RP Fanatsy Island
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You're a kid once, but immaturity lasts forever. - Unknown

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

crying in the forest

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage

crying in the forest - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: crying in the forest   crying in the forest - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 3:33 pm

Saito shakes his head. "No I dont... you made everyone hate me." Saito looks at her. "I got fired from my job because of the news spread about my abuseive attitude...that I didnt even know I had."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: crying in the forest   crying in the forest - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 3:35 pm

*crosses arms and looks away*I said I was sorry. I'll get you a new job. not like I even knew you had one.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: crying in the forest   crying in the forest - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 3:36 pm

Saito shrugs. "I had one...but it doesnt matter now...I only worked a few hours a month anyway....but the pay got me the ring on your finger."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: crying in the forest   crying in the forest - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 3:38 pm

*looks down at it*sorry....I can give it back so you get your money back....I guess you need it cuz you don't wanna be near me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: crying in the forest   crying in the forest - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 3:39 pm

Saito punchs the tree. "...ok...your starting ot piss me off....I said...I wanted to be near you...but we should take some time apart."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: crying in the forest   crying in the forest - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 3:41 pm

get pissed then....it's not gonna help anything....*looks off*why would you want to be apart then?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: crying in the forest   crying in the forest - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 3:43 pm

Saito fist starts to bleed. "Because...it will allow for the whole, me being a fucking bastard, blow over without more being add to it."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: crying in the forest   crying in the forest - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 3:48 pm

why can't we stay close while that happens?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: crying in the forest   crying in the forest - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 3:48 pm

Saito sighs. "...because...fine what ever... but ill stay in my room the entire time."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: crying in the forest   crying in the forest - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 3:50 pm

*looks down*....okay.........
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: crying in the forest   crying in the forest - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 3:51 pm

Saito sighs. "When we get there...Show me where the medican and medical stuff is."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: crying in the forest   crying in the forest - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 4:18 pm

alright....want to go now...?
(soooooorrrrryyy!!!! T_T my dad came home!)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: crying in the forest   crying in the forest - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 4:31 pm

Saito nodds. "Why not..."

(its ok kitty)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: crying in the forest   crying in the forest - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 4:39 pm

*nods*alright..

(sorry, I was just talking to my friend on the phone >.<)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: crying in the forest   crying in the forest - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 4:40 pm

He follows her back to the house.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: crying in the forest   crying in the forest - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

crying in the forest
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4