RP Fanatsy Island
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You're a kid once, but immaturity lasts forever. - Unknown

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Yuri Chronicles:Part II{Nano post here again}

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Yuri Chronicles:Part II{Nano post here again} Empty
PostSubject: Yuri Chronicles:Part II{Nano post here again}   Yuri Chronicles:Part II{Nano post here again} EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 10:19 am

Kayi carried Crystal into her hotel room,placing her on the bed,laying next to her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yuri Chronicles:Part II{Nano post here again}   Yuri Chronicles:Part II{Nano post here again} EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 6:23 pm

(isnt she still naked?)

Crystal remained passed out, starting to awaken.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yuri Chronicles:Part II{Nano post here again}   Yuri Chronicles:Part II{Nano post here again} EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 1:41 pm

"Hey there!"She shouted;excited to see Crystal waking up.
{Yes.. :3}
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yuri Chronicles:Part II{Nano post here again}   Yuri Chronicles:Part II{Nano post here again} EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 5:43 pm

Crystal grabs her butt. "Oww~"

{ok}
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yuri Chronicles:Part II{Nano post here again}   Yuri Chronicles:Part II{Nano post here again} EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 9:20 pm

"Something wrong..?"She asked;kissing Crystal's cheek.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yuri Chronicles:Part II{Nano post here again}   Yuri Chronicles:Part II{Nano post here again} EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 10:28 pm

Crystal nodds. "Nyaa~ hert...." Crystal rubs her butt more. "...I think someone joined in...and they went in way to fast and rough....owie"

(get on more >.<)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yuri Chronicles:Part II{Nano post here again}   Yuri Chronicles:Part II{Nano post here again} EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 10:40 pm

"How 'bout I help you feel better?"She said;kissing Crystal deeply.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yuri Chronicles:Part II{Nano post here again}   Yuri Chronicles:Part II{Nano post here again} EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 2:28 pm

Crystal backs away. "...its ok...where are my cloths...Im cold~"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yuri Chronicles:Part II{Nano post here again}   Yuri Chronicles:Part II{Nano post here again} EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 4:14 pm

"Here..."She said;handing Crystal her clothes;picking them up before leaving."Not sure if these are yours...but what the hey?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yuri Chronicles:Part II{Nano post here again}   Yuri Chronicles:Part II{Nano post here again} EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 5:06 pm

Crystal puts em on. "I think there mine...they fit just like it...and only one big shirt...so yep its mine" Crystals' cat eats twich.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yuri Chronicles:Part II{Nano post here again}   Yuri Chronicles:Part II{Nano post here again} EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 5:59 pm

"You ok?"She says,holding Crystal close to her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yuri Chronicles:Part II{Nano post here again}   Yuri Chronicles:Part II{Nano post here again} EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 6:07 pm

Crystal nodds. "Aye...my butt herts though...me no like it back there...to fast...to rough..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yuri Chronicles:Part II{Nano post here again}   Yuri Chronicles:Part II{Nano post here again} EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 6:13 pm

"You seem a bit tense.."She said,grinning,and kissing Crystal.Kayi had slid her toungue in,it rubbing against Crystal's toungue,it reacting in a way that sent a feeling of great sense of pleasure,and peace through her body,luring her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yuri Chronicles:Part II{Nano post here again}   Yuri Chronicles:Part II{Nano post here again} EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 6:17 pm

Crystal blushs from her directness, kissing back lightly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yuri Chronicles:Part II{Nano post here again}   Yuri Chronicles:Part II{Nano post here again} EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 6:21 pm

Kayi was rubbing Crystal's neko ears,trying to make her feel relaxed...so the fun can begin.She was still kissing Crystal with toungue,doing it seductivly,her toungue one of her most powerful weapons."Mmmnn..."She moaned,her still licking Crystal's toungue,alot of drool coming out of both of their toungues.

{My character's kinda' like a Lesbian Succubus in the actual world...not in dreams x3}
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yuri Chronicles:Part II{Nano post here again}   Yuri Chronicles:Part II{Nano post here again} EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 6:23 pm

{Hai, I know}

Crystal breaks the kiss blushing. "...can I take a shower...I still got you and that random persons...stuff...inside me...and it feels odd...."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yuri Chronicles:Part II{Nano post here again}   Yuri Chronicles:Part II{Nano post here again} EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 6:25 pm

"Mind me taking it with you?"She said with a smile,her obviously needing one too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yuri Chronicles:Part II{Nano post here again}   Yuri Chronicles:Part II{Nano post here again} EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 6:26 pm

Crystal blushs more. "T-take a bath ... together?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yuri Chronicles:Part II{Nano post here again}   Yuri Chronicles:Part II{Nano post here again} EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 6:27 pm

"Yeah..?"She said,grinning nicely.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yuri Chronicles:Part II{Nano post here again}   Yuri Chronicles:Part II{Nano post here again} EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 6:28 pm

Crystal looks at the floor. "...sure...I guess."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yuri Chronicles:Part II{Nano post here again}   Yuri Chronicles:Part II{Nano post here again} EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 6:30 pm

"Alright!"She said,pulling Crystal off the bed,and into the bathroom.Kayi had walked into the shower,and turned on the hot water,getting in.She had began to wash herself off,waiting for Crystal to get in.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yuri Chronicles:Part II{Nano post here again}   Yuri Chronicles:Part II{Nano post here again} EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 6:31 pm

Crystal walked into the bathroom and sits down on the floor. "...shower?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yuri Chronicles:Part II{Nano post here again}   Yuri Chronicles:Part II{Nano post here again} EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 6:32 pm

"Yeah...why?"She asked,confused a smudge.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yuri Chronicles:Part II{Nano post here again}   Yuri Chronicles:Part II{Nano post here again} EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 6:34 pm

Crystals ears lowered...she didnt really care for showers. "..alright." Crystal slowly gets in, on the other end of the shower, after takeing her shirt off again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yuri Chronicles:Part II{Nano post here again}   Yuri Chronicles:Part II{Nano post here again} EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 6:36 pm

Kayi put soap on her breasts,taking awhile to put some entirely on them,but quickly able to clean them off.She had washed the cum off her body,looking back at Crystal."...need help?"She asked,very concerned.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yuri Chronicles:Part II{Nano post here again}   Yuri Chronicles:Part II{Nano post here again} Empty

Back to top Go down

Yuri Chronicles:Part II{Nano post here again}
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next