RP Fanatsy Island
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You're a kid once, but immaturity lasts forever. - Unknown

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My house (me,NaeNae,Kouta and Dark Angel only i mean only post here and banned unless your thoese ppl)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13
AuthorMessage

My house (me,NaeNae,Kouta and Dark Angel only i mean only post here and banned unless your thoese ppl) - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My house (me,NaeNae,Kouta and Dark Angel only i mean only post here and banned unless your thoese ppl)   My house (me,NaeNae,Kouta and Dark Angel only i mean only post here and banned unless your thoese ppl) - Page 13 EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 3:17 pm

"Zidane?" shakes his shoulder again
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4056
Registration date : 2009-01-03

Character
Warning:
My house (me,NaeNae,Kouta and Dark Angel only i mean only post here and banned unless your thoese ppl) - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue10/100My house (me,NaeNae,Kouta and Dark Angel only i mean only post here and banned unless your thoese ppl) - Page 13 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Player Points: 700
Crystals: 0

My house (me,NaeNae,Kouta and Dark Angel only i mean only post here and banned unless your thoese ppl) - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My house (me,NaeNae,Kouta and Dark Angel only i mean only post here and banned unless your thoese ppl)   My house (me,NaeNae,Kouta and Dark Angel only i mean only post here and banned unless your thoese ppl) - Page 13 EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 3:20 pm

"what naenae"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My house (me,NaeNae,Kouta and Dark Angel only i mean only post here and banned unless your thoese ppl)   My house (me,NaeNae,Kouta and Dark Angel only i mean only post here and banned unless your thoese ppl) - Page 13 EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 3:21 pm

"Are you ok? You called my name 3 times...and I was curious"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Character
Warning:
My house (me,NaeNae,Kouta and Dark Angel only i mean only post here and banned unless your thoese ppl) - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue10/100My house (me,NaeNae,Kouta and Dark Angel only i mean only post here and banned unless your thoese ppl) - Page 13 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)

PostSubject: Re: My house (me,NaeNae,Kouta and Dark Angel only i mean only post here and banned unless your thoese ppl)   My house (me,NaeNae,Kouta and Dark Angel only i mean only post here and banned unless your thoese ppl) - Page 13 EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 3:24 pm

"yeah i had a dream where you cover your whole body in whip cream" *yum*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My house (me,NaeNae,Kouta and Dark Angel only i mean only post here and banned unless your thoese ppl)   My house (me,NaeNae,Kouta and Dark Angel only i mean only post here and banned unless your thoese ppl) - Page 13 EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 3:26 pm

laughs "Ahh...so should I make that dream come true?"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Character
Warning:

PostSubject: Re: My house (me,NaeNae,Kouta and Dark Angel only i mean only post here and banned unless your thoese ppl)   My house (me,NaeNae,Kouta and Dark Angel only i mean only post here and banned unless your thoese ppl) - Page 13 EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 3:27 pm

"maybe"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My house (me,NaeNae,Kouta and Dark Angel only i mean only post here and banned unless your thoese ppl)   My house (me,NaeNae,Kouta and Dark Angel only i mean only post here and banned unless your thoese ppl) - Page 13 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 5:39 pm

throws her leg over him, sitting on him and leaning her face close to his, lips almost touching "Should I?"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Character
Warning:

PostSubject: Re: My house (me,NaeNae,Kouta and Dark Angel only i mean only post here and banned unless your thoese ppl)   My house (me,NaeNae,Kouta and Dark Angel only i mean only post here and banned unless your thoese ppl) - Page 13 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 6:20 pm

"o..k"*studdering a bit*
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Character
Warning:

PostSubject: Re: My house (me,NaeNae,Kouta and Dark Angel only i mean only post here and banned unless your thoese ppl)   My house (me,NaeNae,Kouta and Dark Angel only i mean only post here and banned unless your thoese ppl) - Page 13 EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 11:47 pm

ooc:bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My house (me,NaeNae,Kouta and Dark Angel only i mean only post here and banned unless your thoese ppl)   My house (me,NaeNae,Kouta and Dark Angel only i mean only post here and banned unless your thoese ppl) - Page 13 EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 1:06 pm

jena sat up on the couch where she haqd fallen asleep "guess the party was a bust for some people" she said softly as she slipped to the kitchen for a drink of water , glancing around she saw nobody around and slipped off her shose.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My house (me,NaeNae,Kouta and Dark Angel only i mean only post here and banned unless your thoese ppl)   My house (me,NaeNae,Kouta and Dark Angel only i mean only post here and banned unless your thoese ppl) - Page 13 EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 1:13 pm

*giggles* If you getta nosebleed...not my fault
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My house (me,NaeNae,Kouta and Dark Angel only i mean only post here and banned unless your thoese ppl)   My house (me,NaeNae,Kouta and Dark Angel only i mean only post here and banned unless your thoese ppl) - Page 13 EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 1:25 pm

on hearing voices she moved to a door "hey, sorry for falling asleep , you two want me to leave?"she sid still holding the glass in here hand.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Character
Warning:

PostSubject: Re: My house (me,NaeNae,Kouta and Dark Angel only i mean only post here and banned unless your thoese ppl)   My house (me,NaeNae,Kouta and Dark Angel only i mean only post here and banned unless your thoese ppl) - Page 13 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 4:08 pm

O_O
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My house (me,NaeNae,Kouta and Dark Angel only i mean only post here and banned unless your thoese ppl)   My house (me,NaeNae,Kouta and Dark Angel only i mean only post here and banned unless your thoese ppl) - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

My house (me,NaeNae,Kouta and Dark Angel only i mean only post here and banned unless your thoese ppl)
Page 13 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13