RP Fanatsy Island
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You're a kid once, but immaturity lasts forever. - Unknown

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kayi's two level house

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage

Kayi's two level house - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kayi's two level house   Kayi's two level house - Page 10 EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 9:44 am

get out of mee >.< *lumiere mouns an screams*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kayi's two level house   Kayi's two level house - Page 10 EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 9:47 am

"I am!"She says,kissing Lumy still.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kayi's two level house   Kayi's two level house - Page 10 EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 9:53 am

*lumiere sits up an she stands an she pushes an cum pours out* mmmmmm you cum alot you know that...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kayi's two level house   Kayi's two level house - Page 10 EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 9:54 am

"Ain't it good..?"She said uneasily.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kayi's two level house   Kayi's two level house - Page 10 EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 9:59 am

its ok....... but i feel like you hurt me a little............
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kayi's two level house   Kayi's two level house - Page 10 EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 10:01 am

"I'm sorry..."She said sadly,checking Lumy's pussy for rips or anything.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kayi's two level house   Kayi's two level house - Page 10 EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 5:35 pm

*lumieres really red an sore but no rips* um i need another bath....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kayi's two level house   Kayi's two level house - Page 10 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 2:40 pm

She picks up Lumy,putting her into the shower."There you go.."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kayi's two level house   Kayi's two level house - Page 10 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 2:43 pm

*lumiere sits up an turns the water on*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kayi's two level house   Kayi's two level house - Page 10 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 2:45 pm

She waits,sitting on the toilet seat,and waits to see if Lumy will need help.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kayi's two level house   Kayi's two level house - Page 10 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 2:48 pm

*lumiere washes up an makes sure shes cleaned an then she looks a kayi* no sex for about i say 3 days,,,
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kayi's two level house   Kayi's two level house - Page 10 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 2:50 pm

"Of course.."She says,smiling.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kayi's two level house   Kayi's two level house - Page 10 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 3:10 pm

*lumiere lays back in the tub* mm....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kayi's two level house   Kayi's two level house - Page 10 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 3:11 pm

She lays back,relaxing."Mmmnnn.."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kayi's two level house   Kayi's two level house - Page 10 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 3:12 pm

*lumiere washs more an she touchs her sore pussy* ....... it hurts....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kayi's two level house   Kayi's two level house - Page 10 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 3:14 pm

"I'm sure it'll feel better soon.."She says,smiling,as she speaks in a yawn,beginning to doze off.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kayi's two level house   Kayi's two level house - Page 10 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 3:15 pm

*lumiere looks at her* you need to get your dick cut down...... its hurts..... how long is it any way...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kayi's two level house   Kayi's two level house - Page 10 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 3:17 pm

"Not sure how long it is..."She says,beginning to speak with sarcasm."..If..zzz..I..zzz...shortened it...zzz...it'd really hurt!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kayi's two level house   Kayi's two level house - Page 10 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 3:22 pm

not for me *lumiere splashes kayi*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kayi's two level house   Kayi's two level house - Page 10 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 3:24 pm

She spashes Lumy back,now wide awake."If you were in my place when it happend,it'd feel like your breasts/nipples were cut off.."She remarked defensively.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kayi's two level house   Kayi's two level house - Page 10 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 3:26 pm

*she looks at her. an looks at her breasts an they where small tiny compared to kiya an lumiere looks away*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kayi's two level house   Kayi's two level house - Page 10 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 3:29 pm

"Sorry..."She said,looking away nervously."It's just very painful for me to do that.."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kayi's two level house   Kayi's two level house - Page 10 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 3:31 pm

*lumiere says nothing back an just finishes washing...*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kayi's two level house   Kayi's two level house - Page 10 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 3:34 pm

She walks out of the bathroom slowly,staying quiet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kayi's two level house   Kayi's two level house - Page 10 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 3:36 pm

*later lumiere comes out with a towel around her an shes drying her hair*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kayi's two level house   Kayi's two level house - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Kayi's two level house
Page 10 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next