RP Fanatsy Island
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You're a kid once, but immaturity lasts forever. - Unknown

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

time to spring (me tobi and temari only)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4056
Registration date : 2009-01-03

Character
Warning:
time to spring (me tobi and temari only) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10/100time to spring (me tobi and temari only) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Player Points: 700
Crystals: 0

time to spring (me tobi and temari only) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: time to spring (me tobi and temari only)   time to spring (me tobi and temari only) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 10:16 am

*holds my head*"why can'tppl like you be a dam akasuki"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: time to spring (me tobi and temari only)   time to spring (me tobi and temari only) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 10:17 am

Because we suppot our village and care for each other as a brother and sister should....*Sighs and looks at him*
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Character
Warning:
time to spring (me tobi and temari only) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10/100time to spring (me tobi and temari only) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)

PostSubject: Re: time to spring (me tobi and temari only)   time to spring (me tobi and temari only) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 10:18 am

"dammit my family and village was very small and everyone wanted to kill me but they can't"*bwhahahahaha*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: time to spring (me tobi and temari only)   time to spring (me tobi and temari only) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 10:19 am

*Anime sweat drop* You sure must live in an interesting way...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: time to spring (me tobi and temari only)   time to spring (me tobi and temari only) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 10:21 am

Tobi watches them "Is this a couple quarreling?" Tobi says as he runs away
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Character
Warning:

PostSubject: Re: time to spring (me tobi and temari only)   time to spring (me tobi and temari only) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 10:21 am

"yes im imortal"*thinks*"maybe i can steal you and then the 1 tail would follow"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: time to spring (me tobi and temari only)   time to spring (me tobi and temari only) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 10:22 am

*Temari leapt in front of Tobi and poked him* NO COUPLE.
*Looks at Hidan* I would never forgive you
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Character
Warning:

PostSubject: Re: time to spring (me tobi and temari only)   time to spring (me tobi and temari only) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 10:25 am

"uh"*sigh*"fine than ill have to steal something else"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: time to spring (me tobi and temari only)   time to spring (me tobi and temari only) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 10:26 am

*Grabs him and pushes a kinai to his throat* No you won't. If ou don't mind being injured, you would kill me.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Character
Warning:

PostSubject: Re: time to spring (me tobi and temari only)   time to spring (me tobi and temari only) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 10:28 am

*throws you into the wall spitting out the kunai*"hmmm.. what to steal what o steal"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: time to spring (me tobi and temari only)   time to spring (me tobi and temari only) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 10:31 am

*Kicks his shin, but doesn't move besides that* Maybe some valuble painting? Heheh
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Character
Warning:

PostSubject: Re: time to spring (me tobi and temari only)   time to spring (me tobi and temari only) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 10:32 am

"no ill steal something better"*kisses her again*"maybe that"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: time to spring (me tobi and temari only)   time to spring (me tobi and temari only) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 3:09 pm

*Blinks and blushes a little* Stealing is wrong, yeah.
*She sighed and bit his hand* Off.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Character
Warning:

PostSubject: Re: time to spring (me tobi and temari only)   time to spring (me tobi and temari only) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 3:15 pm

"no bad girl"*rubs her head*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: time to spring (me tobi and temari only)   time to spring (me tobi and temari only) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 3:19 pm

*Temari pushed his hand away and held her fan tight* Tsya, I won't be letting an s-ranked criminal treat me like a pet.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Character
Warning:

PostSubject: Re: time to spring (me tobi and temari only)   time to spring (me tobi and temari only) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 3:20 pm

"not like a pet how about a bitch"*pulls your hair*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: time to spring (me tobi and temari only)   time to spring (me tobi and temari only) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 3:21 pm

*Doesn't move or make a noise* ...........
Why don't you go sacrafise some guy to jashin, hm?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Character
Warning:

PostSubject: Re: time to spring (me tobi and temari only)   time to spring (me tobi and temari only) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 3:25 pm

"uhh so confusing"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: time to spring (me tobi and temari only)   time to spring (me tobi and temari only) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 3:26 pm

What is? Come on. *Grabs his scythe* Kill me.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Character
Warning:

PostSubject: Re: time to spring (me tobi and temari only)   time to spring (me tobi and temari only) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 3:26 pm

"no!!!!! dammit i can't kill girls you bitch"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: time to spring (me tobi and temari only)   time to spring (me tobi and temari only) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 3:28 pm

*Rolls her eyes and presses a blade against her neck* You've done it before, just kill me you moron.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Character
Warning:

PostSubject: Re: time to spring (me tobi and temari only)   time to spring (me tobi and temari only) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 3:30 pm

"never to a girl jashins will won't forgive me"*pushes her agesnts the wall*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: time to spring (me tobi and temari only)   time to spring (me tobi and temari only) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 3:30 pm

OOC: if you are going to be a cannon, then act like it. You shouldn't know about that jashin crap. Your character doesn't, so why should you?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Character
Warning:

PostSubject: Re: time to spring (me tobi and temari only)   time to spring (me tobi and temari only) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 3:34 pm

hidan knows about jashin what are you smocking
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: time to spring (me tobi and temari only)   time to spring (me tobi and temari only) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 3:38 pm

OOC: tard. Temari had nothing to do with that whole arc. gawd.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: time to spring (me tobi and temari only)   time to spring (me tobi and temari only) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

time to spring (me tobi and temari only)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next