RP Fanatsy Island
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You're a kid once, but immaturity lasts forever. - Unknown

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kimico's Place(private)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Kimico's Place(private) Empty
PostSubject: Kimico's Place(private)   Kimico's Place(private) EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 1:11 pm

[b] Appartment/ Flat

1 master bedroom, and mastr bath.

large living room and kitchen/ everything is whit and black, beautiful porportions
~~~~~~~~

IC:

Kimico sits alone in her Flat, after getting out of the shower she puts her cloths on and grabs a brush as she walks to the balcony and looks out onto the land. She put all her hair on her shoulder and begins to brush it thinking to her self and what things and opportunitys that awaited her in this new place she now called home.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4056
Registration date : 2009-01-03

Character
Warning:
Kimico's Place(private) Left_bar_bleue10/100Kimico's Place(private) Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Player Points: 700
Crystals: 0

PostSubject: Re: Kimico's Place(private)   Kimico's Place(private) EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 1:56 pm

*kikii knocks*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kimico's Place(private)   Kimico's Place(private) EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 2:00 pm

she jumps and looks toward the door," i wonder who that could be" she placed her brush in a balt loop and put her hair into a pony tail ( she looks like my avatar) and walks towards the door and slowly opens the door
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Character
Warning:
Kimico's Place(private) Left_bar_bleue10/100Kimico's Place(private) Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)

PostSubject: Re: Kimico's Place(private)   Kimico's Place(private) EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 2:01 pm

"hi may i come in"*holding some rope*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kimico's Place(private)   Kimico's Place(private) EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 2:05 pm

She smiled and let him in trying to think why the man would have brought rope with him, "umm, come in and take a seat i guess" pointing to the couch and she takes a seat directly across from the one she had suggested " so what brings you to this side of town?"
talking to him like she knew him, she crossed her legs and reached a jand into the couch cress next to her for she was always armed.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Character
Warning:

PostSubject: Re: Kimico's Place(private)   Kimico's Place(private) EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 2:08 pm

*blinks not answering*"look points to the wall"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kimico's Place(private)   Kimico's Place(private) EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 2:10 pm

Kimico looks at the girl for the moment then to the wall but only for a second then trained her eyes back on her.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Character
Warning:

PostSubject: Re: Kimico's Place(private)   Kimico's Place(private) EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 2:11 pm

*grabs you quickly tieing your arms*"clever boy but not clever enuogh"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kimico's Place(private)   Kimico's Place(private) EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 2:15 pm

i am no * got to her knees and jumps away and puts her legs through the binds* a boy, i am insulted. and hopes over the couch and comes up with a thowing knives " why would you coome into my house and attack me.....* she purd*
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Character
Warning:

PostSubject: Re: Kimico's Place(private)   Kimico's Place(private) EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 2:19 pm

*jumps*"my name is kikii A.K.A mii the rapist"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kimico's Place(private)   Kimico's Place(private) EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 4:16 pm

well i am sorry but that is not something i will let happen
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Character
Warning:

PostSubject: Re: Kimico's Place(private)   Kimico's Place(private) EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 4:21 pm

*really kicksm your shin pins you no the ground*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kimico's Place(private)   Kimico's Place(private) EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 8:07 pm

just to let you know i never wanted this to be private, i didnt want to do anything like this so i am srry that you had been missed let by the message of my post
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kimico's Place(private)   Kimico's Place(private) EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 2:38 pm

Henshi knocks on the door.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kimico's Place(private)   Kimico's Place(private) Empty

Back to top Go down

Kimico's Place(private)
Page 1 of 1