RP Fanatsy Island
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You're a kid once, but immaturity lasts forever. - Unknown

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Just trying to relax (closed only Icorashi)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Just trying to relax (closed only Icorashi) Empty
PostSubject: Just trying to relax (closed only Icorashi)   Just trying to relax (closed only Icorashi) EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 7:22 pm

Shelke is trying to relax, so she is at the sitting on the bench, and she knew that her blood urges are coming faster than ever, but she can't do anything about that because she tries so hard to make sure that she does something about it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just trying to relax (closed only Icorashi)   Just trying to relax (closed only Icorashi) EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 7:25 pm

kernel fleck is walking down a path when he spots a young girl , he sees her and feels somthing familiar so he walks closer to her .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just trying to relax (closed only Icorashi)   Just trying to relax (closed only Icorashi) EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 7:27 pm

Shelke sits there, and she loved the fact that she is a vampire, but sometimes she gets lonely, and she doesn't have any friends at all she looks like the type that doesn't get any friends and always lonely.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just trying to relax (closed only Icorashi)   Just trying to relax (closed only Icorashi) EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 7:29 pm

kernel walks closer trying to find away for the girl not to see his fangs *
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just trying to relax (closed only Icorashi)   Just trying to relax (closed only Icorashi) EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 7:32 pm

"It's all right I'm a vampire." Shelke said. Shelke is a vampire-born, and she loved the fact she is always been lonely.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just trying to relax (closed only Icorashi)   Just trying to relax (closed only Icorashi) EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 7:34 pm

is shoked when he hears thos words * w.........what.............
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just trying to relax (closed only Icorashi)   Just trying to relax (closed only Icorashi) EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 7:36 pm

"I just I am a vampire." Shelke said. Shelke never believed that she could do anything, but she never had a boyfriend.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just trying to relax (closed only Icorashi)   Just trying to relax (closed only Icorashi) EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 7:38 pm

looks at her not beliving her * p.....pro....ve it.........
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just trying to relax (closed only Icorashi)   Just trying to relax (closed only Icorashi) EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 7:41 pm

Shelke open her mouth, and put her fangs onto Kernel and drink his blood she didn't care if he was a vampire he wanted proof.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just trying to relax (closed only Icorashi)   Just trying to relax (closed only Icorashi) EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 7:42 pm

O_O *gasps slightly * u...u are........a vampire ..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just trying to relax (closed only Icorashi)   Just trying to relax (closed only Icorashi) EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 7:44 pm

"Yeah I am, but I got no friends no boyfriend nobody wants to be my friend." Shelke said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just trying to relax (closed only Icorashi)   Just trying to relax (closed only Icorashi) EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 7:45 pm

ill be your freind " he says with a smile his teeth gleems in the moon light
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just trying to relax (closed only Icorashi)   Just trying to relax (closed only Icorashi) EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 7:47 pm

"Yay thank you." Shelke said. Shelke is breathing hard, and she couldn't catch her breath.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just trying to relax (closed only Icorashi)   Just trying to relax (closed only Icorashi) EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 7:48 pm

looks at his arm and licks it *
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just trying to relax (closed only Icorashi)   Just trying to relax (closed only Icorashi) EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 7:52 pm

"I'm sorry Kernel I can't catch my breath." Shelke said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just trying to relax (closed only Icorashi)   Just trying to relax (closed only Icorashi) EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 7:53 pm

wait...................how do you .............know my name............? "he says counfused as he sits by her
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just trying to relax (closed only Icorashi)   Just trying to relax (closed only Icorashi) EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 7:56 pm

"There was something familiar about you, and I felt like I knew you." Shelke said, but she was coughing so badly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just trying to relax (closed only Icorashi)   Just trying to relax (closed only Icorashi) EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 7:58 pm

i felt it to......................i felt like ive known u my whole life............but i dont ..............
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just trying to relax (closed only Icorashi)   Just trying to relax (closed only Icorashi) EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 8:00 pm

"My name is Shelke Rui." Shelke said. Shelke has been feeling this way about Kernel for a while now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just trying to relax (closed only Icorashi)   Just trying to relax (closed only Icorashi) EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 8:03 pm

shelke..........?"he says "nice name"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just trying to relax (closed only Icorashi)   Just trying to relax (closed only Icorashi) EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 8:09 pm

"Yeah my parents thought so too." Shelke said with tears in her eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just trying to relax (closed only Icorashi)   Just trying to relax (closed only Icorashi) EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 8:11 pm

your parents......................?"he says curiously "mine died......................"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just trying to relax (closed only Icorashi)   Just trying to relax (closed only Icorashi) EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 8:14 pm

"What I meant is that my parents thought so too way back when they were alive." Shelke said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just trying to relax (closed only Icorashi)   Just trying to relax (closed only Icorashi) EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 8:17 pm

oh................."he says sorowfully and instictavly raps an arm around your shoulders
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just trying to relax (closed only Icorashi)   Just trying to relax (closed only Icorashi) EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 8:20 pm

Shelke let the tears fall she is now feeling so much better that someone understands that she is letting herself cry.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just trying to relax (closed only Icorashi)   Just trying to relax (closed only Icorashi) Empty

Back to top Go down

Just trying to relax (closed only Icorashi)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next