RP Fanatsy Island
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You're a kid once, but immaturity lasts forever. - Unknown

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

bored

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage

bored Empty
PostSubject: bored   bored EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 2:48 pm

*waits for somone to walk under the tree so she can scare them*
Back to top Go down

bored Empty
PostSubject: Re: bored   bored EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 2:50 pm

richard walks the under the trees in th forested path slowly hopeing to find a secluded place to practice his arts
Back to top Go down

bored Empty
PostSubject: Re: bored   bored EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 2:52 pm

*waits till he is right under the tree then swings so she is hanging upside down*HI!!!
Back to top Go down

bored Empty
PostSubject: Re: bored   bored EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 2:57 pm

"SHITE" *richard curses jumping backwards drawing his blade, Richards eyes look over the hanging creator slowly he smiles sheafing his blade he bows deeply* greetings little one *his smiles grows wider revaling his filed teeth* "you gave me quite a shock may i have the pleasure of knowing your name?"
Back to top Go down

bored Empty
PostSubject: Re: bored   bored EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 2:58 pm

*falls out of the tree laughing*
Back to top Go down

bored Empty
PostSubject: Re: bored   bored EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 3:02 pm

*richard corks a eye brow at the curious creature while squating down* "how curouis"saids richard *eying her tail and ears* "what perchance may you be"
Back to top Go down

bored Empty
PostSubject: Re: bored   bored EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 3:29 pm

*after calming down enough to talk* im allycat sorry i scared you but i was bored and it was run and fyi im a neko
Back to top Go down

bored Empty
PostSubject: Re: bored   bored EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 3:35 pm

*richard gently takes your hand and kissing it lightly* "it is pleasure to meet you miss ally i hope you will pardon my rudeness before, i have never met one such as you"
Back to top Go down

bored Empty
PostSubject: Re: bored   bored EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 3:37 pm

*shrugs* i know my kind are few and far between in my whole like i have seen only 2 others and somone that is half neko
Back to top Go down

bored Empty
PostSubject: Re: bored   bored EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 3:42 pm

*richard smiles saddly as he moves one of your bangs behind your ear* that is great pitty madam, it pains me to know the world is robbed from seeing such beauty
Back to top Go down

bored Empty
PostSubject: Re: bored   bored EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 3:43 pm

*smirks* its a real pain with the cops SPCA and the scientist chasing me >.<
Back to top Go down

bored Empty
PostSubject: Re: bored   bored EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 3:49 pm

*laughs deeply* well if you ever need a sword is mine willing *face becomes serious as he bows* forgive me madam if fear my mannors have abadoned me in the pretence of are meeting my name is richard
Back to top Go down

bored Empty
PostSubject: Re: bored   bored EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 3:52 pm

heh i dont need sword im wanted for muder i have been since i was 5 but my revenge on my parents was ever so sweet and konichiwa richard
Back to top Go down

bored Empty
PostSubject: Re: bored   bored EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 4:00 pm

*richard takes a seat against the tree laying his sword laying across his lap as he stares at allycat* im searching for some one do you think you couch help me?
Back to top Go down

bored Empty
PostSubject: Re: bored   bored EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 4:00 pm

depends who are you looking for?
Back to top Go down

bored Empty
PostSubject: Re: bored   bored EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 4:08 pm

*richard slowly removes his travleing cloak revealing his neck and bare muscular chest, on his neck were two perfect punture marks* "a vampire named shelke enthrall me and entangled with her glamor into offering my blood" *richard sqeezes the hilt of his blade till his where knuckles white and cracking with the force* since then ive felt different....i need to find her i need to know...
Back to top Go down

bored Empty
PostSubject: Re: bored   bored EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 4:10 pm

shelke? ya i know her why you only become a vamp if they dain you compleatly
Back to top Go down

bored Empty
PostSubject: Re: bored   bored EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 6:18 pm

*richard looks away the anger in his face apparent* "I know, but ever since then i have felt the need for battle, for blood, for death *richard laughs darkly leaning his head back against the tree closeing his eyes, his hand traces the small wound circleing it slowly* "its hard to explain its like...like when im in battle, when im close to death, its like shes in my arms once again....*richards looks off into the forest ashamed* "i have to find her, i need to know what she did to me what her kiss countinues to do to me..."
Back to top Go down

bored Empty
PostSubject: Re: bored   bored EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 7:00 pm

*ears twitch*hmmmmm i think she is around hear som where i havnt seen her for a while but mabey you should stop and rest awhile and mabey we can swap storys like what our pasts were like and how it made us who we are today
Back to top Go down

bored Empty
PostSubject: Re: bored   bored EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 9:28 pm

*richard smiles* i would like that
Back to top Go down

bored Empty
PostSubject: Re: bored   bored EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 9:40 pm

*smiles* well i grew or was cursed with ears and a tail when i was 2 i was dumped in a forestand left there at 5 i found them...and killed them along with 5cops and 2 pound pplbeen on the run since from myself my past and the cops mostly in canada but they cant even catch a cold so i go back there all the time
Back to top Go down

bored Empty
PostSubject: Re: bored   bored EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 10:54 pm

*richards smile sadly as he unsheafs his sword turning slightly to cautch the sun light rivealing the detailed etching of a battle of long ago* my farther was murderd for this sword. i was 5. when the mob came demanding we pay them protection fees for liveing in the city my farther refused we had nothing to pay them with *richards stairs at his reflection in the blade* some how they found out about this blade, my farthers blade and his farthers blade. they demanded it ,he refused. to weeks later they where at the door my mother and sissters were crying screaming my farther swalddled the blade and gave it to me telling me to protect it i cant remenber exactly what he said about it though, at that point the door down stairs gave way. i hid under the bed shakeing clinging to the blade as they entered my room *richards eyes glow with a fanatics light* i can still see them stabbing my farther,takeing my sissters screaming pulling them out of the house by their hair *richards eyes narrow* all while i hid *richard sighs* since then ive been searching for my family and now for shelke
Back to top Go down

bored Empty
PostSubject: Re: bored   bored EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 10:32 am

*sighs* at least you knew your parents loved you
Back to top Go down

bored Empty
PostSubject: Re: bored   bored EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 2:50 pm

*sheafs sword* thats true we did love each other *moves next to you and takes your hand sqeezeing it gently* sherly you have those who love and cair for you my dear
Back to top Go down

bored Empty
PostSubject: Re: bored   bored EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 2:54 pm

other than me myself and i? ya rightwell.....there was maja a wolf pup i befrended but i havnt seen him for a while
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

bored Empty
PostSubject: Re: bored   bored Empty

Back to top Go down

bored
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next