RP Fanatsy Island
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You're a kid once, but immaturity lasts forever. - Unknown

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Party/Dance Thing

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage

Party/Dance Thing - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Party/Dance Thing   Party/Dance Thing - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 1:21 pm

Sylph had to go onto the stage and go behind the curtain where nobody else was and he started laughing quietly because his mother fainted and his father was parylized.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Party/Dance Thing   Party/Dance Thing - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 1:23 pm

*grins and says* whats wrong cat got your toung?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Party/Dance Thing   Party/Dance Thing - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 1:25 pm

Sylph was about to come back out, but stopped because he saw something on the balcony. A dark figure... holding a gun... aiming... at him. He quickly went back behind the curtains and ran to the opposite side of the stage in time to avoid getting shot.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Party/Dance Thing   Party/Dance Thing - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 1:28 pm

*spots the sniper* sir i think you need to get your wife out of here your lives are in danger there is a sniper out to get you
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Party/Dance Thing   Party/Dance Thing - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 1:32 pm

Sylph's father looked up and then got his wife out of there. Other people also spotted the sniper, some freaking out and others running in circles stupidly.
The sniper shot around the curtain again, once getting Sylph in the left shoulder. Some dudes in black suits came up behind the sniper and got him, getting his gun and handcuffing him. Sylph watched blood slowly leak out of the wound and then sighed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Party/Dance Thing   Party/Dance Thing - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 1:41 pm

*runs over to the stage and to sylph* are you ok?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Party/Dance Thing   Party/Dance Thing - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 2:51 pm

"Just a bullet wound. I'll have to go to the hospital, but first, are my parents okay?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Party/Dance Thing   Party/Dance Thing - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 3:07 pm

yes i got them out of here before they could come to harm i told you they would go for you first
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Party/Dance Thing   Party/Dance Thing - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 3:11 pm

"Well, I guess it was a good thing you actually went over to my parents. Because you did, I had to go behind this curtain so I could laugh out loud and then if I hadn't, the sniper would have killed me with that first shot," Sylph said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Party/Dance Thing   Party/Dance Thing - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 3:12 pm

*nods* and if i hadnt he not only would have goten you but your parents too
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Party/Dance Thing   Party/Dance Thing - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 3:13 pm

"Yeah," Sylph agreed. "I gotta thank you for that."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Party/Dance Thing   Party/Dance Thing - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 3:14 pm

Np now if you shall excuse me that sniper has to die
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Party/Dance Thing   Party/Dance Thing - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 3:16 pm

"Right," Sylph said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Party/Dance Thing   Party/Dance Thing - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 3:18 pm

now the question of the day is where is the fucker and you should go to your parents they are worried sick about you....for once *goes off to kill the sniper quietly*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Party/Dance Thing   Party/Dance Thing - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 3:20 pm

Sylph went to where his parents were while the sniper was getting killed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Party/Dance Thing   Party/Dance Thing - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 3:25 pm

sniper:*is locked in a room with armed gaurds outside*
me: walks in after telling the guards that sylphs parents have given orders for the sniper to die*
sniper:*waches curiosly as a teenage girl walks in her eyes almost glowing with rage and somthing else*
me: you are going to die any last words?*claws emerge
sniper:*looks at the girl and notices she has cat ears and a tail*ya wtf are you
me:*smirks* im a murderer *slashes the mans thoat and wrists after knocking him out*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Party/Dance Thing   Party/Dance Thing - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 3:35 pm

Sylph was sitting at a table, carefully looking at his bullet wound.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Party/Dance Thing   Party/Dance Thing - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 3:39 pm

*walks out 10 minutes later with blood on her saying to the guards that their seveces would no longer be needed then goes off to find sylph*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Party/Dance Thing   Party/Dance Thing - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 3:41 pm

Sylph had used tweazers to get the bullet out of his shoulder.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Party/Dance Thing   Party/Dance Thing - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 3:43 pm

*walks up still coverd in blood* want me to do that?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Party/Dance Thing   Party/Dance Thing - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 3:43 pm

"If you can."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Party/Dance Thing   Party/Dance Thing - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 3:44 pm

*gently eases the bullet out trying not to hurt him*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Party/Dance Thing   Party/Dance Thing - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 3:47 pm

Sylph watched as she did that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Party/Dance Thing   Party/Dance Thing - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 3:48 pm

*pulls it out and holds it up*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Party/Dance Thing   Party/Dance Thing - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 3:50 pm

Sylph's mom, who had woken up earlier, saw the bullet and then fainted again. Sylph looked at the bullet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Party/Dance Thing   Party/Dance Thing - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Party/Dance Thing
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RP Fanatsy Island :: RPFI Forum :: RP Arena/Ooc Arena :: RP Arena 1-
Jump to: