RP Fanatsy Island
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You're a kid once, but immaturity lasts forever. - Unknown

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Party/Dance Thing

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage

Party/Dance Thing - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Party/Dance Thing   Party/Dance Thing - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 12:38 pm

so you said that someone is after your parents?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Party/Dance Thing   Party/Dance Thing - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 12:39 pm

"Yup," he replied.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Party/Dance Thing   Party/Dance Thing - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 12:40 pm

why?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Party/Dance Thing   Party/Dance Thing - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 12:42 pm

"Thier fortune, I guess."
But then they'd also be after me so I wouldn't inherit it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Party/Dance Thing   Party/Dance Thing - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 12:43 pm

and you are an only child correct?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Party/Dance Thing   Party/Dance Thing - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 12:44 pm

"Yeah."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Party/Dance Thing   Party/Dance Thing - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 12:47 pm

so then you are also in danger they will want you out of the way first
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Party/Dance Thing   Party/Dance Thing - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 12:48 pm

"Most likely. Unless they're too stupid to realize that I'm their son. But somehow I doubt they're that stupid."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Party/Dance Thing   Party/Dance Thing - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 12:51 pm

you wish lol who is after them anyway?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Party/Dance Thing   Party/Dance Thing - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 12:52 pm

"I don't know. But it is most likely someone they know."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Party/Dance Thing   Party/Dance Thing - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 12:53 pm

so why dont they not hold theis partys too many ways for them to die poisend drink a sniper trown from a balconly
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Party/Dance Thing   Party/Dance Thing - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 12:55 pm

"They are too oblivious to know things like this without me telling them," Sylph said. "I don't want to tell them because my dad will get very violent and do something incredibly stupid and my mom will no doubt do something stupider."

ooc: i replied to the random field one in case you didn't know)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Party/Dance Thing   Party/Dance Thing - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 12:56 pm

*sighs and mutters* beauty may only be skin deep but stupidity goes right to the bone
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Party/Dance Thing   Party/Dance Thing - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 12:58 pm

"Exactly," Sylph said, looking around his parents.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Party/Dance Thing   Party/Dance Thing - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 1:00 pm

*chuckles and eyes them* if i went to go talk to them how long do you think it would take them to figure out im a neko?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Party/Dance Thing   Party/Dance Thing - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 1:03 pm

"Probably several minutes... Maybe an hour."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Party/Dance Thing   Party/Dance Thing - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 1:06 pm

lol do you want me to try?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Party/Dance Thing   Party/Dance Thing - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 1:09 pm

"Up to you. I have to keep an eye out for the person who's trying to kill them."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Party/Dance Thing   Party/Dance Thing - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 1:10 pm

*walks over to talk to his parents about some random thing and waits to see how long it takes for them to notice she has cat ears and a tail*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Party/Dance Thing   Party/Dance Thing - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 1:12 pm

About 20 minutes later, they finally notice. Sylph sweatdropped as his parents started freaking out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Party/Dance Thing   Party/Dance Thing - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 1:13 pm

*trys not to laugh as they start freaking out*took you long enough to figure it out
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Party/Dance Thing   Party/Dance Thing - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 1:14 pm

Sylph bit down on his thumb to avoid laughing and soon returned to his expressionless look even though he was laughing inside.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Party/Dance Thing   Party/Dance Thing - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 1:16 pm

*cant help it and starts laughing*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Party/Dance Thing   Party/Dance Thing - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 1:17 pm

Sylph was almost laughing out loud towards his parents' stupidity.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Party/Dance Thing   Party/Dance Thing - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 1:19 pm

*finnaly stops laughing and says* now are you finneshed freaking out about the fact that im a neko
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Party/Dance Thing   Party/Dance Thing - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Party/Dance Thing
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RP Fanatsy Island :: RPFI Forum :: RP Arena/Ooc Arena :: RP Arena 1-
Jump to: