RP Fanatsy Island
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You're a kid once, but immaturity lasts forever. - Unknown

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Yuri Chronicles:Part II{Nano post here again}

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

Yuri Chronicles:Part II{Nano post here again} - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yuri Chronicles:Part II{Nano post here again}   Yuri Chronicles:Part II{Nano post here again} - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 8:41 pm

{Mine or hers?}
She continues to finger both of them deeply,now rubbing their clits."Ahh..."She said,blushing a deep red.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yuri Chronicles:Part II{Nano post here again}   Yuri Chronicles:Part II{Nano post here again} - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 8:44 pm

(your of course...she chest is small...she cant do it to herself)

She sucks on it more, and bite it harder, slightly moansing and purring.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yuri Chronicles:Part II{Nano post here again}   Yuri Chronicles:Part II{Nano post here again} - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 8:47 pm

Kayi moaned louder,her milk being sucked out,and her breasts now hard.She began to leak heavy amounts of juices from her pussy,her very horny.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yuri Chronicles:Part II{Nano post here again}   Yuri Chronicles:Part II{Nano post here again} - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 8:48 pm

Crystal let the milk flow into her mouth, keeping up with what she was doing, Crystal was slightly wet from being entertained.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yuri Chronicles:Part II{Nano post here again}   Yuri Chronicles:Part II{Nano post here again} - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 8:52 pm

She kept letting the milk get sucked out her,it making her even more wet.She took her one hand out of Crystal's pussy,taking the fingers to her mouth,and tasting it."Mmmnn.."She said,pushing back Crystal."Here.."She said,putting her dick in Crystal's face,her dick throbbing."Mind helping me empty it?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yuri Chronicles:Part II{Nano post here again}   Yuri Chronicles:Part II{Nano post here again} - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 8:55 pm

Crystal blushs deeply. "Huh...you want me ... to suck it?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yuri Chronicles:Part II{Nano post here again}   Yuri Chronicles:Part II{Nano post here again} - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 8:58 pm

"Yeah...is it too much?"She asked,curiously.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yuri Chronicles:Part II{Nano post here again}   Yuri Chronicles:Part II{Nano post here again} - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 8:59 pm

She gulps. "...I dont...mind....I guess...." Crystal slowly starts to lick up from the bace to the tip of it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yuri Chronicles:Part II{Nano post here again}   Yuri Chronicles:Part II{Nano post here again} - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 11:24 am

Kayi moaned,her dick throbbing,and liking what Crystal did very much.She placed her hands on Crystal's head,holding it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yuri Chronicles:Part II{Nano post here again}   Yuri Chronicles:Part II{Nano post here again} - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 2:38 pm

Crystal used her tounge on the very tip of it, licking it around. Crystal looks up at her. "How do you have...big chest...and a big...umm...this...and...a pretty nice...umm...butt?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yuri Chronicles:Part II{Nano post here again}   Yuri Chronicles:Part II{Nano post here again} - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 8:24 pm

"Heh...I'm sorta' a Futa,meaning I have breasts,a pussy,and a Dick."She said,smiling,moaning more as she talked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yuri Chronicles:Part II{Nano post here again}   Yuri Chronicles:Part II{Nano post here again} - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 8:50 pm

She keeps licking the tip of her dick. "I know...but there really big...bigger than most I have seen...... how." She starts to put it into her mouth, licking and lightly sucking on it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yuri Chronicles:Part II{Nano post here again}   Yuri Chronicles:Part II{Nano post here again} - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 9:50 pm

Kayi moans loudly,her blushing deeply."Not sure...they got that way naturally.."She said,answering the strange question.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yuri Chronicles:Part II{Nano post here again}   Yuri Chronicles:Part II{Nano post here again} - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 9:57 pm

She pulls it out her mouth. "...lucky...me is generally...flat all over...." She puts it back inside her mouth, only manageing to get about half of your dick inside her mouth.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yuri Chronicles:Part II{Nano post here again}   Yuri Chronicles:Part II{Nano post here again} - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 10:03 pm

Kayi's dick becomes hard,and stiff--stretching farther in Crystal's mouth,going in her throat.She moans loudly,her dick throbbing Crystal's mouth,and throat---Kayi close to cumming.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yuri Chronicles:Part II{Nano post here again}   Yuri Chronicles:Part II{Nano post here again} - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 10:08 pm

Crystal moved her body so she was parallel to her dick, shoveing the entire thing into her throat, sucking on it with a great force.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yuri Chronicles:Part II{Nano post here again}   Yuri Chronicles:Part II{Nano post here again} - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 10:59 am

She moaned loudly,her dick throbbing at a high rate---drips of cum already pouring into Crystal's body.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yuri Chronicles:Part II{Nano post here again}   Yuri Chronicles:Part II{Nano post here again} - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 7:54 pm

Crystal keep as she was, sucking on it, she beings to finger your pussy, with two fingers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yuri Chronicles:Part II{Nano post here again}   Yuri Chronicles:Part II{Nano post here again} - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 9:53 pm

She moans the loudest she can,all the cum in her dick blasted down Crystal's throat---Kayi cumming from her pussy."Ahhhnnn..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yuri Chronicles:Part II{Nano post here again}   Yuri Chronicles:Part II{Nano post here again} - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 10:06 pm

Crystals eyes widden and pulls it out her mouth, and start caughing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yuri Chronicles:Part II{Nano post here again}   Yuri Chronicles:Part II{Nano post here again} - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Yuri Chronicles:Part II{Nano post here again}
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3