RP Fanatsy Island
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You're a kid once, but immaturity lasts forever. - Unknown

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hotel Room{Private}

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage

Hotel Room{Private} Empty
PostSubject: Hotel Room{Private}   Hotel Room{Private} EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 9:02 pm

Kayi laid back on her bed,undressed,a robe wrapped around her.She had just gotten out of the shower,feeling oh so relaxed.Suddenly,she heard a knocking,opening the door,the robe beginning to be uncovered around her shoulders."Yes?"She asked,looking at the visitor.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hotel Room{Private}   Hotel Room{Private} EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 9:07 pm

Mizore blinks. "Oh sorry...I must have the wrong room." Mizore looks at the room number and the key, they matched.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hotel Room{Private}   Hotel Room{Private} EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 9:10 pm

"Looks like you and I share a room..."She said happily,her robe falling down more,it stopping at the top of her breasts."Come on in,roomie..."She said,giggling.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hotel Room{Private}   Hotel Room{Private} EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 9:12 pm

Mizore blinked and stepped inside. "Mind if I turn on the AC?" Mizore reachs into her skirt pocket and pulls out a lollipop and puts it into her mouth.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hotel Room{Private}   Hotel Room{Private} EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 9:15 pm

"Go ahead..."She said,smiling.She began to walk away to put on her clothes,when the robe fell all the way to the ground,it happening moments after the AC is turned on.Kayi shivers,holding herself closely."Why am I so c-c-co-col-cold...???"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hotel Room{Private}   Hotel Room{Private} EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 9:16 pm

Mizore turned the AC all the way up, to full blast of cold. Mizore looks over at her for a second and looks away, after noticein she was naked. "Oh sorry...I like the cold..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hotel Room{Private}   Hotel Room{Private} EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 9:18 pm

"Mind coming over here....I-I nee-need som-some warm-warmth??"She said,still shivering,moving slowly towards Mizore.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hotel Room{Private}   Hotel Room{Private} EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 9:19 pm

Mizore keeps looking away. "Mind putting on some clothing first?... or atleast the robe." Mizore stood infront of the AC, her skirt was blowing backwards, but not enough to show anything yet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hotel Room{Private}   Hotel Room{Private} EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 9:21 pm

"I-if I coul-could rea-reach it,I woul-wouldn't nee-need yo-you to kee-keep me war-warm..."She said,shivering even more,her body temperature dropping."Ple-pleas-please??"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hotel Room{Private}   Hotel Room{Private} EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 9:23 pm

Mizuro turns the AC on low. "Im not really a person...that keeps people warm." She backs up and grabs, her skin was cold, allitle hint of warmth but not much, she still wasnt looking at her. "I can grab the robe for you if you would like though."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hotel Room{Private}   Hotel Room{Private} EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 9:25 pm

She reached down,barely able to grab the robe,sliding it on gently,applying it to her slightly frozen skin.She walked to Mizore,staring her in the eyes,looking at her closely.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hotel Room{Private}   Hotel Room{Private} EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 9:27 pm

Mizore looked back at her, blinking, Mizore's eyes were a blueish purple, combination. "Why are you looking so close?" Mizore rubs her face. "Something on my face?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hotel Room{Private}   Hotel Room{Private} EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 9:28 pm

She suddenly embraced on Mizore,hugging her tightly,and kissing her on the lips,for some unknown reason.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hotel Room{Private}   Hotel Room{Private} EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 9:31 pm

Mizore broke the kiss and looked her with wide eyes. "Umm..." Mizore just keep blinking "... what was that?" Mizore's lips was just like her skin, cold, with a hint of strawberry, from the lollipop is in her mouth.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hotel Room{Private}   Hotel Room{Private} EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 9:34 pm

Kayi kept her grip over Mizore,and kept hugging her.Mizore could see tear drops rolling down Kayi's eyes."I'm...sorry..."She said,holding her body closely against Mizore's body.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hotel Room{Private}   Hotel Room{Private} EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 9:35 pm

Mizore felt very awakard. "...mind letting me go?...Im feeling very awakard." Mizore want use to being touched for long peroids of time, most people find that her cold skin was strange and refrained from touching her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hotel Room{Private}   Hotel Room{Private} EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 9:37 pm

"Please help me..."She wehispered in Mizore's ear,her arms around Mizore's neck,and embracing against her with a hug.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hotel Room{Private}   Hotel Room{Private} EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 9:39 pm

Mizore still felt very awkard. "Help you?...with what?" Mizore looked around the room.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hotel Room{Private}   Hotel Room{Private} EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 9:41 pm

"I need your 'support'...."She said,her face turning a deep red,and her robe coming off.She began to give Mizore a deep kiss,holding her head close enough to trap her in it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hotel Room{Private}   Hotel Room{Private} EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 9:43 pm

Mizore eye twichs and she spits the back end of her lollipop into your mouth, stabbing the back of it, slightly painful, but not deadly. "Please...stop...that." Mizore said in a slightly ticked off voice.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hotel Room{Private}   Hotel Room{Private} EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 9:45 pm

As it hit,the lollipop fell down her throat,not causing any choking what-so-ever.Kayi couldn't stop,adding toungue in Mizore's mouth,playing with hers,hoping to seduce Mizore so she'll go along with it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hotel Room{Private}   Hotel Room{Private} EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 9:47 pm

Mizore bites down on her tongue, painfully, Mizore was really getting mad.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hotel Room{Private}   Hotel Room{Private} EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 9:50 pm

She squints,her toungue going back in her own mouth,still kissing her."Mmmnnn..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hotel Room{Private}   Hotel Room{Private} EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 9:52 pm

Mizore doesnt kiss back at all, and she reachs into her skirt pocket and pulls out another lollipop and swiftly jabs it up into your lower jaw, trying to break the kiss. Mizore's eyes were that of a glare and awakard.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hotel Room{Private}   Hotel Room{Private} EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 9:56 pm

Kayi is knocked back,her eyes changing into a dark glare,staring at Mizore."Why'd you do that?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hotel Room{Private}   Hotel Room{Private} Empty

Back to top Go down

Hotel Room{Private}
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next