RP Fanatsy Island
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You're a kid once, but immaturity lasts forever. - Unknown

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

time to spring (me tobi and temari only)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4056
Registration date : 2009-01-03

Character
Warning:
time to spring (me tobi and temari only) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue10/100time to spring (me tobi and temari only) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Player Points: 700
Crystals: 0

time to spring (me tobi and temari only) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: time to spring (me tobi and temari only)   time to spring (me tobi and temari only) - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 3:39 pm

ooc:yes but im not copying off of the show im intergatting her like the lontic would to know where gaara is
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Character
Warning:
time to spring (me tobi and temari only) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue10/100time to spring (me tobi and temari only) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)

PostSubject: Re: time to spring (me tobi and temari only)   time to spring (me tobi and temari only) - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 3:41 pm

ooc:risa you can post now
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: time to spring (me tobi and temari only)   time to spring (me tobi and temari only) - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 3:41 pm

OOC: that wasn't my point. "Temari" mentioned jashin. She shouldn't know about you at all.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: time to spring (me tobi and temari only)   time to spring (me tobi and temari only) - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 3:50 pm

((Stop it. It is not your place to post.))

*Sighs and sits on the ground* Oh come on, just do it.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Character
Warning:

PostSubject: Re: time to spring (me tobi and temari only)   time to spring (me tobi and temari only) - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 3:53 pm

"never not a girl"*ties rope to your hands*"ill let itachi tobi kisame do it just not pain he well go over bored"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: time to spring (me tobi and temari only)   time to spring (me tobi and temari only) - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 3:55 pm

*She growledf and kicked him* Nya, i don't want to be killed by an IDIOT. *She rolled her eyes and walked to a tree, and sat on a branch*
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Character
Warning:

PostSubject: Re: time to spring (me tobi and temari only)   time to spring (me tobi and temari only) - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 3:57 pm

"so your admitting im smart hhmm... kakzu would never beleve that"*scratches my arm*"it feels soft"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: time to spring (me tobi and temari only)   time to spring (me tobi and temari only) - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 3:58 pm

What? *Blinks* I never said you were smart. You're just not as stupid is the rest of them.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Character
Warning:

PostSubject: Re: time to spring (me tobi and temari only)   time to spring (me tobi and temari only) - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 4:00 pm

"hmm.. do we have a spy"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: time to spring (me tobi and temari only)   time to spring (me tobi and temari only) - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 4:03 pm

A spy? Where? *Looksaround and laughs* No, I just do my research. you guy have become famous for crimes, yeah.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Character
Warning:

PostSubject: Re: time to spring (me tobi and temari only)   time to spring (me tobi and temari only) - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 4:05 pm

"oh right dammed bingo books"*starts to enject something into your leg"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: time to spring (me tobi and temari only)   time to spring (me tobi and temari only) - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 4:07 pm

*Moves out of the way and slaps him over the head with her fan* Tsk, what a little basterd you are ^_^
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Character
Warning:

PostSubject: Re: time to spring (me tobi and temari only)   time to spring (me tobi and temari only) - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 4:14 pm

*the ejection makes you drowsy but not making you fall asleep*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: time to spring (me tobi and temari only)   time to spring (me tobi and temari only) - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 4:22 pm

*She growled and kicked him hjard bet6ween the legs* Rude bastard treating women this way!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Character
Warning:

PostSubject: Re: time to spring (me tobi and temari only)   time to spring (me tobi and temari only) - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 4:25 pm

"sorry i need you for a few"*picks you up you are not able to move*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: time to spring (me tobi and temari only)   time to spring (me tobi and temari only) - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 4:32 pm

*Bites his arm and snarls*
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Character
Warning:

PostSubject: Re: time to spring (me tobi and temari only)   time to spring (me tobi and temari only) - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 5:09 pm

"it tickles"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: time to spring (me tobi and temari only)   time to spring (me tobi and temari only) - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 5:11 pm

*Mumbles* I'll kill you....
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Character
Warning:

PostSubject: Re: time to spring (me tobi and temari only)   time to spring (me tobi and temari only) - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 5:16 pm

*in the sand nearest forest sets her on the ground*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: time to spring (me tobi and temari only)   time to spring (me tobi and temari only) - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 5:19 pm

*She twitches and stays still*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: time to spring (me tobi and temari only)   time to spring (me tobi and temari only) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

time to spring (me tobi and temari only)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3