RP Fanatsy Island
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You're a kid once, but immaturity lasts forever. - Unknown

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Yuri Chronicles:Part II{Nano post here again}

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Yuri Chronicles:Part II{Nano post here again} - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yuri Chronicles:Part II{Nano post here again}   Yuri Chronicles:Part II{Nano post here again} - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 6:38 pm

Crystal shakes her head. "I can wait...my turn..." Crystal was still looking at the ground, her face deep red from blushing. "...sorry about...me befor I woke up...umm...when I was in the spring....I wasnt myself.."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yuri Chronicles:Part II{Nano post here again}   Yuri Chronicles:Part II{Nano post here again} - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 6:41 pm

Kayi was quick on her feet,getting behind Crystal in a quick pace,rubbing soap over her chest,then putting shampoo in her hair."To tell the truth...I liked how you were in the hotsprings.."She whispered in Crystal's ear,rubbing Soap on Crystal's breasts,and holding Crystal tightly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yuri Chronicles:Part II{Nano post here again}   Yuri Chronicles:Part II{Nano post here again} - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 6:50 pm

Crystal squinted her eyes and shivered, blushing deeper. "...I was...weak...and vonerable...I was..having a bad day...."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yuri Chronicles:Part II{Nano post here again}   Yuri Chronicles:Part II{Nano post here again} - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 6:52 pm

"Like heck you were weak!"She shouted,whispering in her ear now."You're a strong girl...and don't let anyone tell you otherwise.."She whispered,soaking off the soap she put on Crystal,massaging Crystal's shoulders.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yuri Chronicles:Part II{Nano post here again}   Yuri Chronicles:Part II{Nano post here again} - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 6:55 pm

Crystal body relaxs as you rubed her shoulderes. "...I was...I wasnt myself......Im still not myself."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yuri Chronicles:Part II{Nano post here again}   Yuri Chronicles:Part II{Nano post here again} - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 6:57 pm

"Nothing can change you hun..."She said,sighing,and still massaging her."If you weren't yourself before...then maybe that's a part of you that was kept inside."She said,kissing Crystal's neck.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yuri Chronicles:Part II{Nano post here again}   Yuri Chronicles:Part II{Nano post here again} - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 6:58 pm

Crystal flinchs alittle when you started to kiss her neck. "..Nyuu..." Crystal closed her eyes, her main weakness was her neck.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yuri Chronicles:Part II{Nano post here again}   Yuri Chronicles:Part II{Nano post here again} - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 6:59 pm

She continued to kiss Crystal's neck,licking it slightly,her able to tell how weak it made her feel."Mmm.."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yuri Chronicles:Part II{Nano post here again}   Yuri Chronicles:Part II{Nano post here again} - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 7:05 pm

Crystal body relaxes more, her head tilted the other way, letting you get around her neck easyer. "Nyuu~" She said a really relaxed voice.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yuri Chronicles:Part II{Nano post here again}   Yuri Chronicles:Part II{Nano post here again} - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 7:12 pm

She then kissed Crystal like before,seducing her immensely,their toungues effect immobolizing her from resisting."You're so cute.."She said sweetly,digging her fingers in Crystal's pussy,fingering her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yuri Chronicles:Part II{Nano post here again}   Yuri Chronicles:Part II{Nano post here again} - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 7:15 pm

Crystals ears stood up as soon as your started. "Am...not..." She said trying to hold back moaning.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yuri Chronicles:Part II{Nano post here again}   Yuri Chronicles:Part II{Nano post here again} - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 7:17 pm

She slid her dick into Crystal's pussy,kissing her more passionately now,her arms around Crystal's neck.
"Mmmmnnn!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yuri Chronicles:Part II{Nano post here again}   Yuri Chronicles:Part II{Nano post here again} - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 7:18 pm

Crystals pussy tighed up as soon as you entered her, she started to kiss back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yuri Chronicles:Part II{Nano post here again}   Yuri Chronicles:Part II{Nano post here again} - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 7:19 pm

Kayi enjoyed it,it just made her want to thrust faster,and harder...so she did.She enjoyed the taste of Crystal's toungue,moaning,and holding Crystal even closer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yuri Chronicles:Part II{Nano post here again}   Yuri Chronicles:Part II{Nano post here again} - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 7:22 pm

Crystal started to purr loudly, kissing back more, trying to take her mind off the pleasure, it wasnt working to well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yuri Chronicles:Part II{Nano post here again}   Yuri Chronicles:Part II{Nano post here again} - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 7:25 pm

Kayi had fondled Crystal's breasts,thrusting as hard as she could,close to reaching Crystal's womb.Kayi's dick grew stiff inside Crystal's pussy,throbbing inside her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yuri Chronicles:Part II{Nano post here again}   Yuri Chronicles:Part II{Nano post here again} - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 7:26 pm

Crystal clenched harder. "Its...starting...to...hert....." She said breaking the kiss, some tears rolled down her face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yuri Chronicles:Part II{Nano post here again}   Yuri Chronicles:Part II{Nano post here again} - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 7:29 pm

"It'll be fine..."She said,reassuring her.Suddenly,she let out a blast of cum in Crystal,the throbbing stopping."See...?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yuri Chronicles:Part II{Nano post here again}   Yuri Chronicles:Part II{Nano post here again} - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 7:30 pm

Crystals eye widden as you fired into her, and she faints and her head lands on your chest.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yuri Chronicles:Part II{Nano post here again}   Yuri Chronicles:Part II{Nano post here again} - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 8:14 pm

Kayi placed Crystal's mouth so it would be open,and her big breasts were in Crystal's mouth.She lowered her arms,pinching Crystal's nipples,and pulling on them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yuri Chronicles:Part II{Nano post here again}   Yuri Chronicles:Part II{Nano post here again} - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 8:21 pm

Crystal jumps. "Yow~!" Crystal eyes teared up more. "Dont...do ... that...."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yuri Chronicles:Part II{Nano post here again}   Yuri Chronicles:Part II{Nano post here again} - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 8:30 pm

"Okay...but play with my breasts?"She asked,smiling. "Bite on the nipples..suck on them they got milk in them..it's very delicious!"She said happily,beginning to finger her own pussy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yuri Chronicles:Part II{Nano post here again}   Yuri Chronicles:Part II{Nano post here again} - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 8:32 pm

Crystal blushs and nodds. "..ah...alright..." Crystal her her soft hands on your breasts and starts to play with them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yuri Chronicles:Part II{Nano post here again}   Yuri Chronicles:Part II{Nano post here again} - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 8:35 pm

Kayi fingered herself deeper,moaning,and began to finger Crystal too.She fingered Crystal deep,and rubbed her clit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yuri Chronicles:Part II{Nano post here again}   Yuri Chronicles:Part II{Nano post here again} - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 8:37 pm

Her legs twiched, and she moves down and starts to lightly suck and bite on one of her nipples.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yuri Chronicles:Part II{Nano post here again}   Yuri Chronicles:Part II{Nano post here again} - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Yuri Chronicles:Part II{Nano post here again}
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next