RP Fanatsy Island
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You're a kid once, but immaturity lasts forever. - Unknown

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

bored as fuck someone rp with me ...................................please ^_^._.

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

bored as fuck someone rp with me ...................................please ^_^._. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: bored as fuck someone rp with me ...................................please ^_^._.   bored as fuck someone rp with me ...................................please ^_^._. - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 10:56 pm

*richard looks out over the vally* it is not my intention to hurt if you wish for me to stop freind you but need say the word...i dont want to hurt you
Back to top Go down

bored as fuck someone rp with me ...................................please ^_^._. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: bored as fuck someone rp with me ...................................please ^_^._.   bored as fuck someone rp with me ...................................please ^_^._. - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 10:57 pm

dosent speek *..................
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: bored as fuck someone rp with me ...................................please ^_^._.   bored as fuck someone rp with me ...................................please ^_^._. - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 11:02 pm

*richard looks at ico and smiles* you are a beautiful man and i would love to be with you but not if it ment i was takeing you away from whitch is yourself. *richard carresses icos cheek tenderly* you are to presouses for that
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: bored as fuck someone rp with me ...................................please ^_^._.   bored as fuck someone rp with me ...................................please ^_^._. - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 11:03 pm

blushes * um................
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: bored as fuck someone rp with me ...................................please ^_^._.   bored as fuck someone rp with me ...................................please ^_^._. - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 11:08 pm

*richards smiles* yes ico ^-^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: bored as fuck someone rp with me ...................................please ^_^._.   bored as fuck someone rp with me ...................................please ^_^._. - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 11:09 pm

blinks and sighs while wispering* just this once...............>.>
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: bored as fuck someone rp with me ...................................please ^_^._.   bored as fuck someone rp with me ...................................please ^_^._. - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 11:28 pm

*richard gently lifts icos chin* yes ico?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: bored as fuck someone rp with me ...................................please ^_^._.   bored as fuck someone rp with me ...................................please ^_^._. - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 9:53 pm

Walks behind a bush and spies *smiles*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: bored as fuck someone rp with me ...................................please ^_^._.   bored as fuck someone rp with me ...................................please ^_^._. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

bored as fuck someone rp with me ...................................please ^_^._.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2