RP Fanatsy Island
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You're a kid once, but immaturity lasts forever. - Unknown

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kayi's two level house

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage

Kayi's two level house - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kayi's two level house   Kayi's two level house - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 1:20 pm

"It wasn't damn lust,it was pain..."She said,curling on the floor,scared.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kayi's two level house   Kayi's two level house - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 1:22 pm

*lumiere sits there * now what am i going to do,,,,, i can hardly move.....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kayi's two level house   Kayi's two level house - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 1:28 pm

"I'll take you home..."She said,in a sad tone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kayi's two level house   Kayi's two level house - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 1:32 pm

dont touch me..... *lumiere was still pissed off* you ....you freak! *lumier s=tryed to sit up but her body was in pain alls she cdou was curl up in to a ball.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kayi's two level house   Kayi's two level house - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 1:37 pm

That one insult made Kayi burst into tears,believing that Lumy was just like the "Others."

"I knew it!!You're just like all the others!!"

She runs away,leaving the room,crying.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kayi's two level house   Kayi's two level house - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 1:45 pm

*lumiere sat there.... ater about an hr she tryed to get to the bathroom an sh stubbles on the floor an smacks her head*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kayi's two level house   Kayi's two level house - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 1:46 pm

The bathroom door was locked,and Lumy could hear someone crying their heart out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kayi's two level house   Kayi's two level house - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 1:48 pm

*lumiere weakly scratches at the door.....* mmm...... *lumiere needed to take a bath..*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kayi's two level house   Kayi's two level house - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 1:57 pm

"GO AWAY!!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kayi's two level house   Kayi's two level house - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 2:03 pm

*lumiere stand up an jimmys the lock open an falls in* nee need to take a bath.... an was my self out ......... * lumiere stuggles her legs still in pain* i asked you to stop..... why why didnt you * lumiere looks at her with sad eyes* i didnt care about you masterbating or the fact your have a dick..... but why me why........ you hurt me bad.......
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kayi's two level house   Kayi's two level house - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 3:02 pm

"You try being me...I'm nothing but what you people call a 'Freak'..."She said,still crying.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kayi's two level house   Kayi's two level house - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 3:29 pm

if i was you i wouldnt care what poeple call me.. but you you raped me.... why...... *lumiere gets in to the tub an smacks her head againest the side* ow shit >.<
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kayi's two level house   Kayi's two level house - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 3:31 pm

"I needed to get rid of it,and well someone helping me is the only way,that isn't so dirty..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kayi's two level house   Kayi's two level house - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 3:32 pm

*lumiere just give she dont care any more* ............. i dont care any more.... *she looks away an she trys turning the warm water on.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kayi's two level house   Kayi's two level house - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 3:54 pm

"Lemme' help..."She walks over,turning on the warm water.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kayi's two level house   Kayi's two level house - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 3:56 pm

*lumiere lets out a yelps at the warm water touched her sores.* ahhhhh >.< *lumiere cryed* it hurts........
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kayi's two level house   Kayi's two level house - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 3:58 pm

"I'm sorry,you want cold water?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kayi's two level house   Kayi's two level house - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 4:00 pm

no no its fine... *lumiere cover her self an you can see shes in alot of pain* ....you have any pain killers....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kayi's two level house   Kayi's two level house - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 4:03 pm

"Yeah...hold on..."She goes in the bathroom cabinet,pulling out pain killers,giving them to Lumy. "There you go..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kayi's two level house   Kayi's two level house - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 4:09 pm

*lumiere weakly took them an swollowed an then she slowly started to clean her self* mmmmm ......... >.< *lumiere stops an just rests*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kayi's two level house   Kayi's two level house - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 4:14 pm

"Need help?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kayi's two level house   Kayi's two level house - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 4:15 pm

*lumiere nodds gently an never felt so weak in her life* y-y-yes......
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kayi's two level house   Kayi's two level house - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 4:17 pm

"What ya' need me to do?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kayi's two level house   Kayi's two level house - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 4:19 pm

clean.... me.. *lumiere felt like a doll*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kayi's two level house   Kayi's two level house - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 4:21 pm

"If you say so..."Kayi got in the tub,turning off the water.She leaned down,beginning to lick Lumy's pussy clean."Mmmmnnnn~!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kayi's two level house   Kayi's two level house - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Kayi's two level house
Page 3 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next