RP Fanatsy Island
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You're a kid once, but immaturity lasts forever. - Unknown

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Reverie's First Day. (Closed)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36, 37, 38  Next
AuthorMessage

Reverie's First Day. (Closed) - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reverie's First Day. (Closed)   Reverie's First Day. (Closed) - Page 35 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 5:34 pm

Reverie rubs her head agenst your chest. "...anything else....... you wanna do?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reverie's First Day. (Closed)   Reverie's First Day. (Closed) - Page 35 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 5:36 pm

I don't know....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reverie's First Day. (Closed)   Reverie's First Day. (Closed) - Page 35 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 5:36 pm

Reverie smiles. "...mind if I ... do something?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reverie's First Day. (Closed)   Reverie's First Day. (Closed) - Page 35 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 5:37 pm

Go ahead... *blushes*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reverie's First Day. (Closed)   Reverie's First Day. (Closed) - Page 35 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 5:38 pm

Reverie nodds. "...mind sitting on the edge here?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reverie's First Day. (Closed)   Reverie's First Day. (Closed) - Page 35 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 5:39 pm

hm... *looks at the edge* there?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reverie's First Day. (Closed)   Reverie's First Day. (Closed) - Page 35 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 5:39 pm

Reverie smiles and moves closer to you. "I wanna try something....I was...you dont mind do you?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reverie's First Day. (Closed)   Reverie's First Day. (Closed) - Page 35 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 5:41 pm

no... I don't mind, I'm curious *sits on the edge*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reverie's First Day. (Closed)   Reverie's First Day. (Closed) - Page 35 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 5:42 pm

Reverie moves his legs apart and moves her hair and puts some of it in her hand and the uses that hand to gently grab your main part, she starts to move her hand up and down, her hair agenst it was really soft and silky, and kinda moist from being in the water.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reverie's First Day. (Closed)   Reverie's First Day. (Closed) - Page 35 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 5:44 pm

*bites bottom lip trying not to do anything "evil" and gets a bit horny*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reverie's First Day. (Closed)   Reverie's First Day. (Closed) - Page 35 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 5:44 pm

Reverie starts to stoke it faster. "How does it feel?...my hair and my hand...rubbing your..." She stopped right there, knowing you knew what she was talking about.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reverie's First Day. (Closed)   Reverie's First Day. (Closed) - Page 35 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 5:46 pm

It feels good... *closes eyes a bit*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reverie's First Day. (Closed)   Reverie's First Day. (Closed) - Page 35 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 5:46 pm

Reverie starts to move her hand alittle faster, and she licks the tip of it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reverie's First Day. (Closed)   Reverie's First Day. (Closed) - Page 35 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 5:47 pm

*jumps a bit and blushes*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reverie's First Day. (Closed)   Reverie's First Day. (Closed) - Page 35 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 5:49 pm

Reverie uses alittle more of her hair along with it, licking the tip again, over and over.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reverie's First Day. (Closed)   Reverie's First Day. (Closed) - Page 35 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 5:51 pm

*blushes and bites bottom lip a bit where the fangs draw blood*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reverie's First Day. (Closed)   Reverie's First Day. (Closed) - Page 35 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 5:52 pm

Reverie doesnt notice, and she starts to lightly suck on the top of his dick, still strokeing it with her hand with her hair in it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reverie's First Day. (Closed)   Reverie's First Day. (Closed) - Page 35 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 5:54 pm

*gets a bit horny while biting lip and bleeding*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reverie's First Day. (Closed)   Reverie's First Day. (Closed) - Page 35 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 5:54 pm

Reverie looks up at him. "...how am I doing?" Reverie licks the tip of it again, while she was talking.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reverie's First Day. (Closed)   Reverie's First Day. (Closed) - Page 35 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 5:56 pm

Great.... *let the pleasure overcome him*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reverie's First Day. (Closed)   Reverie's First Day. (Closed) - Page 35 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 5:57 pm

Reverie smiles and them moves her hand lower only to the bottem half of yours, and puts the rest of it inside her mouth, licking and sucking on it lightly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reverie's First Day. (Closed)   Reverie's First Day. (Closed) - Page 35 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 5:58 pm

*blushes and looks down* The water is getting cold....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reverie's First Day. (Closed)   Reverie's First Day. (Closed) - Page 35 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 6:00 pm

Reverie keeps doing it. "...I know...but ... I dont wanna stop yet..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reverie's First Day. (Closed)   Reverie's First Day. (Closed) - Page 35 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 6:03 pm

We could move to the bed...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reverie's First Day. (Closed)   Reverie's First Day. (Closed) - Page 35 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 6:04 pm

Reverie nodds and gets out and walks over to the bed, still wet and naked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reverie's First Day. (Closed)   Reverie's First Day. (Closed) - Page 35 Empty

Back to top Go down

Reverie's First Day. (Closed)
Page 35 of 38Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36, 37, 38  Next