RP Fanatsy Island
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You're a kid once, but immaturity lasts forever. - Unknown

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Party/Dance Thing

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage

Party/Dance Thing Empty
PostSubject: Party/Dance Thing   Party/Dance Thing EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 9:03 am

Sylph stood against a wall as he watched people at the party his parents were having. Some people were flirting, some were chit-chatting, some were dancing and a few were just standing around like him. When is something exciting going to happen...? This is the same as every other party... he thought.
Back to top Go down

Party/Dance Thing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Party/Dance Thing   Party/Dance Thing EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 9:06 am

*stands near a bored looking boy* *is wereing a dress she had stolen earlier her head aching from pressing her ears flat for so long*
Back to top Go down

Party/Dance Thing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Party/Dance Thing   Party/Dance Thing EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 9:08 am

Sylph watched as his parents were talking to someone and suddenly he wasn't focused on anything anymore. Just his common thoughts.
Back to top Go down

Party/Dance Thing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Party/Dance Thing   Party/Dance Thing EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 9:11 am

*looks cuirously over at the boy then walks over to him cursing her high heels*
Back to top Go down

Party/Dance Thing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Party/Dance Thing   Party/Dance Thing EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 9:12 am

*yuna runs in yelling knocking everything over*
Back to top Go down

Party/Dance Thing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Party/Dance Thing   Party/Dance Thing EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 9:14 am

Sylph heard the sound of footsteps coming near him and left his thoughts temporarily to see who was coming near him.
And then he got a little distracted by the person who came running in.
Back to top Go down

Party/Dance Thing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Party/Dance Thing   Party/Dance Thing EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 9:28 am

woooo!!!!!!!
*turns on this*
Back to top Go down

Party/Dance Thing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Party/Dance Thing   Party/Dance Thing EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 9:36 am

Sylph listened to the music and then fell back into his expressionless and zoned out state, thinking again.
Back to top Go down

Party/Dance Thing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Party/Dance Thing   Party/Dance Thing EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 9:37 am

*runs up to him*
hi! ^.^
Back to top Go down

Party/Dance Thing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Party/Dance Thing   Party/Dance Thing EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 9:39 am

He snapped out of his zoning out business and then had a look of surprise when he looked at the person.
"Um... Hi." he wasn't used to talking to people.
Back to top Go down

Party/Dance Thing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Party/Dance Thing   Party/Dance Thing EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 9:42 am

i'm yuna
*smiles happily*
Back to top Go down

Party/Dance Thing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Party/Dance Thing   Party/Dance Thing EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 9:45 am

"I'm Sylph..." he said, his surprise slowly going dull.
Back to top Go down

Party/Dance Thing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Party/Dance Thing   Party/Dance Thing EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 9:47 am

* yuna notices his expression and looks up at him*
y u so bored
Back to top Go down

Party/Dance Thing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Party/Dance Thing   Party/Dance Thing EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 9:48 am

"This oarty bores me like every other party my parents decide to have."
Sylph looked toward his parents, who were talking to a bunch of people.
Back to top Go down

Party/Dance Thing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Party/Dance Thing   Party/Dance Thing EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 9:50 am

*yuna sticks out her tongue at his parents*
boring peoplez
*smiles*
wanna come 2 my house ^.^
Back to top Go down

Party/Dance Thing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Party/Dance Thing   Party/Dance Thing EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 9:52 am

"Um... Well... I kinda wanna stay here to look out for my parents since someone's trying to kill them... Plus they somehow get into trouble when I'm not around..."
Back to top Go down

Party/Dance Thing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Party/Dance Thing   Party/Dance Thing EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 9:56 am

*looks concerned*
oh my god i'm so sorry!
Back to top Go down

Party/Dance Thing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Party/Dance Thing   Party/Dance Thing EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 9:58 am

"It's okay." He glanced around the party and watched his parents before looking back at Yuna.
Back to top Go down

Party/Dance Thing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Party/Dance Thing   Party/Dance Thing EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 9:59 am

*hugs him quickly giggling*
Back to top Go down

Party/Dance Thing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Party/Dance Thing   Party/Dance Thing EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 10:02 am

His eyes widened a little and then he tried to pretend that it didn't happen since he was suddenly embarrased.
Back to top Go down

Party/Dance Thing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Party/Dance Thing   Party/Dance Thing EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 10:06 am

*smiles at him*
hehehe sorry
Back to top Go down

Party/Dance Thing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Party/Dance Thing   Party/Dance Thing EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 10:08 am

"Um... No problem..." he said, looking at the ceiling and then he looked over at his parents and around them. "I don't like it when they talk to random people that they don't know... It makes my job harder."
Back to top Go down

Party/Dance Thing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Party/Dance Thing   Party/Dance Thing EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 10:13 am

want any help
*my neko ears pop out and my claws slightly come out*
Back to top Go down

Party/Dance Thing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Party/Dance Thing   Party/Dance Thing EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 10:14 am

Sylph looked at her, not too surprised with her ears and claws since he saw another neko not too long ago. "Sure, that would be appreciated," he said.
Back to top Go down

Party/Dance Thing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Party/Dance Thing   Party/Dance Thing EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 10:18 am

*yuna smiles and retracts my claws*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Party/Dance Thing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Party/Dance Thing   Party/Dance Thing Empty

Back to top Go down

Party/Dance Thing
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RP Fanatsy Island :: RPFI Forum :: RP Arena/Ooc Arena :: RP Arena 1-
Jump to: