RP Fanatsy Island
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You're a kid once, but immaturity lasts forever. - Unknown

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Party/Dance Thing

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage

Party/Dance Thing - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Party/Dance Thing   Party/Dance Thing - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 10:19 am

He looked around again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Party/Dance Thing   Party/Dance Thing - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 10:21 am

*yuna walks over to his parents bows and apoliges for her actions*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Party/Dance Thing   Party/Dance Thing - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 11:20 am

Sylph's parents said it was alright and that they liked the song. Sylph looked around the ceiling and spotted something peculiar.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Party/Dance Thing   Party/Dance Thing - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 11:31 am

*stands beside him and quietly says* hello
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Party/Dance Thing   Party/Dance Thing - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 11:36 am

Sylph looked at her for a second. "Hello," he said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Party/Dance Thing   Party/Dance Thing - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 11:43 am

*looks up at the ceiling* i saw you talking to my friend yuna she can be a bit hyper sometimes hyper even for a neko
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Party/Dance Thing   Party/Dance Thing - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 11:49 am

"I noticed that." Sylph said, looking at his parents real quick. "My name is Sylph," he said, wanting to get that out before he returned to his dark inner void.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Party/Dance Thing   Party/Dance Thing - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 11:52 am

my name is allycat and why are you even here you look bored out of your mind
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Party/Dance Thing   Party/Dance Thing - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 11:56 am

"My parents have me come to all of their parties..." Sylph said, gesturing toward the rich-looking couple.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Party/Dance Thing   Party/Dance Thing - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 11:58 am

that sucks this looks like a real drag....do you mind if i let my ears up for a bit they are really hurting from being pressed against my head for so long
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Party/Dance Thing   Party/Dance Thing - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 12:01 pm

"Go ahead."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Party/Dance Thing   Party/Dance Thing - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 12:02 pm

*sighs as her snow white ears pop back up to their usual positions*i hate having to do that but i kind have to when im around humans....so what were you thinking about before yuna came running in?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Party/Dance Thing   Party/Dance Thing - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 12:06 pm

"Just my usually thoughts..." His eyes drifted to the side as he remembered what he was thinking about.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Party/Dance Thing   Party/Dance Thing - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 12:07 pm

like what?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Party/Dance Thing   Party/Dance Thing - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 12:08 pm

"Um..." His face went blank for a minute. "I don't remember." he said, thinking his acting would fool her since he actually remembered.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Party/Dance Thing   Party/Dance Thing - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 12:18 pm

*gives him a percing look* you remember you just dont want to tell me
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Party/Dance Thing   Party/Dance Thing - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 12:22 pm

"Ah... Well... I... Uh... Just don't think you'd find them pleasant. I don't want to tell people things I don't think they'd like."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Party/Dance Thing   Party/Dance Thing - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 12:24 pm

*looks at him and chews on her thumb nail* you..are trying to figure out if you are straight or gay is my best guess
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Party/Dance Thing   Party/Dance Thing - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 12:26 pm

Sylph looked directly at his parents to hide his surprised expression, cause that was exactly what he was thinking about.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Party/Dance Thing   Party/Dance Thing - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 12:27 pm

*smirks* im right arnt i?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Party/Dance Thing   Party/Dance Thing - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 12:29 pm

Sylph just gave her a slight thumbs-up to tell her that she was right.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Party/Dance Thing   Party/Dance Thing - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 12:29 pm

*laughs slightly* if you cant figure it out its called you are bisexual
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Party/Dance Thing   Party/Dance Thing - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 12:32 pm

"Yeah... Just don't tell people, okay?" Sylph asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Party/Dance Thing   Party/Dance Thing - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 12:33 pm

i wont
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Party/Dance Thing   Party/Dance Thing - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 12:36 pm

"Thank you," he said. His parents would be very upset if they found out about that. He looked at the ceiling.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Party/Dance Thing   Party/Dance Thing - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Party/Dance Thing
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RP Fanatsy Island :: RPFI Forum :: RP Arena/Ooc Arena :: RP Arena 1-
Jump to: