RP Fanatsy Island
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You're a kid once, but immaturity lasts forever. - Unknown

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My house (me,NaeNae,Kouta and Dark Angel only i mean only post here and banned unless your thoese ppl)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage

My house (me,NaeNae,Kouta and Dark Angel only i mean only post here and banned unless your thoese ppl) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My house (me,NaeNae,Kouta and Dark Angel only i mean only post here and banned unless your thoese ppl)   My house (me,NaeNae,Kouta and Dark Angel only i mean only post here and banned unless your thoese ppl) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 3:52 pm

*blushes a bit darker and turns towards the movie, half watching, half not* Oops....he heard...I am so embarassed...argh
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4056
Registration date : 2009-01-03

Character
Warning:
My house (me,NaeNae,Kouta and Dark Angel only i mean only post here and banned unless your thoese ppl) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10/100My house (me,NaeNae,Kouta and Dark Angel only i mean only post here and banned unless your thoese ppl) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Player Points: 700
Crystals: 0

My house (me,NaeNae,Kouta and Dark Angel only i mean only post here and banned unless your thoese ppl) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My house (me,NaeNae,Kouta and Dark Angel only i mean only post here and banned unless your thoese ppl)   My house (me,NaeNae,Kouta and Dark Angel only i mean only post here and banned unless your thoese ppl) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 3:54 pm

"its ok u know im single"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My house (me,NaeNae,Kouta and Dark Angel only i mean only post here and banned unless your thoese ppl)   My house (me,NaeNae,Kouta and Dark Angel only i mean only post here and banned unless your thoese ppl) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 3:57 pm

"You are...? Why am I so surprised" says this quietly
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Character
Warning:
My house (me,NaeNae,Kouta and Dark Angel only i mean only post here and banned unless your thoese ppl) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10/100My house (me,NaeNae,Kouta and Dark Angel only i mean only post here and banned unless your thoese ppl) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)

PostSubject: Re: My house (me,NaeNae,Kouta and Dark Angel only i mean only post here and banned unless your thoese ppl)   My house (me,NaeNae,Kouta and Dark Angel only i mean only post here and banned unless your thoese ppl) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 4:00 pm

"well i do have a new room"and she is sleeping
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My house (me,NaeNae,Kouta and Dark Angel only i mean only post here and banned unless your thoese ppl)   My house (me,NaeNae,Kouta and Dark Angel only i mean only post here and banned unless your thoese ppl) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 4:01 pm

"What are you thinking?"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Character
Warning:

PostSubject: Re: My house (me,NaeNae,Kouta and Dark Angel only i mean only post here and banned unless your thoese ppl)   My house (me,NaeNae,Kouta and Dark Angel only i mean only post here and banned unless your thoese ppl) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 4:07 pm

*smiles*"do u??"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My house (me,NaeNae,Kouta and Dark Angel only i mean only post here and banned unless your thoese ppl)   My house (me,NaeNae,Kouta and Dark Angel only i mean only post here and banned unless your thoese ppl) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 4:11 pm

Hmmmm, Are you thinking pervy...cause that's the only way I can think right now
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Character
Warning:

PostSubject: Re: My house (me,NaeNae,Kouta and Dark Angel only i mean only post here and banned unless your thoese ppl)   My house (me,NaeNae,Kouta and Dark Angel only i mean only post here and banned unless your thoese ppl) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 4:24 pm

"well"*tickles you*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My house (me,NaeNae,Kouta and Dark Angel only i mean only post here and banned unless your thoese ppl)   My house (me,NaeNae,Kouta and Dark Angel only i mean only post here and banned unless your thoese ppl) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 4:27 pm

*laughs* Well...are you thinking that way? Is that why your tickling me...just to touch?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Character
Warning:

PostSubject: Re: My house (me,NaeNae,Kouta and Dark Angel only i mean only post here and banned unless your thoese ppl)   My house (me,NaeNae,Kouta and Dark Angel only i mean only post here and banned unless your thoese ppl) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 4:36 pm

"nooo... i think your very cute"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My house (me,NaeNae,Kouta and Dark Angel only i mean only post here and banned unless your thoese ppl)   My house (me,NaeNae,Kouta and Dark Angel only i mean only post here and banned unless your thoese ppl) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 4:38 pm

*blushes a bit and smiles* Thanks...so are you...*her voice lowered and she looked down*
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Character
Warning:

