RP Fanatsy Island
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You're a kid once, but immaturity lasts forever. - Unknown

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

crying in the forest

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

crying in the forest - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: crying in the forest   crying in the forest - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 3:02 pm

*continues crying and looks down*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: crying in the forest   crying in the forest - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 3:03 pm

Saito growns. "...stop crying...." Saito hold his head. "...hangover over here..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: crying in the forest   crying in the forest - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 3:04 pm

*cries less while looking down*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: crying in the forest   crying in the forest - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 3:05 pm

Saito sighs heavily. "Why are you crying anyway?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: crying in the forest   crying in the forest - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 3:08 pm

b-beause...I feel stupid.....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: crying in the forest   crying in the forest - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 3:09 pm

Saito looks at her. "...and sitting here crying makes you feel smart?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: crying in the forest   crying in the forest - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 3:11 pm

*wimpers*n-no......
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: crying in the forest   crying in the forest - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 3:11 pm

Saito looks at her, his eyes bloodshot. "Stand up, whip away the tears, and calm down."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: crying in the forest   crying in the forest - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 3:13 pm

*looks at him*w-why?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: crying in the forest   crying in the forest - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 3:14 pm

Saito sighs. "So I can understand you for one...and that ...so if anyone comes by...it doesnt make me out to me more of a villian."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: crying in the forest   crying in the forest - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 3:15 pm

*hicups from crying and whipes tears away*s-sorry.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: crying in the forest   crying in the forest - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 3:17 pm

Saito extends his hand, offering to help her up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: crying in the forest   crying in the forest - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 3:18 pm

*takes it and stands up**pulls self to him and hugs him*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: crying in the forest   crying in the forest - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 3:19 pm

Saito blinks. "What you doing?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: crying in the forest   crying in the forest - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 3:20 pm

hugging you. what does it look like?*barries face in him*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: crying in the forest   crying in the forest - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 3:21 pm

Saito doesnt hug back. "Why?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: crying in the forest   crying in the forest - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 3:21 pm

because I can, and I love you. get over it if you don't like it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: crying in the forest   crying in the forest - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 3:22 pm

Saito shrugs and just stands there, getting hugged. "I think we need some time apart...alot of time..... from what you have said about me...I think you should just move on to another."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: crying in the forest   crying in the forest - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 3:24 pm

*shakes head no and starts to cry again*don't say that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: crying in the forest   crying in the forest - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 3:25 pm

Saito looks up at the sky. "...Your crushing bunny.... give him some air please...." Saito inhails. "...You made me out to be some type of person who is controlive, abusive, and a bastard...whats next a merder?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: crying in the forest   crying in the forest - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 3:27 pm

*stands back and looks up at him with jet black eyes*you don't beleive me anymore*runs off*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: crying in the forest   crying in the forest - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 3:27 pm

Saito grabs her arm befor she could run off. "I do belive you...but until this entire thing blows over...I think we should just part ways."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: crying in the forest   crying in the forest - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 3:29 pm

no!*tries to get out of his grip*I want to be near you!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: crying in the forest   crying in the forest - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 3:30 pm

Saito keeps the grip on. "I would like to stay with you too, but ...." Saito lets go. "...forget it, anything I say is pointless."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: crying in the forest   crying in the forest - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 3:31 pm

*turns around and looks at him*but what!? you hate me!?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: crying in the forest   crying in the forest - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

crying in the forest
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next