RP Fanatsy Island
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You're a kid once, but immaturity lasts forever. - Unknown

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

bored and needs new friends

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

bored and needs new friends Empty
PostSubject: bored and needs new friends   bored and needs new friends EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 4:12 pm

*jaden walks up and walks around the in the trees*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: bored and needs new friends   bored and needs new friends EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 4:16 pm

Yoko was walking around the area randomly and boredly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: bored and needs new friends   bored and needs new friends EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 4:17 pm

*sits down against a tree and closes eyes*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: bored and needs new friends   bored and needs new friends EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 4:20 pm

Yoko walked around some trees.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: bored and needs new friends   bored and needs new friends EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 4:21 pm

*sighs and puts hands on head*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: bored and needs new friends   bored and needs new friends EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 4:29 pm

Yoko looks up at the sky.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: bored and needs new friends   bored and needs new friends EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 4:30 pm

*jaden's cat ears twitch and relizes there's someone else here**he opens his eyes and looks around*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: bored and needs new friends   bored and needs new friends EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 4:33 pm

Yoko was standing under the tree and was watching the sky.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: bored and needs new friends   bored and needs new friends EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 4:33 pm

um...hi*ears fold back so she can't see them*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: bored and needs new friends   bored and needs new friends EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 4:35 pm

Yoko looked up at him. "Hello," she said nicely.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: bored and needs new friends   bored and needs new friends EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 4:37 pm

*he stands up against tree and tail hides*I didn't know there were other people out here...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: bored and needs new friends   bored and needs new friends EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 4:38 pm

"I thought I was here alone."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: bored and needs new friends   bored and needs new friends EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 4:39 pm

same here*he smiles shyly*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: bored and needs new friends   bored and needs new friends EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 4:42 pm

"So then... What's your name?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: bored and needs new friends   bored and needs new friends EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 4:42 pm

Jaden Rinka, your's?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: bored and needs new friends   bored and needs new friends EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 4:44 pm

"Yoko Nijiro. Nice to meet you, Jaden." She smiled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: bored and needs new friends   bored and needs new friends EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 4:44 pm

likewise*he smiles*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: bored and needs new friends   bored and needs new friends EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 4:48 pm

Yoko looked back at the sky, still smiling a little.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: bored and needs new friends   bored and needs new friends EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 4:51 pm

*ears go back up as he looks down*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: bored and needs new friends   bored and needs new friends EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 4:55 pm

Yoko looked back at him and saw his ears. "Cool, you're a neko?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: bored and needs new friends   bored and needs new friends EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 4:57 pm

*his ears twitch and looks up*uh...yeah...dang it....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: bored and needs new friends   bored and needs new friends EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 5:00 pm

"That's cool." She smiled again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: bored and needs new friends   bored and needs new friends EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 5:03 pm

I don't really like it....*tail flicks*I got it from my mom...I was the first guy in the family to get it...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: bored and needs new friends   bored and needs new friends EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 5:06 pm

"But you should be proud of what you are," Yoko said. "From my point of view, I think being a neko would be cool. And you don't see very male nekos compared to females, so... you should be proud of it."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: bored and needs new friends   bored and needs new friends EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 5:10 pm

*he looks down*yeah...I guess so....*blushes slightly*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: bored and needs new friends   bored and needs new friends Empty

Back to top Go down

bored and needs new friends
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next