RP Fanatsy Island
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You're a kid once, but immaturity lasts forever. - Unknown

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

crying in the forest

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

crying in the forest Empty
PostSubject: crying in the forest   crying in the forest EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 8:28 pm

*koneko is sitting under a tree crying into her knees and hugging them**clouds are over the moon and stars*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: crying in the forest   crying in the forest EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 8:36 pm

Saito appears, walking though the forest.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: crying in the forest   crying in the forest EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 8:38 pm

*ears twitch and looks up hearing him**sits up all the way relveiling Raven in her lap and her wearing the ring he gave her*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: crying in the forest   crying in the forest EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 8:39 pm

Saito had a bunny in his hand, he was petting it while he walked though, closer to Koneko.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: crying in the forest   crying in the forest EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 8:40 pm

*sniffs quietly and then hugs onto Raven*why would he have a bunny...?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: crying in the forest   crying in the forest EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 8:41 pm

Saito keeps petting it, stumbing every now and then, and he finnily gets up to you, not really paying attention.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: crying in the forest   crying in the forest EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 8:42 pm

*looks up at him*S-saito...?*puts nose in toy*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: crying in the forest   crying in the forest EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 8:43 pm

Saito looks over. "Rea?" Saito was really drunk, and the white part of his eyes were really red.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: crying in the forest   crying in the forest EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 8:44 pm

*looks confused*Saito..it's Koneko...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: crying in the forest   crying in the forest EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 8:46 pm

Saito sits down, petting the bunny still. "I Ro..." (I know)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: crying in the forest   crying in the forest EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 8:47 pm

*giggles*why did you go and drink again? I can smell it all over you*keeps nose in toy*and why do you have a bunny?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: crying in the forest   crying in the forest EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 8:50 pm

Saito looks at her. "I rike unnys..." (i like bunnys...)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: crying in the forest   crying in the forest EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 8:51 pm

*giggles*Saito. I think you need some sleep.*tears in eyes start to go away**puts hand on his shoulder*alright? I don't like it when you drink....

(I might be on and off, but if I get off I'll be back, kay?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: crying in the forest   crying in the forest EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 8:52 pm

Saito looks at her. "Ra fine!...no eed sweep!" (im fine...dont need sleep)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: crying in the forest   crying in the forest EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 8:54 pm

*sighs*yes you do....you're drunk...please sleep...for me..?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: crying in the forest   crying in the forest EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 8:55 pm

He shakes his head. "NO!" Saito falls over and the bunny jumped out of his hands and the bunny pokes his nose.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: crying in the forest   crying in the forest EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 8:56 pm

*looks down at him and rubs his arm*saito...are you alright...?*shous the bunny away*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: crying in the forest   crying in the forest EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 8:56 pm

The bunny doesnt move and he sits back up. "Yea..yea...im k" Saito picks back up the bunny and pulls a carrot out his bag, and feed its to the bunny.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: crying in the forest   crying in the forest EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 8:58 pm

*eyes turn orange, worried*Saito....did I do something to make you go drink?*cloud goes away from the moon and makes the ring shine a tiny bit, koneko doesn't notice though*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: crying in the forest   crying in the forest EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 8:59 pm

Saito shrugs. "I ont anna ralk pot rit" (i dont wanna talk about it)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: crying in the forest   crying in the forest EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 9:02 pm

*eyes sadden*alright.*hugs him lightly*I love you. you know that right? and if you can never forgive me I can understand that.....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: crying in the forest   crying in the forest EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 9:03 pm

Saito finish feeding the bunny. "I cant alk unk..." (i cant talk drunk)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: crying in the forest   crying in the forest EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 9:04 pm

I know*closes eyes and leans against him*please sleep?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: crying in the forest   crying in the forest EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 9:05 pm

Saito shakes his head. "NOT EEPY." (not sleepy)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: crying in the forest   crying in the forest EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 9:06 pm

*opens eyes and looks at him*okay....*rubs his arms gentaly trying to calm him down*I just don't like seeing you like this.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: crying in the forest   crying in the forest Empty

Back to top Go down

crying in the forest
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next