RP Fanatsy Island
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You're a kid once, but immaturity lasts forever. - Unknown

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

(Closed) Meeting Richard Smith

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

(Closed) Meeting Richard Smith Empty
PostSubject: (Closed) Meeting Richard Smith   (Closed) Meeting Richard Smith EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 7:28 pm

Shelke sat on below the tree, and hiding in the shade, and she waited for anyone to meet her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Closed) Meeting Richard Smith   (Closed) Meeting Richard Smith EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 7:38 pm

richard walks slowly down the trail as the sun beats down on him relentlessly eyeing a shady patch of trees he aproachs

Last edited by Rockivy on Fri Mar 13, 2009 8:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Closed) Meeting Richard Smith   (Closed) Meeting Richard Smith EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 7:44 pm

"Um hello there." Shelke yelled. Shelke yelled at to teh guy who is approaching her, and she wanted to talk to him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Closed) Meeting Richard Smith   (Closed) Meeting Richard Smith EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 7:51 pm

*richard freezes at the sound shelks voice richards hands move to his sword on instink then apon hearing her words he lowers his to his sides and bows deeply* greetings madam i did not see you from apon the trail i hope i havent disturbed you?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Closed) Meeting Richard Smith   (Closed) Meeting Richard Smith EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 7:53 pm

"Nope you haven't I been trying to figure out when someone is going to be talking to me." Shelke said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Closed) Meeting Richard Smith   (Closed) Meeting Richard Smith EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 8:01 pm

is that so *richard saids as his eyes take in her form the shawdows* i would expect a warrior such as your self would be surrounded by admires let alone seek the company of a passer by *richard smiles and leans against a tree*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Closed) Meeting Richard Smith   (Closed) Meeting Richard Smith EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 8:02 pm

"Me a warrior that's funny I like you, but I'm so hungry well maybe I might be a warrior." Shelke said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Closed) Meeting Richard Smith   (Closed) Meeting Richard Smith EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 8:07 pm

*richards smile widens slinging off his pack he withdraws a apple witch he roll down his arm flicking it to shelk* im glad to here it, plz forgive my prior rudeness my manners seem to have eluded me my name is richard may i have the honor of knowing yours?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Closed) Meeting Richard Smith   (Closed) Meeting Richard Smith EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 8:24 pm

"Shelke Rui." Shelke said. Shelke knew that she is admired once again, and that doesnt' bug her one bit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Closed) Meeting Richard Smith   (Closed) Meeting Richard Smith EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 8:31 pm

*richard gently took Shelke hand brushing it lightly with his lips* its a pleasure to meet you miss Shelke *looks into shelkes eyes*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Closed) Meeting Richard Smith   (Closed) Meeting Richard Smith EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 8:46 pm

"Would you do me the favor and offer yourself?" Shelke asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Closed) Meeting Richard Smith   (Closed) Meeting Richard Smith EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 8:52 pm

*richard laughs deeply* i offer myself fully to u my lady use me as you wish *bows fiendishly smileing he looks into your eyes happy*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Closed) Meeting Richard Smith   (Closed) Meeting Richard Smith EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 8:55 pm

Shelke bitten into Richard's neck, and she was loving the blood of his in her mouth.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Closed) Meeting Richard Smith   (Closed) Meeting Richard Smith EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 9:03 pm

*richard sighs as her fangs brake his skin only now understanding the meaning of her words and her avoidance of sun, curseing himself he smiles. If this was what it is like to die maybe death wouldnt be so bad. he leans into her slightly, his arms enrap her gently as his right hand cradleing her head against his neck* drink deeply my lady...

Last edited by Rockivy on Fri Mar 13, 2009 9:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Closed) Meeting Richard Smith   (Closed) Meeting Richard Smith EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 9:05 pm

She drinking deeply as much she could and she loved the blood in her mouth.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Closed) Meeting Richard Smith   (Closed) Meeting Richard Smith EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 9:15 pm

*richards head reals in the ectasy of the moment he leans against the tree to stay up right as the light headedness strike him, his legs shakeing, his arms losen around Shelke though they still enrap her. richard smiles knowing that if he hadnt been nearly 7 feet tall the last drought would have brought him to his knees, i gently tillt Shelke chin up and look into her deep eyes* how is it my lady
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Closed) Meeting Richard Smith   (Closed) Meeting Richard Smith EmptySat Mar 14, 2009 6:58 pm

"It's sweetly and very much nice." Shelke said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Closed) Meeting Richard Smith   (Closed) Meeting Richard Smith EmptySat Mar 14, 2009 7:49 pm

* laughs darkly* ill take that as a complament *smiles and distangles himself from Shelke* though next time you want a bite be a little more literal a man can misinterpret the words of a beautiful woman *richard chuckles and leans heavly against the tree one hand bracing himself upright against it while the other rests gently on his sword hilt in case someone hand a mind for desert*

Last edited by Rockivy on Sun Mar 15, 2009 8:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Closed) Meeting Richard Smith   (Closed) Meeting Richard Smith EmptySat Mar 14, 2009 8:37 pm

"Well someone is coming our way." Shelke said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Closed) Meeting Richard Smith   (Closed) Meeting Richard Smith EmptySat Mar 14, 2009 10:14 pm

*richard slowly draws his sword* can you tell if they are friendly my sharp toothed friend

Last edited by Rockivy on Sun Mar 15, 2009 8:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Closed) Meeting Richard Smith   (Closed) Meeting Richard Smith EmptySun Mar 15, 2009 9:13 am

"They aren't friendly." Shelke said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Closed) Meeting Richard Smith   (Closed) Meeting Richard Smith EmptySun Mar 15, 2009 8:38 pm

*richard backs up deeper into the shadows of trees the adrenaline banishings his lightheadedness, quitely he opens a pouch of ash rubbing up and down his blade to kill any treacherous sheen it might produce his heart pounds loudly in his chest at mere possibilty of battle ,eyes widening adjusting to shadows Richards face contorts angleing upwords at the corners of his mouth revaling his now livid gums and gleaming filed teeth in a all to preditory smile, he laughs inadibloly glanceing towards shelke eyes shineing fanitcally* he whispers"perchance madam we might invite them over for a little desert?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Closed) Meeting Richard Smith   (Closed) Meeting Richard Smith EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 4:48 pm

"Sure if you want to I'm getting hungry again." Shelke said. Shelke is always getting hungry because she is young.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Closed) Meeting Richard Smith   (Closed) Meeting Richard Smith EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 2:42 pm

*richard smile widens as he slips into the forest backtracking behind the aproaching party stalking them in carnal glee*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Closed) Meeting Richard Smith   (Closed) Meeting Richard Smith EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 2:43 pm

"I want to eat." Shelke said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (Closed) Meeting Richard Smith   (Closed) Meeting Richard Smith Empty

Back to top Go down

(Closed) Meeting Richard Smith
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next