RP Fanatsy Island
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You're a kid once, but immaturity lasts forever. - Unknown

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kayi's two level house

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage

Kayi's two level house Empty
PostSubject: Kayi's two level house   Kayi's two level house EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 8:39 pm

Kayi brings Lumy into a guest room,placing her on a bed,seeing as it wasn't good for her to sleep in a library.Kayi covers Lumy with blankets,and leaves the room,shutting the door,going into the bathroom.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kayi's two level house   Kayi's two level house EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 8:40 pm

*lumiere wakes up* wth where am i >.< *lumiere rubs her eyes*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kayi's two level house   Kayi's two level house EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 8:41 pm

Kayi hears the noise,walking into the room,peaking her head through the door."You can rest here,just so nothing happens in the library,while you slept...by the hands of pervy boys.."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kayi's two level house   Kayi's two level house EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 8:43 pm

*fuki looks at her half asleep* who are you >.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kayi's two level house   Kayi's two level house EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 8:46 pm

(I thought it was only Lumy??._.)
Kayi looked at Fuki,curious at how she got here."My name is Kayi Ichika,and you are?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kayi's two level house   Kayi's two level house EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 8:50 pm

(gah i is only lumiere i just for got fuki was an old char on here old habbits die hard XD)

*lumiere looks at her* lumiere ...... wait your the 20 year old who works at the sckool right??
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kayi's two level house   Kayi's two level house EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 8:53 pm

"I dunno' am I?"She said,joking."Seriously,you can rest if you want,it's ok..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kayi's two level house   Kayi's two level house EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 8:54 pm

*lumiere grouns an passes out again an she snors lightly*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kayi's two level house   Kayi's two level house EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 8:55 pm

Kayi leaves,feeling the usual urges,from her birth defect,and goes into the bathroom.Noises could be heard from the bathroom,obvious to anyone that knows her,will know what's happening.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kayi's two level house   Kayi's two level house EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 8:57 pm

*lumiere wakes up an knocks on the bathrooms door half asleep* are you ok -.- >.<
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kayi's two level house   Kayi's two level house EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 8:59 pm

The door was unlocked,the knocking opening the already opened door.The doorway showed Kayi naked,jerking off with her 'birth defect.'
"Ahh!!!Close the door!!!"
She screamed,blushing deeply.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kayi's two level house   Kayi's two level house EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 9:00 pm

*lumiere was now wide awake an closed the door an she walked away to the bed an sat down an curled up in the blankets*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kayi's two level house   Kayi's two level house EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 9:03 pm

Kayi got dressed,both nervous,and blushing,walking back to Lumy.
"What did you happen to see???"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kayi's two level house   Kayi's two level house EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 9:05 pm

you jerking off o.O....... *lumiere was kinda freacked out an turn on at same time but more freaked out*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kayi's two level house   Kayi's two level house EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 9:08 pm

"Damn...Well I can explain....My mom was a smoker/alcolholic while pregnant,giving me this damn birth defect,which gave me both male and female reproductive parts..."She said,beginning to explain more."For some reason,I get these feelings everyday,making me have to stop it by well,you know..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kayi's two level house   Kayi's two level house EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 9:11 pm

its called your horny.. *lumiere looks at her* *your could see lumiere pantys cuase her skirt was lifted by the blanket.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kayi's two level house   Kayi's two level house EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 9:13 pm

"Could you maybe,help me?"She said,obviously desperate to make it go away.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kayi's two level house   Kayi's two level house EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 9:14 pm

*lumiere looks at her* how .... wait you want me to jerk you off.... *looks at her* fine.....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kayi's two level house   Kayi's two level house EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 9:16 pm

"N-no not like that!"She said defensively,but took off her clothes,seeing no ther choice.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kayi's two level house   Kayi's two level house EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 9:18 pm

*lumiere looks at her stangly an just curled back up under the blanket...* nvm
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kayi's two level house   Kayi's two level house EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 9:22 pm

She groaned a bit,kneeling on the ground,the urge unbearable. "You may want to leave the room..."she said,halting between each word.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kayi's two level house   Kayi's two level house EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 9:25 pm

*lumiere was out cold* ZZZZZZzzzzZZZZZZ
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kayi's two level house   Kayi's two level house EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 9:27 pm

Kayi couldn't hold it much longer,her body hot all over from the urges,but mostly from her 'birth defect' area.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kayi's two level house   Kayi's two level house EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 9:30 pm

*lumier pulls the blanket up an her legs hang on on the beed the other off* zzzzz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kayi's two level house   Kayi's two level house EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 9:37 pm

Kayi blasted out cum from her dick,feeling uneasy from this happening with someone in the room.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kayi's two level house   Kayi's two level house Empty

Back to top Go down

Kayi's two level house
Page 1 of 11Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next