12:19 pm

Mizore looks at her. "you...finish the sentence." She laughs.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hotel Room{Private}   Hotel Room{Private} - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 12:20 pm

He walked up to her,staring deeply at her,lgroaning loudly,collapsing onto the ground."UGH!!!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hotel Room{Private}   Hotel Room{Private} - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 12:22 pm

Mizore jumps. "Drunk guy...isle one." Mizore looks over at Kayi. "Mind helping me with this guy?...also...finish your sentence please."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hotel Room{Private}   Hotel Room{Private} - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 12:46 pm

The drunk guy pulled mizore down by her arm,smiling at her.He looked at her again,Kayi leaning down,and staring at them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hotel Room{Private}   Hotel Room{Private} - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 12:49 pm

Mizore fell over. "God...another pervert?" Mizore reachs into her pocket and pulls out a pocket knife. "Let do drunk man." Mizore looks over at Kayi. "Just doing to stand there?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hotel Room{Private}   Hotel Room{Private} - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 12:55 pm

The drunk guy held Mizore's hands,Kayi sitting next to Mizore.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hotel Room{Private}   Hotel Room{Private} - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 1:02 pm

Mizore moved her leg and kicks him in the groin. "I said...let go." Mizore looked at Kayi. "So what were you going to say befor this drunk pervert came?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hotel Room{Private}   Hotel Room{Private} - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hotel Room{Private}
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7