RP Fanatsy Island
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You're a kid once, but immaturity lasts forever. - Unknown

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

bored as fuck someone rp with me ...................................please ^_^._.

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

bored as fuck someone rp with me ...................................please ^_^._. Empty
PostSubject: bored as fuck someone rp with me ...................................please ^_^._.   bored as fuck someone rp with me ...................................please ^_^._. EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 9:10 pm

lays in the grass alone watching the moon *
Back to top Go down

bored as fuck someone rp with me ...................................please ^_^._. Empty
PostSubject: Re: bored as fuck someone rp with me ...................................please ^_^._.   bored as fuck someone rp with me ...................................please ^_^._. EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 9:13 pm

*richard walks threw the grass slowly spying on the lone form lieing their he slowly circles from behind*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: bored as fuck someone rp with me ...................................please ^_^._.   bored as fuck someone rp with me ...................................please ^_^._. EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 9:14 pm

has his head phones in his ears and is lisene to the third song in the spoilers *
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: bored as fuck someone rp with me ...................................please ^_^._.   bored as fuck someone rp with me ...................................please ^_^._. EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 9:16 pm

richard unsheafs his sword bringing the blades edged gently against his throat and awaits his reponse*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: bored as fuck someone rp with me ...................................please ^_^._.   bored as fuck someone rp with me ...................................please ^_^._. EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 9:20 pm

sighs and looks at him * may i help you...................
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: bored as fuck someone rp with me ...................................please ^_^._.   bored as fuck someone rp with me ...................................please ^_^._. EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 9:21 pm

foooooooooooooooood plz *he mumbles weakly*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: bored as fuck someone rp with me ...................................please ^_^._.   bored as fuck someone rp with me ...................................please ^_^._. EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 9:23 pm

food............? *sits up *
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: bored as fuck someone rp with me ...................................please ^_^._.   bored as fuck someone rp with me ...................................please ^_^._. EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 9:31 pm

*richard collasps falling to the ground beside the man exahausted unable to move*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: bored as fuck someone rp with me ...................................please ^_^._.   bored as fuck someone rp with me ...................................please ^_^._. EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 9:32 pm

looks at him * okay .............?*pulls out a candy bar from his pocket and puts it in the guys mouth *
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: bored as fuck someone rp with me ...................................please ^_^._.   bored as fuck someone rp with me ...................................please ^_^._. EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 9:35 pm

*starts to suck on candy bar* thaank you
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: bored as fuck someone rp with me ...................................please ^_^._.   bored as fuck someone rp with me ...................................please ^_^._. EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 9:42 pm

shrugs * no problem ..........
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: bored as fuck someone rp with me ...................................please ^_^._.   bored as fuck someone rp with me ...................................please ^_^._. EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 9:48 pm

*smiles showing his cat like teeth* i owe you my life can i repay you some how
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: bored as fuck someone rp with me ...................................please ^_^._.   bored as fuck someone rp with me ...................................please ^_^._. EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 9:49 pm

nah its fine im good *sighs annd looks at him *
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: bored as fuck someone rp with me ...................................please ^_^._.   bored as fuck someone rp with me ...................................please ^_^._. EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 9:56 pm

*props himself up with sword and bows head* i apologise for my actions sir... i have no excuse for them
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: bored as fuck someone rp with me ...................................please ^_^._.   bored as fuck someone rp with me ...................................please ^_^._. EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 10:00 pm

chukles * please dnt call me sir it makes me feel old and im only 17 ...................call me ico
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: bored as fuck someone rp with me ...................................please ^_^._.   bored as fuck someone rp with me ...................................please ^_^._. EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 10:26 pm

*smiles* well ico i owe you a debt and i intend to repay it ^_^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: bored as fuck someone rp with me ...................................please ^_^._.   bored as fuck someone rp with me ...................................please ^_^._. EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 10:27 pm

well what do you have in mind *he ask blankly*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: bored as fuck someone rp with me ...................................please ^_^._.   bored as fuck someone rp with me ...................................please ^_^._. EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 10:29 pm

*richard raises a hand and carressses his cheek* i have i ideai but i dout you would except it seems not to be of your nature.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: bored as fuck someone rp with me ...................................please ^_^._.   bored as fuck someone rp with me ...................................please ^_^._. EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 10:35 pm

realy ?............hmmmmmmm............? um go ahead and do it......?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: bored as fuck someone rp with me ...................................please ^_^._.   bored as fuck someone rp with me ...................................please ^_^._. EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 10:38 pm

*richard smiles kisses you gently on the lips touching them tasteing them*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: bored as fuck someone rp with me ...................................please ^_^._.   bored as fuck someone rp with me ...................................please ^_^._. EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 10:39 pm

eyes widen and he blushes madly *

(this will be the only time hell be gay ....... or bi what everone)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: bored as fuck someone rp with me ...................................please ^_^._.   bored as fuck someone rp with me ...................................please ^_^._. EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 10:41 pm

*richard gently removes his shirt revealing his muscled chest. he moves to remove icos
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: bored as fuck someone rp with me ...................................please ^_^._.   bored as fuck someone rp with me ...................................please ^_^._. EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 10:43 pm

looks at him shakily *
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: bored as fuck someone rp with me ...................................please ^_^._.   bored as fuck someone rp with me ...................................please ^_^._. EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 10:52 pm

*richard sighs and stands up turning from him looking over the moon lit vally*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: bored as fuck someone rp with me ...................................please ^_^._.   bored as fuck someone rp with me ...................................please ^_^._. EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 10:53 pm

ico seems to be completely out of it as he takes off his shirt *
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: bored as fuck someone rp with me ...................................please ^_^._.   bored as fuck someone rp with me ...................................please ^_^._. Empty

Back to top Go down

bored as fuck someone rp with me ...................................please ^_^._.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next