RP Fanatsy Island
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You're a kid once, but immaturity lasts forever. - Unknown

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Yuri Chronicles:Part 1{Nano post here}

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Yuri Chronicles:Part 1{Nano post here} Empty
PostSubject: Yuri Chronicles:Part 1{Nano post here}   Yuri Chronicles:Part 1{Nano post here} EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 3:13 pm

Kayi sits in the hotsprings,relaxing,wondering if anything exciting will happen today.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yuri Chronicles:Part 1{Nano post here}   Yuri Chronicles:Part 1{Nano post here} EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 3:15 pm

Crystal walks around, alittle in a daze, and sees a hotsping. 'I could really use a bath...' Crystal walks over and puts her hand in the water, not seeing Kayi in there.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yuri Chronicles:Part 1{Nano post here}   Yuri Chronicles:Part 1{Nano post here} EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 3:18 pm

She put her entire body underwater,soaking off her body,not noticing Crystal either.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yuri Chronicles:Part 1{Nano post here}   Yuri Chronicles:Part 1{Nano post here} EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 3:23 pm

Crystal takes off her big shirt, that was the only thing she had one, and she climbs into the water. "Relaxing~" Crystal sinks into the water, only her nose and eyes were above it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yuri Chronicles:Part 1{Nano post here}   Yuri Chronicles:Part 1{Nano post here} EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 3:27 pm

{Can you PM me her appearance,or put into your siggy?}

Kayi rises out of the water,but only her head is above water."Ahh...~!"She sighed,enjoying the feeling that it had on her body.

{Gonna' be fun doing it in the hotsprings xD}
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yuri Chronicles:Part 1{Nano post here}   Yuri Chronicles:Part 1{Nano post here} EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 3:30 pm

Crystal sees another person in the spring, and she covers herself, blushing. "Oh...sorry...Is this spring...yours?" Crystal sounded embarressed, her ears were down.
(shes a Neko)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yuri Chronicles:Part 1{Nano post here}   Yuri Chronicles:Part 1{Nano post here} EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 3:32 pm

"Relax dear,you can stay...I have no problem with having some company."She said,looking over at the attractive,young neko.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yuri Chronicles:Part 1{Nano post here}   Yuri Chronicles:Part 1{Nano post here} EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 3:33 pm

She smiles. "Oh...sorry...I didnt know someone owned it...or someone was in already...or I would have asked...Im Crystal." Crystals ears perk back up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yuri Chronicles:Part 1{Nano post here}   Yuri Chronicles:Part 1{Nano post here} EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 3:36 pm

She swam over to the Neko,looking closely at her,then extending her hand."Hello Crystal,call me Kayi."She said,a grin forming on her lips.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yuri Chronicles:Part 1{Nano post here}   Yuri Chronicles:Part 1{Nano post here} EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 3:37 pm

Crystal keep her hand over her chest and shook her hand with her other hand. "Its nice to meet you...sorry for not asking to enter first." Crystal ears go back down. "I really...needed a bath..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yuri Chronicles:Part 1{Nano post here}   Yuri Chronicles:Part 1{Nano post here} EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 3:39 pm

"You poor thing..."She said,hugging Crystal mother-like."What happend?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yuri Chronicles:Part 1{Nano post here}   Yuri Chronicles:Part 1{Nano post here} EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 3:41 pm

Crystal blushed more. "Umm...I got kicked out my house...my room-mate...hated cats, and sense well...yea...they hated me...and one day...they just kicked me out...so I been walking around forests and parks and places like that... useing caved and things as shelter... lucky, im good with animals...and they rarely attack me." Crystal takes in a deep breath, that right there is all I really own." She pointed to her shirt, that was laying on the side of the spring. (the one she had in the sigi) "...and its a bit to big."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yuri Chronicles:Part 1{Nano post here}   Yuri Chronicles:Part 1{Nano post here} EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 3:44 pm

Kayi had tears flowing down her face,her lips pressed against Crystal's neck."Let me take all your problems away.."She said,holding Crystal's arms,her face infront of Crystal's.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yuri Chronicles:Part 1{Nano post here}   Yuri Chronicles:Part 1{Nano post here} EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 3:45 pm

Crystal twiched alittle. "H-how?" Her body started to relax alittle.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yuri Chronicles:Part 1{Nano post here}   Yuri Chronicles:Part 1{Nano post here} EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 3:47 pm

She kissed Crystal on the lips softly,still holding her,her blushing after their lips' locked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yuri Chronicles:Part 1{Nano post here}   Yuri Chronicles:Part 1{Nano post here} EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 3:48 pm

Crystal kissed back lightly, blushing alot, she gently wrapped her arms around your neck.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yuri Chronicles:Part 1{Nano post here}   Yuri Chronicles:Part 1{Nano post here} EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 3:52 pm

She put her arms around Crystal's waist,kissing her more,and holding her closely."Mmmnnn.."She moaned a bit,sliding her toungue into Crystal's mouth,and playing with her toungue.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yuri Chronicles:Part 1{Nano post here}   Yuri Chronicles:Part 1{Nano post here} EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 3:53 pm

Crystal lets her, and she uses her toungue plays with hers. "nummm..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yuri Chronicles:Part 1{Nano post here}   Yuri Chronicles:Part 1{Nano post here} EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 3:55 pm

She slides her dick into Crystal's pussy,thrusting,but still kissing Crystal."Mmmnn..."She moaned,fondling Crystal's breasts.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yuri Chronicles:Part 1{Nano post here}   Yuri Chronicles:Part 1{Nano post here} EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 3:56 pm

Crystal breaks the kiss and jumps backwards. "wha...wha...what was tha..that?" Crystal wasnt expecting that, her face was entirely red from blushing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yuri Chronicles:Part 1{Nano post here}   Yuri Chronicles:Part 1{Nano post here} EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 3:58 pm

"I'm a Futa..."She said,her head turned a bit."....It means I have the Sexual Parts of both Men and Women;Pussy,Asshole,and Dick.."She said,moving towards Crystal.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yuri Chronicles:Part 1{Nano post here}   Yuri Chronicles:Part 1{Nano post here} EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 3:59 pm

Crystal crossed her legs. "..Oh...please...dont go in there.... sorry... but...I never done it...and it kinda...hert." Crystals eyes lower. "not yet...atleast."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yuri Chronicles:Part 1{Nano post here}   Yuri Chronicles:Part 1{Nano post here} EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 4:03 pm

She carried Crystal out of the Hotsprings,getting on a soft,flat surface."Now even if something happens....we can clean it up."She said,lip locking Crystal again,sliding her toungue in like before,playing with her toungue.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yuri Chronicles:Part 1{Nano post here}   Yuri Chronicles:Part 1{Nano post here} EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 4:04 pm

Crystal kissed back alittle. "Yea...I know...but...from what I felt...its pretty big...for a virgin." Crystal looks down at it. "Yea...it is...I think." Crystal had no idea to be honest, she kissed her lips again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yuri Chronicles:Part 1{Nano post here}   Yuri Chronicles:Part 1{Nano post here} EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 4:07 pm

She kept her lips locked with Crystals',playing with her toungue,reaching her hand down,and fingering Crystal's pussy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yuri Chronicles:Part 1{Nano post here}   Yuri Chronicles:Part 1{Nano post here} Empty

Back to top Go down

Yuri Chronicles:Part 1{Nano post here}
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next