RP Fanatsy Island
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You're a kid once, but immaturity lasts forever. - Unknown

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ivy and enclair (closed to all enter and i wukk eat your soul)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

ivy and enclair (closed to all enter and i wukk eat your soul) Empty
PostSubject: ivy and enclair (closed to all enter and i wukk eat your soul)   ivy and enclair (closed to all enter and i wukk eat your soul) EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 10:02 pm

the room was a small on consisting of a bed, several chairs and a ,side bathroom ivy huddled under the sheets scared but excited. as she stared at the door a waiting her forwarned geust
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ivy and enclair (closed to all enter and i wukk eat your soul)   ivy and enclair (closed to all enter and i wukk eat your soul) EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 10:06 pm

*theres a knock on the door*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ivy and enclair (closed to all enter and i wukk eat your soul)   ivy and enclair (closed to all enter and i wukk eat your soul) EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 10:08 pm

i rise from the bed slowly cloth olny with a thin silken sheet i open the door
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ivy and enclair (closed to all enter and i wukk eat your soul)   ivy and enclair (closed to all enter and i wukk eat your soul) EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 10:11 pm

*lumiere is standing there in her normal out fit with a paper bag* hello miss ^^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ivy and enclair (closed to all enter and i wukk eat your soul)   ivy and enclair (closed to all enter and i wukk eat your soul) EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 10:16 pm

*ivy blushs moveing aside to let her in bowing her head slightly* "welcome to my home ^-^"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ivy and enclair (closed to all enter and i wukk eat your soul)   ivy and enclair (closed to all enter and i wukk eat your soul) EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 10:18 pm

*lumiere walks in* this is a small place.... *lumiere loos at her in the sheet* hehehe ^^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ivy and enclair (closed to all enter and i wukk eat your soul)   ivy and enclair (closed to all enter and i wukk eat your soul) EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 10:21 pm

*ivy blushs harder pulling the sheet tight against her double d breast and heart shaped ass. she walks slowly from the door way to the edge of the bed blushing furiously* this is my first time ever...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ivy and enclair (closed to all enter and i wukk eat your soul)   ivy and enclair (closed to all enter and i wukk eat your soul) EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 10:29 pm

*lumiere looks at her* your bigger boobed then me ^^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ivy and enclair (closed to all enter and i wukk eat your soul)   ivy and enclair (closed to all enter and i wukk eat your soul) EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 10:32 pm

*blush and moves to cover face but drops sheet in the process xD*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ivy and enclair (closed to all enter and i wukk eat your soul)   ivy and enclair (closed to all enter and i wukk eat your soul) EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 10:33 pm

nice body ^^ just relax..... how about a shower first....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ivy and enclair (closed to all enter and i wukk eat your soul)   ivy and enclair (closed to all enter and i wukk eat your soul) EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 10:35 pm

*ivy smiles nods shakeing slightly in excitement*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ivy and enclair (closed to all enter and i wukk eat your soul)   ivy and enclair (closed to all enter and i wukk eat your soul) EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 10:38 pm

*lumiere stats to strip an you see she kinda flat chested* ummm you want me to start the tub??
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ivy and enclair (closed to all enter and i wukk eat your soul)   ivy and enclair (closed to all enter and i wukk eat your soul) EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 10:44 pm

yes plz *ivy smiles at lumiere longingly stairing at perfect form already feeling the heat spread within her
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ivy and enclair (closed to all enter and i wukk eat your soul)   ivy and enclair (closed to all enter and i wukk eat your soul) EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 10:49 pm

*lumiere starts the tub*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ivy and enclair (closed to all enter and i wukk eat your soul)   ivy and enclair (closed to all enter and i wukk eat your soul) EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 10:55 pm

*ivy sneaks up behind lumirer wraping her arms around her gently strokeing her small breasts circling the nipples slowly*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ivy and enclair (closed to all enter and i wukk eat your soul)   ivy and enclair (closed to all enter and i wukk eat your soul) EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 10:58 pm

*lumiere jumps a little an mouns* ahhh.. you scared me.....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ivy and enclair (closed to all enter and i wukk eat your soul)   ivy and enclair (closed to all enter and i wukk eat your soul) EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 11:00 pm

*i giggle and bite your ear gently my left hand snakeing surely down your stomack teaseing you* hurrrrry plz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ivy and enclair (closed to all enter and i wukk eat your soul)   ivy and enclair (closed to all enter and i wukk eat your soul) EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 11:02 pm

the tubs almost full hold on...... *lumiere is geting horny fast* i gets in first... *lumiere gets in an sits in the warm water*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ivy and enclair (closed to all enter and i wukk eat your soul)   ivy and enclair (closed to all enter and i wukk eat your soul) EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 11:05 pm

*ivy steps in to siting on lumires pelvise gently wrapping her legs around her pulling her closer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ivy and enclair (closed to all enter and i wukk eat your soul)   ivy and enclair (closed to all enter and i wukk eat your soul) EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 11:11 pm

*lumiere smiles* for your first time your very..... aggressive... *lumiere is horny her pipples slowly get hard. lumere bites your nipple gently*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ivy and enclair (closed to all enter and i wukk eat your soul)   ivy and enclair (closed to all enter and i wukk eat your soul) EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 11:13 pm

*i moan loadly as my hand teases you pussy circlieing your cliterus teaseing it pulling it lightly while my other hand moves down back traceing your spine touching your moist hot skin lightly* you would be aggrissive to if you had to wait...17 years
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ivy and enclair (closed to all enter and i wukk eat your soul)   ivy and enclair (closed to all enter and i wukk eat your soul) EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 11:17 pm

*lumiere stops biting an she mouns an puuts her head in to your boobs an reasches behide you an grabs your ass* i guess your riiiight..... mmmm
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ivy and enclair (closed to all enter and i wukk eat your soul)   ivy and enclair (closed to all enter and i wukk eat your soul) EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 11:20 pm

*ivys mouth opens in pleasure at your touch as se slips one finger into your slit while pincing your cliterous hard* mmmhmmm
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ivy and enclair (closed to all enter and i wukk eat your soul)   ivy and enclair (closed to all enter and i wukk eat your soul) EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 11:22 pm

*you feels some thing warm an lumiere shivers an mouns louly as she grips harder*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ivy and enclair (closed to all enter and i wukk eat your soul)   ivy and enclair (closed to all enter and i wukk eat your soul) EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 11:25 pm

*ivys finger moves in and out of lumire slowly barely entering each time teasing her ivy other hand strokes lumires hair loveingly carresing her*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ivy and enclair (closed to all enter and i wukk eat your soul)   ivy and enclair (closed to all enter and i wukk eat your soul) Empty

Back to top Go down

ivy and enclair (closed to all enter and i wukk eat your soul)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next