RP Fanatsy Island
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You're a kid once, but immaturity lasts forever. - Unknown

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hot Spring Hotel

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Hot Spring Hotel Empty
PostSubject: Hot Spring Hotel   Hot Spring Hotel EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 5:19 pm

"Welcome to our Hot Springs, I am your host Dietrich Von Hihengrin, you are welcome to rent a room, we have Ping Pong and other activities as well as the Springs them self. If you can't stand the heat of the water there is a section with cool water running into the spring so it is more tolrable." Dietrich bows standing at the intreance. "You are also able to hire entertainment for the evening. Such as Traditional dancers or musicians."

(Looking for jobs for here btw. Please pm me if you want to work here.)
Back to top Go down

Hot Spring Hotel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hot Spring Hotel   Hot Spring Hotel EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 5:22 pm

*kaji walks up to the counter*hey dietrich...
Back to top Go down

Hot Spring Hotel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hot Spring Hotel   Hot Spring Hotel EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 5:25 pm

"Hey Kaji." Dietrich walks around the counter wrapping arms around him playfully. "Business or pleasure?" He chuckles and kisses him.
Back to top Go down

Hot Spring Hotel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hot Spring Hotel   Hot Spring Hotel EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 5:26 pm

*kaji giggles*"pleasure...in the hot springs maybe?"*Kaji smiles*
Back to top Go down

Hot Spring Hotel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hot Spring Hotel   Hot Spring Hotel EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 5:29 pm

"Sweetenly." Ditrich grips Kaji's hand leading him to the hot spring.
Back to top Go down

Hot Spring Hotel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hot Spring Hotel   Hot Spring Hotel EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 5:35 pm

*kaji follows him smiling*
Back to top Go down

Hot Spring Hotel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hot Spring Hotel   Hot Spring Hotel EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 6:04 pm

(Sorry My computer is freezing up. >.< stupid.. *Kicks.* Piece...*Kicks* of junk!)

He leads him into the hot spring and starts pulling his clothes off, nipping at his neck and kissing him.
Back to top Go down

Hot Spring Hotel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hot Spring Hotel   Hot Spring Hotel EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 6:36 pm

*kaji blushes as he kisses him back*

(I was watching a new episode of ICarly so I wasn'th ere at the moment)
Back to top Go down

Hot Spring Hotel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hot Spring Hotel   Hot Spring Hotel EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 6:37 pm

occ:kaji the forest remember? you deserted me and jer while i was kicking your ass now will you plz go back to the forest so we can continu
Back to top Go down

Hot Spring Hotel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hot Spring Hotel   Hot Spring Hotel EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 6:38 pm

ooc:I know I just came back
Back to top Go down

Hot Spring Hotel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hot Spring Hotel   Hot Spring Hotel EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 5:23 pm

("I'm confused. But when am I not? Are we going to finish here or do you want me to show up? Or... actually is it daylight at the mement? I thinky my character is a vampire now. -_-)
Back to top Go down

Hot Spring Hotel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hot Spring Hotel   Hot Spring Hotel EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 8:52 pm

*Kaji continues to kiss dietrich*

(just post..I was gone for the whole day)
Back to top Go down

Hot Spring Hotel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hot Spring Hotel   Hot Spring Hotel EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 9:01 am

(okie dokie.)

He removes his own clothing aswell and get's into the water still holding Kaji's hand.
Back to top Go down

Hot Spring Hotel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hot Spring Hotel   Hot Spring Hotel EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 4:08 pm

*kaji blushes*"so,you work here?"
Back to top Go down

Hot Spring Hotel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hot Spring Hotel   Hot Spring Hotel EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 6:46 pm

"But of coarse, after you said it your self, it's a good way to meet people, and it looks like you showed up just like a I planned." Kisses him with a slight smirk.
Back to top Go down

Hot Spring Hotel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hot Spring Hotel   Hot Spring Hotel EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 6:50 pm

*kaji kisses back*"well that's cool..I might come once in a while, or a lot more now."
Back to top Go down

Hot Spring Hotel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hot Spring Hotel   Hot Spring Hotel EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 8:46 am

He chuckles and presses his hip against his. "Sounds like a plan to me." Dietrich slides his hands up Kaji's back and nibbles and kisses on his jaw line and neck. Dietrich brings his hands back down and grips his thigh just behind his knees and lifts him up moving him to the edge of the water and setting him on the edge. Dietrich trails kisses down his neck, over his callor bone, down his chest and abdomen.
Back to top Go down

Hot Spring Hotel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hot Spring Hotel   Hot Spring Hotel EmptySun Mar 15, 2009 4:17 pm

He leads her inside and leads her to one of the rooms. "Get as comfortable as you can I'll be right back." He walks out of the room.
Back to top Go down

Hot Spring Hotel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hot Spring Hotel   Hot Spring Hotel EmptySun Mar 15, 2009 6:14 pm

Yoko nodded silently and then sat by the window.
Back to top Go down

Hot Spring Hotel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hot Spring Hotel   Hot Spring Hotel EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 12:27 pm

He walks back in wigh a small black rolled up cloth case and a plastic bag with bandages and a box of plasteraparis(sp). He unrolls the cloth to revile several bottles and syringes, he pulls out a bottle and fills on of the syringes part way with the liquid. "This will help with the pain for now, you'll need to go to a doctor and get a perscription for pain killers. You aren't allergic to any medications are you?" He asks flicking the syringe lightly to move any air bubles the the top before giving a gentl squeez to get the air out, cafefull not to get shoot the liquid out too.
Back to top Go down

Hot Spring Hotel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hot Spring Hotel   Hot Spring Hotel EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 5:37 pm

Yoko shook her head. "No, I'm not allergic to anything."
Back to top Go down

Hot Spring Hotel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hot Spring Hotel   Hot Spring Hotel EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 6:13 pm

He injects he with the pain killer and starts removing the bandages, he cleans the wound he made with an antiseptic and covers he arm with the tube like cloth the wraps something like a acebadage around her arm before mixing the plasteraparis and wraps her arm in something like gaze witht he plasteraparis making the cast. "If you start to feel feverish, achey or super tired go to a doctor emidiately and have them remove the cast and check for infection." Smiles at her slightly and finished fixing the wound.
Back to top Go down

Hot Spring Hotel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hot Spring Hotel   Hot Spring Hotel EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 8:11 pm

"Okay," she said, looking at her arm.
Back to top Go down

Hot Spring Hotel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hot Spring Hotel   Hot Spring Hotel EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 7:05 pm

He smiles and pulls out three bandages. "Would you like neon pink, neon green or neon blue? These will help make it more water resistant, they're kind of plastic fabric."
Back to top Go down

Hot Spring Hotel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hot Spring Hotel   Hot Spring Hotel EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 7:11 pm

"Blue, I guess."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hot Spring Hotel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hot Spring Hotel   Hot Spring Hotel Empty

Back to top Go down

Hot Spring Hotel
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next