RP Fanatsy Island
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You're a kid once, but immaturity lasts forever. - Unknown

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

crying in the forest

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

crying in the forest - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: crying in the forest   crying in the forest - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 9:07 pm

Saito pulls away and falls back over. "Im fine..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: crying in the forest   crying in the forest - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 9:08 pm

*looks at him and then looks down and hugs Raven*

(gtg)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: crying in the forest   crying in the forest - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 9:09 pm

Saito curles up to the bunny and falls asleep on a stick.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: crying in the forest   crying in the forest - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 9:10 pm

*looks over at him and smiles**takes jaket off and puts it over him**lays down next to him and falls asleep*

(okay, not yet)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: crying in the forest   crying in the forest - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 9:11 pm

Saito remains asleep, until the sun shines in his face and he wakes up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: crying in the forest   crying in the forest - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 9:12 pm

*stays asleep next to him and is hugging raven**the sun is shining on the ring*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: crying in the forest   crying in the forest - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 9:13 pm

Saito sits up and the bunny was still asleep, and he picks it up and puts it on his lap and pets it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: crying in the forest   crying in the forest - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 9:14 pm

*rolls over and yawns*

(I might be back in a bit...)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: crying in the forest   crying in the forest - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 9:15 pm

Saito looks at her, and sees the ring on her finger.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: crying in the forest   crying in the forest - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 2:19 pm

*rubs eyes and yawns again*emmm....*streatches with eyes closed*

(sorry, I fell asleep last night when I got off >.< I would have been back if I hadn't)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: crying in the forest   crying in the forest - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 4:28 pm

Saito keeps looking at her, and at the ring, thinking.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: crying in the forest   crying in the forest - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 6:29 pm

*opens eyes and blinks a few times**yawns again**looks at him and smiles*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: crying in the forest   crying in the forest - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 6:34 pm

Saito points to the ring. "Whats that doing there?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: crying in the forest   crying in the forest - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 6:37 pm

*looks at it and then back to him*well...you did give to me....*eyes saden*do you not want me wearing it?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: crying in the forest   crying in the forest - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 6:39 pm

He shakes his head. "No...I gave it to you...its yours to do with as you wish...but judgeing how you cheated on me...and made me out to be a bad guy...I dont see why you wear it."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: crying in the forest   crying in the forest - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 6:46 pm

*looks into forest*because I love you....and I was being stupid....and I don't know why I did that....and I didn't mean for that to happen with ally....sorry....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: crying in the forest   crying in the forest - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 6:46 pm

He shrugs. "Isnt the first time I been thrown out a window.......atleast this time...it was only the first floor." Saito pets his bunny.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: crying in the forest   crying in the forest - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 6:50 pm

*sits up and leans against him**wimpers*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: crying in the forest   crying in the forest - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 6:51 pm

Satio looks down at her. "Yes?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: crying in the forest   crying in the forest - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 6:52 pm

w-why won't you g-get over that....? I-i really do l-love you....please....just...be with me....please.....*eyes water*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: crying in the forest   crying in the forest - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 6:54 pm

Saito looks at her. "I am over it... atleast the cheating...well...not really...but to the point where I can just what ever it...but makeing me out to be some type of abuseive bastard?...thats a long term thing." Saito pulls out his new cell phone and shows you some of the texts he gotten, all them from people calling him a bastard and that he could just die, there was over 50.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: crying in the forest   crying in the forest - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 7:32 pm

*wimpers again*I'm sorry! I didn't mean it!!! I swear!!!!*starts to cry*

(*sighs*now I gotta go to bed...ttyt)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: crying in the forest   crying in the forest - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 7:54 pm

Saito kissed her forhead. "Stop crying...."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: crying in the forest   crying in the forest - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 2:28 pm

*wimpers and crying calms down a little**looks up at him with black eyes*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: crying in the forest   crying in the forest - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 3:00 pm

Saito whips the tears from her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: crying in the forest   crying in the forest - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

crying in the forest
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next