PostSubject: Re: My house (me,NaeNae,Kouta and Dark Angel only i mean only post here and banned unless your thoese ppl)   My house (me,NaeNae,Kouta and Dark Angel only i mean only post here and banned unless your thoese ppl) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 4:43 pm

*kisses your cheek*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My house (me,NaeNae,Kouta and Dark Angel only i mean only post here and banned unless your thoese ppl)   My house (me,NaeNae,Kouta and Dark Angel only i mean only post here and banned unless your thoese ppl) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 4:48 pm

*smiles and kisses his cheek back*
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Character
Warning:

PostSubject: Re: My house (me,NaeNae,Kouta and Dark Angel only i mean only post here and banned unless your thoese ppl)   My house (me,NaeNae,Kouta and Dark Angel only i mean only post here and banned unless your thoese ppl) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 4:56 pm

*blushes*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My house (me,NaeNae,Kouta and Dark Angel only i mean only post here and banned unless your thoese ppl)   My house (me,NaeNae,Kouta and Dark Angel only i mean only post here and banned unless your thoese ppl) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 5:00 pm

*snuggles against him, her arms going around his waist*
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Character
Warning:

PostSubject: Re: My house (me,NaeNae,Kouta and Dark Angel only i mean only post here and banned unless your thoese ppl)   My house (me,NaeNae,Kouta and Dark Angel only i mean only post here and banned unless your thoese ppl) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 5:00 pm

*sniggles with her*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My house (me,NaeNae,Kouta and Dark Angel only i mean only post here and banned unless your thoese ppl)   My house (me,NaeNae,Kouta and Dark Angel only i mean only post here and banned unless your thoese ppl) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 5:07 pm

*smiles up at him and leans up, gently pressing her lips to his*
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Character
Warning:

PostSubject: Re: My house (me,NaeNae,Kouta and Dark Angel only i mean only post here and banned unless your thoese ppl)   My house (me,NaeNae,Kouta and Dark Angel only i mean only post here and banned unless your thoese ppl) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 5:13 pm

"yummy""follow"*goes to my bed room*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My house (me,NaeNae,Kouta and Dark Angel only i mean only post here and banned unless your thoese ppl)   My house (me,NaeNae,Kouta and Dark Angel only i mean only post here and banned unless your thoese ppl) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 5:22 pm

*folows him to his bed room, sitting on the bed*
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Character
Warning:

PostSubject: Re: My house (me,NaeNae,Kouta and Dark Angel only i mean only post here and banned unless your thoese ppl)   My house (me,NaeNae,Kouta and Dark Angel only i mean only post here and banned unless your thoese ppl) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 5:23 pm

*pushes you you now laying down on the bed**kisses you*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My house (me,NaeNae,Kouta and Dark Angel only i mean only post here and banned unless your thoese ppl)   My house (me,NaeNae,Kouta and Dark Angel only i mean only post here and banned unless your thoese ppl) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 5:37 pm

*smiles and kisses him back, slipping hre arms around his neck*
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Character
Warning:

PostSubject: Re: My house (me,NaeNae,Kouta and Dark Angel only i mean only post here and banned unless your thoese ppl)   My house (me,NaeNae,Kouta and Dark Angel only i mean only post here and banned unless your thoese ppl) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 5:44 pm

"ready"*smiles*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My house (me,NaeNae,Kouta and Dark Angel only i mean only post here and banned unless your thoese ppl)   My house (me,NaeNae,Kouta and Dark Angel only i mean only post here and banned unless your thoese ppl) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 5:54 pm

*smiles back a him* Yes....I'm ready"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Character
Warning:

PostSubject: Re: My house (me,NaeNae,Kouta and Dark Angel only i mean only post here and banned unless your thoese ppl)   My house (me,NaeNae,Kouta and Dark Angel only i mean only post here and banned unless your thoese ppl) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 5:56 pm

*kisses ur neck*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My house (me,NaeNae,Kouta and Dark Angel only i mean only post here and banned unless your thoese ppl)   My house (me,NaeNae,Kouta and Dark Angel only i mean only post here and banned unless your thoese ppl) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 5:59 pm

*let's out a soft moan, her head tilting to the side*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My house (me,NaeNae,Kouta and Dark Angel only i mean only post here and banned unless your thoese ppl)   My house (me,NaeNae,Kouta and Dark Angel only i mean only post here and banned unless your thoese ppl) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

My house (me,NaeNae,Kouta and Dark Angel only i mean only post here and banned unless your thoese ppl)
Page 2 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next